剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
你会发现外面要安静得多
I mean, you'll find it much quieter out here.
-真漂亮 -是吗
It's gorgeous. - Is it?
什么
What?
我自己也搞不懂
I can't tell anymore, personally.
我出生在布莱
I was born in Bly.
我是说小镇 不是庄园
The town, I mean, not the manor.
我离开了一阵子
I escaped for a bit.
在法国待过一段时间
Spent some time in France.
-什么 -学习当厨师
What? - Studying to be a chef.
我还以为你是司机
Yet, here I was, just thinking you were a driver.
不 只是偶尔开车 要是亨利拜托我的话
No, no, no, only sometimes, when Henry asks me.
说实话 我开车的技术很烂
Frankly, I'm a rubbish driver.
但我的厨艺还不错
But not a bad cook, turns out.
你为什么回来
Why'd you come back?
-离开法国 -家人
From France? - Family.
我在这里工作可以养活自己
And this job pays the bills, while I'm here.
我离家也近
And it keeps me close.
相信我 人们会困在更糟的地方
Well, there are worse places to be stuck, believe me.
我其实从不喜欢布莱
I've actually never liked Bly.
这里的大多数人都不喜欢
The people here, most of them,
他们生在这里 死在这里
they're born here, they die here.
整个小镇就像巨大的重力井
The whole town is one big gravity well.
很容易陷进去
And it's easy to get stuck.
天啊 这是...
God, is that...
我说过 很可爱
Like I said, plenty to love.
我可以下车走完剩下的路吗
Can I get out and walk the rest of the way?
♪ 唱着 "哦 伤心的柳树" ♪
♪ Singing, "O willow waly" ♪
♪ 柳树也跟着我流泪 ♪
♪ By the tree that weeps with me♪
♪ 唱着 "哦 伤心的柳树" ♪
♪ Singing, "O willow waly" ♪
♪ 直到爱人回到我身旁 ♪
♪ Till my lover returns to me♪
这首歌♥真好听
What a beautiful song!
什么歌♥
What song?
-你刚才唱的歌♥ -你是克莱顿小姐
The one you were just singing. - You're Miss Clayton!
一定是你
You must be.
你真是太漂亮了
And you're so pretty.
我告诉过迈尔斯 你很漂亮
I told Miles you'd be pretty.
真的非常棒
How perfectly splendid!
你一定是弗洛拉
You mustxa0be Flora.
我希望我没有吓到你
I hope I didn't startle you.
怎么会 我在等你
Not at all. You're expected.
我很高兴你能来
I'm just so, so pleased you're here.
格罗斯太太想见你
And Mrs. Grose will want to see you.
还有迈尔斯
And Miles.
还有欧文和杰米
And Owen, and Jamie.
你知道 我见过欧文了
You know, I've met Owen.
你什么时候见过欧文
When did you meet Owen?
坐在车上的时候
On the car ride up.
那是什么
Now, what's that?
这个
This.
只是个蠢东西 真的
Just a silly thing, really.
稍等一下
Just a moment.
-这湖真漂亮 -别这么说
What a gorgeous lake. - You mustn't.
这只是个臭气熏天的老池塘
It really is just a smelly old pond.
你知道 里面有水蛭
And, you know, there are leeches in there.
可怕的小东西 比如吸血鼻涕虫
Horrid little things, like vampire slugs,
还有最恶心的甲虫
and the nastiest beetles.
谁要那个老池塘
Who needs that old pond, anyway?
世上还有那么多更好的东西
There's so much else that's so much better.
见到你真的非常棒
It really is perfectly splendid to meet you.
迈尔斯
Miles!
她来了 她来了
She's here! She's here!
她比我想象的还要漂亮
And she's even prettier than I imagined.
这就是她
This is her!
嗨 迈尔斯
Hi, Miles.
很高兴见到你 小姐
So pleased to meet you, my lady.
真有绅士风度
Well, what the gentleman.
这一定是格罗斯太太
And this must be Mrs. Grose.
-嗨 -不好意思...
Hi! - I'm sorry...
天啊 我刚才走神了
Goodness, I wa... I was miles away.
我是丹妮
I'm Dani.
很高兴见到你 我是汉娜·格罗斯
It's a pleasure to meet you. Hannah Grose.
你平安到达了
Well, I see you made it in one piece.
-是啊 -路上还好吗
Yeah. - Was the journey okay?
很顺利
It was perfect.
-太好了 -是啊
Wonderful. - Yeah.
是的 欧文是个不错的年轻人
Yes, that... that Owen is a fine young man.
很好的人
Good sort.
好了 我们进去吧
Right, well, let... let's find our way inside.
我相信克莱顿小姐一定很想看看♥房♥♥子
I'm sure Miss Clayton is eager to see the house.
-是的 -好吧 跟我来
Yes. - Right, well, come along.
-现在... -你叫我丹妮就行
Now... - You can call me Dani.
那怎么行
Nonsense.
孩子们 我们说好了 你们要叫她克莱顿小姐
Children, you will call her Miss Clayton, like we agreed.
她第一眼看到布莱 没有感到不自在
Her first look at Bly yielded no discomfort,
也没有不祥的预感
no foreboding.
就像温格雷夫爵士描述的一样
It was exactly as Lord Wingrave had described.
一个不错的好地方
A great, good place.
这里敞开大门欢迎她到家
And it yawned open to welcome her home.
这是门厅
This is the foyer,
真的非常棒
and it's perfectly splendid.
-太美... -来吧
It's beauti... - Come along!
这是厨房♥
This is the kitchen,
真的非常棒
and it's perfectly splendid.
这是欧文
And this is Owen.
他是厨师
He's the cook,
他也很棒
and he's splendid.
非常棒
Perfectly.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
又见面了
Again.
嗨
Hi!
嗨 弗洛拉
Hi, Flora.
这边请
This way.
这些画全是真迹
The paintings are all original,
也就是说 都是手绘的
which means they're painted by hand,
它们真的非常棒
and they're perfectly splendid.
这就是教室
This is the classroom.
这里...
It's...
挺无聊的
quite boring.
这是可爱的楼梯 但你不能在上面跑
These are the lovely stairs, but you mustn't run on them.
要是跌倒了 你会受伤的 楼梯可不宽容
If you fall, you can injure yourself, and the stairs are not forgiving.
一点也不宽容 你看到了吗
Not forgiving in the least.xa0Do you see?
格罗斯太太说 爬楼梯对膝盖很不好...
Mrs. Grose says they're brutal on the knees...
可我没什么感觉
but I don't have any issues.
-真气派 -是啊
Gorgeous! - It is.
这个地方很不错 是孩子们的天堂
A great good place. Heaven for the children.
但当心楼梯 爬楼梯对膝盖很不好
But mind the stairs, they're brutal on the knees.
这是我们父母从前住的地方
And this is where our parents used to live.
我们不再去了
We don't go in there anymore.
我们不再去了 全遮起来了
We don't go in there anymore. It's all covered up.
恐怕这个房♥间现在锁上了
This room is closed at the moment.
遮起来了 但是全在下面
And covered up. But underneath it all,
一切真的非常棒
it's all just perfectly splendid.
我们让克莱顿小姐梳洗一下
Let's leave Miss Clayton to freshen up.
当然
Of course.
但我们必须带她参观雕像花♥园♥
But then we must show her the statue garden.
她早晚会看到的 弗洛拉
She'll see it all eventually, Flora.
等你安顿好了 我们再来看你
We'll see you after you've settled.
等你安顿好了 我们带你看其他地方
And once you have, we'll have to show you the rest.
弗洛拉
Flora!
来了
Coming.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表