剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
是我
it's me.
第一次有个混♥蛋♥伤了她的心...
First time some asshole breaks her heart...
我会在身边安慰她
I'll be there to console her.
她让父亲陪她走过红毯的时候...
And when she asks her father to walk her down the aisle...
是我 不是你
me, not you.
你懂我的意思吗
Do you understand me?
她没有告诉你吗
She didn't tell you?
瞧瞧看啊
Well, look at that.
我有机会看到你大梦初醒的样子
I get to be here when the penny drops.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我在想用什么合适的措辞
I've been thinking about what the right word must be.
我只能想到"赶走"
And I keep getting stuck on "banished."
意思很接近
It's close.
有力量
It has teeth.
但还远远不够
But not nearly enough.
暂时先这样吧
And it'll do for now.
你被赶走了 弟弟
You're banished, little brother.
你被赶出我的房♥子
You're banished from my house.
你被从我的妻子和孩子身边赶走
You're banished from my wife, my children.
赶走了
Banished.
你不再有哥哥
You don't have a brother anymore.
也没有侄女
Or a niece.
或者侄子
Or a nephew.
什么都没有
Nobody.
只有你自己
Just yourself.
而你 亨利...
And yourself, Henry...
你的本性...
your real self...
就是个混♥蛋♥
he's an evil shit.
古怪的小恶魔 不是吗
A grotesque little demon, isn't he?
我可怜你
I pity you.
因为你要承受他
'Cause you have to live with him.
你要承受你自己
You have to live with yourself.
他是个咧着嘴笑的混账怪物
And he's a shit, grinning, fucking monster.
不是吗
Isn't he?
印度有多远
How far away is India?
有点远 我会想你 但还算近 算不上是告别
It's further than "I'll miss you," but closer than "goodbye."
我知道你在想什么 但你不用担心
I know what you're thinking, but you shouldn't worry.
不会有事的 只有几个星期 亲爱的
It's going to be fine. It's just a few weeks, my darling.
我能跟你去吗
Can I come with you?
几个星期时间太长了
A couple of weeks is a terribly long time,
我不想跟迈尔斯和格罗斯太太 单独待在这里
and I don't want to be here all alone with Miles and Mrs. Grose.
找到了
Here we are.
这叫护身符
This is called a talisman.
我以前做过护身符
I used to make them.
有时候我还是会做 旧习惯很难改
Well, sometimes I still do.xa0Old habits.
我从你这么大就开始做了 真的
I've made them since I was your age, really.
这有什么用
What does it do?
能保佑人们 让他们幸福
Well, it protects people, and it keeps them happy.
又来了...
It's happening again...
不是吗
isn't it?
什么
What?
我不是真的在这里
I'm not really here.
我太大了
I'm too old.
就像...
It's like...
算起来不合常理
the math doesn't work.
没错
That's right.
我又陷入了另一段回忆
I'm tucked away again in another memory.
安全地陷进去
Tucked away safe.
我想你 妈妈
I miss you, Mummy.
亲爱的
My darling.
你现在该醒了
You should probably wake up now.
-你记得这个吗 那是在春天 -你记得
Remember these? Was in the spring. - You remember.
你怎么能吃两份呢
How can you have two helpings?
看他吃饭的样子
Look at him go.
你们... 你们...
You've... You've...
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
弗洛拉
Flora!
你们不等我就吃晚饭
You're eating dinner without me.
什么
What?
-弗洛拉 怎么了 -你在自己房♥间吃过了
Wh... Flora, what? - You already ate, in your room.
-欧文给你做了汤 -那是我的拿手菜
Owen made you soup. - It was some of my best work.
我不记得了
I don't remember that.
跟你们说过 她不太对劲
Told you she wasn't herself.
她看起来没事
She seems fine.
但挺怪的
But weird.
我不喜欢这个游戏
I don't like this game.
没关系
It's okay.
我不喜欢
I don't like it!
可能是你叔叔打来的
Probably your uncle.
一切都会好的 弗洛拉 别担心
Everything's gonna be okay, Flora. Don't worry.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
又是该死的恶作剧电♥话♥
It's another freaking prank call.
你真以为她会在这时候接电♥话♥吗
Do you really think she'll answer one of these times?
这太可悲了
It's getting sad.
我认为这对你没什么好处
I don't imagine there's much in it for you.
你打十次电♥话♥ 她可能接一次
One in ten times you call, she might answer.
你可能听到她说 "这是弗洛拉家"
You might hear her say, "Flora residence."
不可能
Unlikely.
与此同时
In the meantime,
他们认为你是个变♥态♥
they think you're some pervert
对着电♥话♥喘气
breathing into the phone.
只是个变♥态♥
Just a crank.
真的很可悲
Pathetic, really.
又发生这种事了
Here we are again.
这不是真的 但你反正应该明白
Well, it's not real, but you probably should get it anyway.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to come by.
我路过附近...
Well, I was nearby, and...
我不是路过
I wasn't nearby.
我编了个借口 待不了多久
I made up a story.xa0I don't have long.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
我...
I was...
我也搞不清楚
I don't rightly know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
弗洛拉
Flora.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我本来应该告诉你
I should have told you.
在很多事情上 我应该采取不同的做法
I should have done a lot of things differently.
我们今晚要出发
We're leaving tonight.
去印度
India.
就几个星期
For a few weeks.
重温我们的蜜月
Retracing our honeymoon.
我明白
I see.
我想跟你道别
I wanted to say goodbye.
-夏洛特 -我是认真的
Charlotte. - I mean it.
我会把这件事处理好
I'm going to make this work.
我的丈夫 我的家庭
My husband, my family.
我要你听我说...
I needed you to hear it from me...
我为什么要去旅行
why I'm going on this trip.
我可以解决这件事
I can fix it.
但我不能直接走 没有...
But I couldn't leave without...
我爱你 夏洛特
I love you, Charlotte.
我知道
I know.
除了爱情 还有很多东西
There's a lot more to it than love.
很多东西
A lot more to it.
要是你不介意的话 我们跳到
Jumping ahead, if you don't mind,
我最喜欢的回忆
to my favorite part.
不要 求你了
No, please.
那很痛苦 真的很痛苦
That hurts. That really hurts.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表