剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
这会是很好的学习经历
It'll be a great learning experience.
你要给两个孩子做饭
You'll have two children to cook for.
我不知道这是不是你想要的经历
I don't know that's the type of experience you want.
迈尔斯七岁 吃饭挑食
Miles is seven, and... bloody picky.
弗洛拉五岁 很可爱 但是...
Flora's five and a darling, but...
迈尔斯走了
Miles is gone.
弗洛拉可能也走了
And Flora might be, too.
我对此无能为力 因为...
And there's nothing... nothing I can do about it, because...
因为我死了
Because I'm dead.
天啊
God.
天啊
God.
天啊
God.
我表现还好吗
How did I do?
你表现得很好
You did very well.
她告诉我装模作样
She told me to pretend.
他再也见不到她了
He couldn't see her anymore.
所以她告诉我该说什么
So, she told me what to say.
给她解开 弗洛拉 快点
Untie her, Flora. Quickly.
我还是不明白
I still don't understand.
我以为我们在玩游戏
I thought we were playing a game.
-我以为你需要我的帮助 -不 弗洛拉
And I thought you needed my help. - No, Flora.
没有人需要那么多帮助
No one should ever need that much help.
别人帮不了那么多
Not from anyone else.
迈尔斯
Miles?
太晚了
It's too late.
太晚了 但对她来说还不晚
It's too late, but not for her.
带她离开这里
Get her away from here.
你带她离开这座房♥子 越远越好
You get her as far away from this house as you possibly can.
走吧 快点
Go on.xa0Quickly.
谢谢
Thank you.
-那迈尔斯呢 -没事的 好吗
What about Miles? - It's okay, okay?
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
-我们要去哪 -我不知道 去哪都行
Where are we going? - I don't know, anywhere. Anywhere.
不 我不喜欢这个游戏
No! I don't like this game!
-我不要走 -弗洛拉
I'm not leaving! - Flora!
你不能逼我走
And you can't make me!
迈尔斯
Miles!
-我们要走了 -迈尔斯 你在哪里
We gotta go! - Miles, where are you?
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表