剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
还没有
No, not yet.
那很好 不是吗
Well, that's fine, isn't it?
你现在在为他编故事吗
Now, are you working on a story for him?
我在努力
I'm trying.
可爸爸说他是一种枣
But Daddy says he's a type of mint.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
爸爸说 他是一种特殊的枣 就是这样
He says he's a type of special mint. And that's all.
他说是"扁枣"
A fig mint, he says.
是我想象出来的
In my imagination.
好吧 你告诉爸爸 就算是编造 也需要故事
Well, you tell your dad even "fig mints" need a story.
你跟他说吧
Tell him yourself.
爸爸 亨利叔叔来电♥话♥了
Dad, Uncle Henry's on the phone!
什么
What?
等一下
Hang on.
他说编造也需要故事
He says fig mints need stories, too.
谢谢 宝贝
Thanks, sweetheart.
怎么了
What's this, then?
嗨 你回来了
Hi, you're, you're back.
是的 我刚回来
I am. Just for a bit.
昨晚飞回来的 格拉斯哥出发的最后一班飞机
Flew in last night, last flight out of Glasgow.
一时冲动 但是...
Spur of the moment thing, but...
别担心这个案子
But don't worry about the case.
我明天就回去 -做得好
I'm heading back tomorrow. - Well done.
我相信孩子们见到你一定很激动
I'm sure the children are beyond thrilled to see you.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
知道什么
Know what?
知道我回来了
That I was back.
你为什么打电♥话♥来
Or were you... Why are you calling?
我...
I was...
我在找你 我...
I was looking for you. I...
我打到格拉斯哥 但找不到你 所以...
I tried Glasgow, and I couldn't find you, so...
我以为夏洛特会知道 你是不是换了酒店
I thought Charlotte would know if you'd swapped hotels.
不 我还住在...
No, no, I'm still at the...
不管怎样 你找到我了 有什么事
Well, anyway, you found me. What's happening?
我已经...
Well, I've...
其实 我已经把问题解决了
Well, I've answered my own question, actually.
在我们谈话的这段时间里
In the time that we've been... talking,
我已经弄清楚了
I've sorted it out.
好吧
Well.
干得不错
Well done.
当然
Sure.
一路顺风
Safe travels.
该死
Fuck.
不知道你想躲谁
Don't know who you're trying to hide from.
还不如进来吧
Might as well come in.
那么...
So...
我们决定今晚喝苏格兰威士忌 和波旁威士忌
we decided on Scotch and bourbon tonight.
还有1962年的威士忌
And the '62, at that.
你确定我们还能喝得起
Are you sure we can still afford it?
在彼得抢走你所有的钱之后
After Peter robbed you blind.
只是九牛一毛
Hardly blind.
25万英镑是多少
What's a quarter mil?
还有迈尔斯的钱 毕竟不是你的钱
And Miles' money, after all, not yours.
我全都补回去了...
I replaced all of it as...
你知道的
You know this.
不知道我何必要费心向你解释
Don't know why I bother explaining myself to you.
你什么都知道
You know everything.
她现在可能睡着了
She's likely asleep by now.
你又会打给厨师或者管家
You'd get the cook again, or the housekeeper.
或者那个可爱的美国小妞
Or that cute little American.
电♥话♥把他们吓坏了
The calls are spooking them.
你知道的
You know it.
奖学金协会
The Scholarship Society.
他们应该了解情况 不是吗
Well, they should know better, shouldn't they?
他们要好几年才能弄清楚
They've had years to figure it out.
接待员可以处理这封信
The receptionist could handle this.
这封信和他所有的信件
This... and all his correspondence.
我自己能行
I'm perfectly capable.
她可以寄出死亡通知单 不再收到邮件
She could send out a notice of death, and stop the incoming mail.
可以寄十几份通知
Could send a dozen.
每次来信件的时候寄出通知
Could send a notice every time something comes in
而不用打扰你
without ever bothering you with it.
你甚至不需要知道
You wouldn't even need to know it.
我自己能行
I'm perfectly capable.
你坚持处理信件 这样就没人会做
You insist on handling it so that no one does,
因为每次你寄出一份死亡通知单
because every time you send out a notice of death,
你假装你哥哥还活着的那个世界
the world where you can pretend your brother's still alive
就会变小一点
gets a little bit smaller.
不是吗
Doesn't it?
我他妈的什么都没装
I'm not pretending a fucking thing.
那就把这个信封上的地址记下来
Well, then take down the address on this envelope,
为多米尼克·温格雷夫 起草一份死亡通知
and draft a notice of death for Dominic Wingrave,
然后寄到邮局去
and put it in the post.
她怎么样
How is she?
她睡了一整天
She slept all day.
不过没发烧 我一直在查看
No fever, though. I keep checking.
可怜的孩子一定累坏了
Poor thing must be exhausted.
我们今天下午没见到你
We missed you this afternoon.
你跑到哪里去了
Where did you run off to?
我没有...
I'm not...
我想我就在附近
Well, I suppose I was around.
天啊 我这是怎么了
God, what does that say about me?
我不太记得今天下午的事
I can... can hardly remember this afternoon.
如果她明天还这样 我就叫医生
If she's the same tomorrow, I'll call the doctor.
-好 听起来不错 -我给亨利打了电♥话♥ 但...
Yes. Yes, that sounds about right. - I called Henry, but...
他没有回电
he didn't call back.
我不明白 我是说...
I... don't understand. I mean...
一个人怎么会...
how could a person...
他们是他仅有的家人
They're his only family.
亨利不再是原来的他了
Henry's not exactly himself anymore.
真的不是 我是说...
Not really, I mean...
他很久以前就变了
he hasn't been for a long time.
从夏洛特和多米尼克 那次该死的旅行以后
Ever since Charlotte and Dominic went on that blasted trip.
我想他们都没有回来
Well, I suppose none of them came back.
夏洛特和多米尼克当然没回来 但是...
I mean, Charlotte and Dominic, obviously, but...
老实说 亨利也没回来
neither did Henry, if I'm honest.
他们三个人...
All three of them just...
都走了
gone.
你要下来吗
Are you coming down?
稍等片刻
In a bit.
好的
All righty.
我们可以去...
We can go...
我们这周末可以去听 是帕特里克·斯威兹 来吧
Like, we can go this weekend. It's Patrick Swayze, come on.
是啊 音乐会
Yeah, in concert.
你们还在这里
You're still here?
-是的 -是啊 得洗餐具了
Yes. - Yeah, had to wash up.
再说 有人要我留下来
Besides, I was asked to stay behind.
谁要你留下来的
Now, who would ask you to do that?
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
你会亵渎茶壶的
You'll just desecrate it.
我以为你早就走了
I... I thought you left a while ago.
我走到半路就想 "难熬的一天
Made it halfway home, and I thought, "Rough day.
魔法保姆也许会觉得有点无聊"
Maybe Poppins might fancy a little boredom."
你说呢
What do you say?
-孩子们 我... -已经安顿好了
The kids, I... - Already taken care of.
我已经把事情处理好了 你们...
I've got things handled here. You...
你们去好好玩吧
You go and enjoy yourselves.
-我们把事情处理好了 -是的
we have things handled here. - Yes.
无论是噩梦 妖怪还是床下的怪物
Any nightmares, bogeymen, or monsters under the bed
将在公正的法庭上
will be dealt with swiftly and fairly,
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表