剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
我想我...
I suppose I...
我不知道该怎么感谢你
I don't know how I will ever thank you.
我很高兴
I'm so glad.
你们现在拥有彼此
You have each other now.
我知道
I know.
没错
It is right.
我...
I...
我真是太走运了 不是吗
Well, I'm just so goddamned lucky, aren't I?
你也是 克莱顿小姐
And so are you, Miss Clayton.
我们会在哪里 我们这些可怜人...
Where would we be, we wretched people...
如果没有好心人的慷慨
without the generosity of our betters?
还有运气的眷顾
And luck.
你还好吧 魔法保姆
You all right, Poppins?
是啊
Yeah.
如果我们一直往北开 看起来很有乡村风情
If we keep driving north, it looksxa0pretty rural.
有很多苍翠绿地
There's lots of green.
也许几周后 我们就可以坐火车了
Maybe in a few weeks we could take the train.
在圣诞节前后到佛蒙特州
Get to Vermont around Christmas.
怎么样 可能很不错
Snow could be nice.
你会笑我 但是...
You'll laugh, but, ...
我小时候看过"白色圣诞节"后 我就想去那里
part of me's wanted to go since I saw White Christmas when I was a kid.
-不一定去佛蒙特州 -不 不是那样
Doesn't have to be Vermont. - No, it's not that.
雪听起来不错
Snow sounds nice.
我只是...
I just...
我觉得我们不应该计划过圣诞节
I don't think we should plan, you know, Christmas.
还早着呢
It's a ways away.
过一天算一天
One day at a time.
是啊 我知道 对不起 我只是...
Yeah, no, I know. I'm sorry, I'm just...
-只是... -现实一点
Just being... - Realistic?
没关系
It's all right.
过一天算一天 这就够了
One day at a time is fine by me.
只要那些日子在你身边 魔法保姆
As long as those days are with you, Poppins.
过一天算一天 这就是我们的生活
One day at a time is what we've got.
说到底 大家都是这样
It's what everybody's got when you get down to it.
几天变成了几个月
The days turned to months,
又过了几个月
the months to more,
家庭教师还没意识到
and before the au pair knew it,
一年过去了
a year had passed.
绕着太阳走了一圈 她还在这里
A trip around the sun, and she was still here.
她仍然是她
She was still her.
-我有东西要给你 -是吗
Have something for you. - Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
这是月亮花吗
Is that a moonflower?
是的
Yeah.
真的很稀有 你知道吗
They're really rare, you know?
我有个问题
I've got a problem.
不如说我们有个问题 魔法保姆
Or rather, we've got a problem, Poppins.
不
No.
你瞧...
You see...
我还没厌倦你
I'm not sick of you.
完全没有
At all.
现在看来 其实我很爱你
I'm actually pretty in love with you, it turns out.
一年变成了两年
One year became two.
从两年变成了漫长无尽的时间
And from two, it spread into an endless time,
看起来是这样
so it seemed.
三年...
Three...
四年 五年过去了
four, five years would pass.
生活很平静
And there was peace.
-两万五千克朗 -不
Twenty-five thousand kroner? - No.
-两万五千美元 -不
Twenty-five thousand dollars? - No.
怎么变成美元了
How did dollars get into this?
终于
At long last,
家庭教师的内心深处感到平静
deep within the au pair's heart, there was peace.
这种平静持续了很多年
And that peace held for years,
比我们有些人所能获得的平静 还要长久
which is more than some of us ever get.
在这个厨房♥待了多少年
How many years in this kitchen?
我的厨艺还是很差劲
My cooking is still shite.
-怎么了 -我在街上捡到的
What happened there, then? - Found it on the street.
想把它救活
Wanted to save it.
交给我吧
Give it here, then.
要我继续搅拌吗
Want me to keep stirring?
是啊 看你能不能补救一下
Yeah, see if you can salvage it.
这是怎么回事
What is going on here?
这是你的问题 你的根...
Well, there's your problem. Your roots have been...
-丹妮 为什么会有... -是这样的...
Dani, why is there a... - Here's the thing.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
我爱我的生活
And I love my life.
我不知道我们还剩下多少时间
And I don't know how much time we have left,
但不管有多少时间
but however much it is,
我都想和你一起度过
I wanna spend it with you.
我知道 严格来说我们不能结婚
And I know we can't technically get married,
但我也不在乎
but I also don't really care.
我们可以戴婚戒 我们知道就行
We can wear the rings, and we'll know.
好吗 再说...
Okay? And...
这对我来说就够了
that's enough for me.
如果对你来说够了的话
If it's enough for you.
我想这对我来说够了 是的
I reckon that's enough for me, yeah.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. - I love you, too.
这是最好的消息 我真为你们感到高兴
This is the best news. I'm so happy for you both.
-干杯 老兄 -谢谢
Cheers, mate. - Thank you.
欧文 这地方真漂亮
Owen, this place is so beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
是啊 我...
Yeah, I'm, ...
我很满意这里
I'm happy with it.
我们现在有很多常客 挺好的
We have a lot of regulars now, which is nice.
他们走进餐馆 我就会准备好他们点的菜
They'll come in, and I'll have their order ready.
有些东西让你知道...
There's something in knowing you, ...
你打造了人们喜欢重新光顾的地方
you made a place people like to come back to.
-是啊 -很好
Yeah. - Nice.
是啊
Yeah.
没人对这个名字有什么抱怨吗
And no one's, lodged any complaints about the name?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 这个名字偶尔会让人翻白眼
Okay, it does get the occasional eye roll.
但我永远不会忘记
But I'll never forget
这让她多么恼火 到最后她只好笑了
how badly it annoyed her until she finally had to laugh,
没什么比那个女人的笑声更美好了
and nothingxa0was better than that woman's laugh.
是啊
Yeah.
敬汉娜
To Hannah.
敬汉娜
To Hannah.
汉娜
Hannah.
你最近有亨利的消息吗
You heard from Henry recently?
-我偶尔会联♥系♥他 -谢谢
I check in every now and again. - Merci.
不过 我们很久没和孩子们说过话
We haven't spoken to the kids in ages, though.
但是 他们已经长大了
But, they are growing up
走向外面的世界
and getting out into the world.
哪个孩子想和几个老家伙聊天
What kid wants to chat to a couple of old people?
你还好吗
You all right?
是的 我很好
Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
我有时间就会去 你知道
I, try to go when I can, you know.
其实 他们几个月前来这里度假了
Actually, they all came here a few months back,xa0on holiday.
到大西洋彼岸历险
Back across the pond on an adventure.
亨利 迈尔斯 弗洛拉
Henry, Miles, Flora.
弗洛拉的男朋友
Flora's boyfriend.
弗洛拉有男朋友了
Flora's got a boyfriend?
她才12岁
She's 12.
她17岁了
She's 17.
-是啊 -天哪
Yeah. - Christ.
完全迷上了对方
And fully smitten.
亨利吓坏了
Henry is terrified.
谢天谢地 他现在戒酒了
Thank God he's sober now,
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表