剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
放开我
Let me go!
我把这看作磨练厨艺的机会
This as an opportunity to hone my skills.
在巴黎 我是助理厨师 所以我只能切蔬菜
In Paris, I was a sous-chef, so I only cut vegetables.
在这里 我会自己独当一面
Here, I'll be doing everything myself.
-这会是很好的学习经历 -又来了
It'll be a-a great learning experience. - Again?
-是的 显然我们又来了一遍 -为什么
Yes, apparently, we're doing this again. - Why?
你说呢
You tell me.
我说 这都是因为你
I mean, this is all you.
我就是你 不是吗
I'm you, aren't I?
从那件事后 我们一直这样 不是吗
We've been doing this since it happened, haven't we?
我很抱歉...
I'm sorry...
我现在的日子不好过
I'm having a difficult time.
欧文 是吗
Owen, is it?
你知道吗
You know what?
当然知道
Sure. Yes.
-欧文 -你瞧...
Owen. - You see...
我在做最奇怪的梦
I'm having the strangest of dreams.
-是吗 -是的 但是...
Are you? - Yes, I am, but...
梦境非常奇怪
they're so strange.
我在做别人的梦
I'm having somebody else's dream.
睡着了
To sleep,
睡着了也许还会做梦
to sleep perchance to dream.
阻碍就在这儿
There's the rub.
因为在那死亡的睡眠里
For in that sleep of death,
当我们摆脱了腐朽的皮囊
what dreams may come
将要做些什么梦
when we have shuffled off this mortal coil.
什么梦
What dreams?
梦里有彼得
Well, of Peter.
还有...
And of...
我不知道 其实...
I don't know, actually...
有个女人
A woman.
好吧 有个女人和他同床共枕
Okay. So, a woman in bed with him.
天啊
My!
-我没见过这个女人 对吗 -你没见过
This woman I've not met before, have I? - Haven't you?
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
还有两年呢
It's two years away.
还没发生呢
Not yet?
我想 需要再过一段时间
Needs to cook a little longer, I think.
好了
All right, then.
再来一次
One more time.
-你是汉娜·格罗斯 -是的
You are Hannah Grose. - Yes.
今年是1987年
The year is 1987.
你在布莱
You're at Bly.
多米尼克死了 夏洛特死了
Dominic is dead, Charlotte is dead.
丽贝卡死了
Rebecca is dead.
彼得失踪了
Peter is missing.
你想想
You think.
弗洛拉八岁
Flora is eight.
迈尔斯...
And Miles...
迈尔斯有点不对劲
Something is wrong with Miles.
彼得·昆特
Peter Quint!
你离那个孩子远点 听到了吗
You step away from that boy, do you hear me?
警♥察♥一直在到处找你
The police have been looking and looking for you,
如果他们发现你回来...
and when they find out that you're back...
汉娜·格罗斯
Hannah Grose.
走开 迈尔斯
Step away, Miles.
-他不会的 -他会的
He won't. - He will.
迈尔斯 走开
Miles, step away.
老实说 汉娜 你从来不厌倦...
Honestly, Hannah, do you ever get tired of being such...
-迈尔斯 -我发誓 你太无聊了
Miles. - I swear, you're such a bore,
-你不知道什么时候... -别管闲事
and you don't know when... - To leave well enough alone.
该死的女人
For fuck's sake, woman!
为什么你不能别管闲事
Why can't you just leave well enough alone?
-迈尔斯 -不
Miles. - No.
通常如此 但现在不行
Most of the time, but not right now.
相信我
And believe me,
你刚才说被那些警♥察♥逮捕
nothing would make me happier
那我再开心不过了
than to be arrested by those police you were talking about.
从这该死的庄园被拖走
To be dragged off this fucking property.
离开这个可怕的粘鼠板
Away from this god-awful trap!
但我做不到 我可以吗
But I can't, can I?
你做不到
You can't.
因为
Because?
你死了
You're dead.
真是太可惜了...
And it's such a shame...
你还得跟着我们
that you had to go and follow us.
本来好好的
It was going so well.
有没有搞错 汉娜
Honestly, Hannah!
格罗斯太太 发生了什么
Mrs. Grose? What's happening?
什么
What?
格罗斯太太 我做了个最奇怪的梦
Mrs.... Mrs.xa0Grose, I'm having the strangest dream.
迈尔斯 她来了
Miles! She's here!
她来了 她比我想象的还要漂亮
She's here, and she's even prettier than I imagined!
这就是她
This is her?
嗨 迈尔斯 很高兴见到你
Hi, Miles! It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 小姐
So pleased to meet you, my lady.
真有绅士风度
Well, aren't you the gentleman?
这一定是格罗斯太太
And this must be Mrs. Grose.
嗨
Hi.
丹妮
Dani.
不好意思 我...
I'm so sorry, I was...
天啊 我刚才走神了
Goodness, I wa... I was miles away.
不好意思 汉娜·格罗斯
Yes, sorry, Hannah Grose. It's...
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
It's a pleasure to meet you. - You too.
路上还好吗 我看到你平安到达了
Was the journey okay? I see you made it in one piece.
是啊 很顺利
Yeah. It was perfect.
那太好了
That's good.
是啊 太棒了 欧文是个不错的年轻人
Yes, wonderful. That Owen is a fine young man.
-他是个好人 -是啊
He's a good sort. - Yeah.
好了 我们进去吧
Right, well, let's find our way inside.
我相信克莱顿小姐
I'm sure Miss Claytonxa0is eager
-一定很想看看♥房♥♥子 -是的
to see the house. - Yes.
好吧 跟我来
Right. Well, come along.
-现在 我... -你叫我丹妮就行
Now, how will I... - You can call me Dani.
我们不能指望过去
We can't count on the past.
我们不能指望过去
We can't count on the past.
这是我照顾妈妈
That's what I learned,
学到的经验
taking care of Mum.
这就是痴呆症 不是吗
That's kind of what dementia is, isn't it?
我想我从中学到了很多 也可能没有
I suppose I learned a lot in this. Or maybe not.
但这是最重要的心得
But that's the biggest thing.
我们不能指望过去
We can't count on the past.
我们以为我们留在记忆中 ...
I mean, we think we have it trapped in our memories, but...
但是记忆会褪色
memories fade.
我们随时可能消失
We could fade at any time.
巴黎
Paris.
跟我一起说 汉娜·格罗斯在巴黎
Say it with me. Hannah Grose in Paris.
我在巴黎会做什么
What would I do in Paris?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
吃羊角面包 畅饮美酒
Eat croissants and-and drink good wine.
享受生活 汉娜
And live, Hannah.
生活
Live!
我们想做什么都行 尽情享受当下
Do whatever the hell occurs to us in the bloody moment.
你和我
You and me.
趁我们还有机会
While we still can.
是的
Yes.
是的 欧文 我...
Yes, Owen, I...
我会跟你去巴黎
I will go to Paris with you.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表