剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
如果我不能找个地方住
If I can't get my own place,
如果我不能找份工作...
if I can't get my own job, well...
我没多少选择
doesn't leave me a lot of options.
如果没有你父亲 我该去哪里
And where do I go if not your father?
他派你来的 不是吗
He sent you, didn't he?
你知道 如果可以的话 他会杀了你
You know, he'd kill you if he could.
因为你对他做过的事
For what you did to him.
因为我对他做过的事
For what I did to him?
他经常这样说
He says it all the time.
因为我对他做过的事
For what I did to him?
我刚说了 我不想去求你父亲
I just said I didn't want to have to turn to your father.
他做尽了坏事
After all he did?
也不想流落街头 我该去哪里
Or to the streets.xa0Where do I go?
你们合起伙来演戏 是吗
Did you practice this together, did you?
我是说 我该去哪里
I mean, where do I go?
回到你父亲身边
To your father?
流落街头
To the street?
找你的老板
To your boss?
你想敲诈我
You're shaking me down?
我想是亨利·温格雷夫爵士
Lord Henry Wingrave, I presume.
你这么有出息 真让人吃惊
Amazing how far you've climbed.
他生你的气
He wound you up,
你却来敲诈我
and now you're shaking me down.
我想 他可能不知道 那些青少年犯罪记录
I suppose those juvenile records, he might not even know.
记录封存了 不是吗
Sealed, aren't they?
真奇怪 他都不知道
How odd him not knowing.
我没有钱 妈妈
I don't have any money, Mum.
-你不是有钱人吗 小彼得 -不是
You're not a rich man, Petie? - No.
只为一个人工作 是吗
Just work for one, do you?
要是我搞错了 原谅我吧
Forgive me if I misread.
无价的传家宝 不是丢了 是失窃了
Priceless heirlooms. They're not missing, they're stolen.
不好意思
My apologies.
要我说的话 丢了和失窃都差不多
Missing and stolen are interchangeable in my speak.
但恐怕失窃的传家宝最不值钱 夫人
But I'm afraid stolen heirlooms are the least of it, ma'am.
你说什么
What do you mean?
温格雷夫先生要我们写份详细的报告
Well, Mr. Wingrave asked us to make a full report,
昆特先生似乎是个很厉害的窃贼
and, it appears that Mr. Quint was quite the burglar,
我想他一直在挪用公♥款♥
and that, well, I suppose he's been embezzling.
他当然会这样
Of course he has.
他是否跟你说过什么 丽贝卡
Did he say anything at all to you, Rebecca?
-哪怕是一点暗示 -他有什么理由信任你
Even the slightest hint. - There a reason he'd confide in you?
那个...
Well...
我们曾经...
we were... I...
-我是说 我... -明白了
I mean, I was... - Got it.
是他偷的吗
So, did he?
我...
I...
丽贝卡 拜托
Rebecca, please.
如果你知道什么线索 你必须告诉他
If you know anything, anything at all, you have to tell him.
不 他...
No, he...
他说过...
He said...
他提到过有一些钱什么的
Well, he mentioned something about having some money.
也许只是笔小钱
Just a little bit of money, maybe?
25万英镑
Quarter million pounds?
-什么 -不
What? - No.
-他只是说要收拾行李 -收拾行李
He just said to pack a bag. - Pack a bag?
是的
Yes.
我们要一起去美国
That we were going to America, together.
听起来不错
Sounds lovely.
他只说他有个计划
All he said was that he had a plan,
我们会在美国一起生活
and that we would live in the States together.
-你觉得这说得通吗 -我不知道...
And this all made sense to you? - I didn't know...
依靠管家的工资
On a butler's wage?
-他不是管家 -当时没有引起警觉吗
He isn't a butler. - Didn't raise any alarms, then?
没有
No.
不像你现在说的这样
Not like you're saying it now.
你确定他没说这笔钱是哪儿来的
And you're certain he didn't say where he got this money from?
-不 -不 你不确定
No. - No, you're not certain?
-还是他没说 -他没说
Or no, he didn't say? - He didn't say.
对女朋友也没说
Not even to his girlfriend?
只是收拾行李 除此以外没有解释
Just pack a bag. No explanation beyond that?
什么都没说
Nothing at all?
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我以为 如果他在乎女朋友的话
I'd have thought he'd tell his girlfriend
-会告诉她自己弄到了钱 -不 他不会...
if he gave a damn about her. - No, he wouldn't...
如果他爱她我想他会告诉她更多
If he loved her, I'd think he'd tell her more.
-他不会... -也许不是 毕竟他把你丢下了
He wouldn't just... - Maybe not, since he did leave you behind.
不 他不会逃跑
No, he wouldn't run away!
你说得对
You're right.
迈尔斯 你该睡觉了
Miles, you should be in bed.
我睡不着 我不...
I couldn't sleep. I don't...
老实说 我觉得我可能再也睡不着了
I feel like I might never sleep again, frankly.
警♥察♥离开前 我听到他说的话
I heard what he said, the policeman, before he left.
弗洛拉和我在楼梯上听到的
Flora and I listened from the stairs.
没什么好担心的 好吗 回去睡觉吧
It's nothing to worry about, okay? Go back to bed.
你说得对
You're right.
他不会逃跑
He didn't run away.
我们告诉了汉娜和警♥察♥ 但他们不相信我们
We told Hannah and the policeman, but they didn't believe us.
不相信什么 迈尔斯
Didn't believe what, Miles?
怪物的事情
About the monster.
怪物把他抓走了 太可怕了
The monster that took him, and it was awful,
我们以为他...
and we thought he was...
但他还在这里
But he's still here,
所以其实没事
so it's actually all right.
他让我告诉你不用担心
He told me to tell you not to worry.
所以别担心
So, don't worry.
他还在这里
He's still here.
迈尔斯
Miles?
迈尔斯
Miles!
你为什么不用搅拌机
Why don't you use a mixer?
可以让你省点力气
Save you some elbow grease.
搅拌机 我看起来像外行吗
A mixer? Do I look like an amateur?
搅拌器会破坏面筋分子 亲爱的汉娜
A mixer damages the gluten molecules, Hannah, my dear.
会吗
Would it?
-不是面筋分子 -烘焙只是化学反应
Not the gluten molecules. - Baking is just chemistry.
拖地也是化学反应
Well, so is mopping floors.
一份漂白剂 两份水
One part bleach, two parts water,
还有不少好闻的洗衣液
and lots of lovely washing-up liquid
当然是用来散发柠檬香味
for the lemon scent, of course.
说真的 就用该死的搅拌机吧
Seriously, just throw it in a bloody mixer.
那是什么
What is that?
面团
Dough.
生面团
Uncooked dough?
太棒了 我快饿死了
Brilliant, I'm starving.
不能操之过急 杰米
Well, can't rush genius, Jamie.
搅拌机会破坏面筋分子 我们不能用
See, a mixer would damage the gluten molecules, and we mustn't.
如果面筋分子不太好 只有上帝能保佑我们
God help us all if those gluten molecules aren't tippety-top.
又是欧文的烹饪物理课
You having one of Owen's cooking physics classes again?
是啊 讲得不错
Yes, a fine lecture.
这是化学反应
It's chemistry.
当然了
Certainly is.
那是什么
What's that?
嗨 丽贝卡 亲爱的
Hi, Rebecca, love.
今天要晚点吃午饭
Lunch is gonna be late today.
跟面筋原子有关
Something about gluten atoms.
我会告诉孩子们
I'll let the children know.
你为什么不留下来 跟我们坐着喝杯茶
Why don't you stay? Sit with us and have a brew?
水壶还热着
The kettle's still warm.
孩子们可以自己待15分钟
Kids can handle 15 minutes by themselves.
我不渴 谢谢
I'm not thirsty, thanks.
我想我要去透透气
I think I'm going to get some air.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表