剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
尝吧
Go on.
太棒了
Divine.
-但你应该多加草莓 -该我了
But you should add more strawberry. - My turn.
再来点柠檬 要多加柠檬
More lemon. It needs more lemon.
你们都要尝尝这个 太好吃了
You all must try this. It's amazing!
你会认同的
You'll agree.
-要多加草莓 -柠檬
It needs more strawberry. - Lemon.
-好了 让我尝尝 -不 杰米不行
All right, let me try. - No, not Jamie.
要剩下足够的面糊 做真正的蛋糕
There needs to be enough left for an actual cake.
让开
Move over.
草莓
Strawberry.
好了 亲爱的
All right, love.
尝一口 然后笑一下
A taste, then a smile.
-不... -来吧
No... - Come on, come on.
拜托 我会生气的
Please, I'll be offended.
这就对了
There you go.
现在我完了
Now I've done it.
不要
Don't.
-你是... -不
You're... - No, no, no.
面糊女人[受虐待的女人]
a battered woman.
看在上帝的份上
For God's sakes.
太棒了 这样就很好吃
It's divine. Perfect just the way it is.
好吧 根本没用
Well, that's useless!
来吧 丽贝卡
Come on, Rebecca.
抬起头来
Chin up..
谢谢
Thank you.
真好吃
Delicious.
要我说...
I say...
柠檬
lemon.
我们有真正的皇家面糊
We have a proper batter royale.
来吧 彼得 你来决定胜负
Come on, Pete, you're the tiebreaker.
不 真有压力
No, the pressure.
天啊 好吃极了
God, that's amazing.
要我说...
I'm going to say...
草莓
strawberry.
给你好看 迈尔斯
In your face, Miles!
他们终于睡着了
They're finally asleep.
我敢说 弗洛拉挂着整个蛋糕的面糊
I swear, Flora's wearing a cake's worth of batter.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我要回伦敦
I'm going back to London.
-我以为... -这个嘛
I... I thought... - Yeah, well,
我们都过了令人失望的一晚 不是吗 丽贝卡
we both had a disappointing evening, haven't we, Rebecca?
你什么时候回来
When are you coming back?
我不知道
I don't know.
要很长时间
Will it be long?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但你不在乎 对吗
But you'll be fine, won't you?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说...
I mean...
要是你想当着我的面和他调情
if you're gonna flirt with him right in front of me,
我为什么要留下来
why would I stay for that?
要是我走了以后你饿了
If you're hungry while I'm gone,
看看欧文能不能给你嘴里塞点东西
see if Owen can find something to stuff into your mouth,
既然你觉得没什么 明摆着嘛
since you're okay with that, apparently.
你疯了吗
Have you gone mad?
-你在说什么... -我说的就是那家伙
What are you talking... - I'm talking about that man
不到两个钟头前 你还对他张开了嘴
who you opened wide for not two hours ago.
疯了
Mad!
你想让人们把你当回事
You wanted people to take you seriously.
你说接受这份工作 是因为你不想让老男人
You said you took this job 'cause you didn't want old men
偷♥窥♥你的裙底和衬衣
looking up your skirt or down your blouse,
但是别把我当傻瓜
but age 'em down and dumb 'em up,
别人吩咐你 你就张嘴 不是吗
and you just open up when you're told, is that it?
你知道你看起来像什么
Do you have any idea what you look like?
他只是...
He... he just...
-他让我尝尝面糊 -操
He... he asked me to taste his batter. - God, fuck!
你想天真的时候装得很像
You're naive when you want to be.
总算知道了
That's good to know.
总算知道了
It's good to know that
要是有个男人把东西放进你嘴里
when a man asks you to put something in your mouth,
他不需要问两次
he doesn't have to ask twice.
他没有 你误会了
He... He didn't. You misunderstand.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
-我会让你知道 -汉娜 别耍我了
I'll let you know. - Hannah, don't insult me.
只是放进我嘴里
It was only in my mouth.
你好
Hello?
彼得
Peter?
请注意
Attention, please!
弗洛拉
Flora!
欢迎来到故事会
Welcome to story time.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
天啊 你化妆了
My God, you've gone into the makeup.
这是故事会
It's story time.
-天啊 故事会 -天啊 故事会
God, story time. - Good, story time.
来吧
Come along.
就像什么事也没发生
Like it never happened.
这两个孩子恢复得很快
They bounce back fast, these two.
他们必须如此
They've had to.
对了 这是你第一次故事会
That's right, it's your first story time.
-是啊 -他们经常这样做
Yeah. - They do this a lot.
是啊
Yeah.
-我们赶紧结束吧 -激动人心
Let's get this over with. - Exciting.
故事会是弗洛拉的特别节目
Story time is a Flora special.
这就像他们的治疗
It's like therapy for them.
意味着她放下了心里的思虑
Means she's processed whatever she's been chewing on.
-没错 -听好了
Right. - Attention.
欢迎来到故事会
Welcome to story time.
加油 弗洛拉
Go, Flora!
我不叫那个名字
That's not my name.
她不叫那个名字
That's not her name.
我的名字叫"传说"
My name is Tales.
你是什么 传说
And what are you, Tales?
当然 我是一只猫
I'm a cat, of course.
名字叫"传说"的猫
A cat named Tales.
我全明白了
I've seen it all.
我是小猫的时候 从苹果车上掉下来 无家可归
As a kitten, I fell off an apple cart and had nowhere to live.
我四处流浪喵喵叫
I wandered and mewed,
总是闻着苹果味走
and always followed the smell of apples
因为我可能找到妈妈
because maybe that meant I'd find my mum.
我妈妈是只苹果猫
My mum was an apple cat.
那你做了什么
And what did you do?
我在森林里找到了一件大毛衣
I found a giant jumper in the forest
我就拆毛线
and pulled on the yarn.
全都拆完了
And pulled it all out.
花了好长时间
It took so long.
故事的毛线
Yarn of a tale.
毛线的故事
A tale of a yarn.
可是等到弄完了
But once it was done,
就会可爱又温暖
it was so nice and warm.
紧紧裹在我身上
I wrapped myself tight.
这是羊毛没有错
It was warm, it was right.
不要听了没反应
In fact, don't react,
像我奇怪的小朋友
like my strange little friend did.
因为等到弄完了
Because, once it was done,
真的非常妙
it was purr-fectly splendid.
你叫什么名字
And what is your name?
我叫木娃娃
I'm Poppet...
我是个木偶
the puppet.
你是什么 木偶
And what are you, puppet?
我是个木偶 名叫木娃娃
A puppet named Poppet.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表