剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
就像这朵月亮花 值得你付出努力
like this moonflower, just might be worth the effort.
听着 我知道你在挣扎
Look, I know you're struggling.
我看出来了
I see it.
我知道你有负罪感
I know you're carrying this guilt around,
但我也知道 你不能决定谁生谁死
but I also know that you don't decide who lives and who doesn't.
对不起 丹妮 但你做不到
I'm sorry, Dani, but you don't.
人是有机体
Humans are organic.
这是事实
It's a fact.
我们注定要死
We're meant to die.
这是自然...
It's natural...
美好的规律
beautiful.
世间万物都是衰败而后重生
And it all breaks down and rises back up,
然后再衰败
and breaks down again,
每种生物都从死物中生长出来
and every living thing grows out of every dying thing.
我们留下更多生命来取代我们
We leave more life behind us to take our place.
生命更新 周而复始
That life refreshes and recycles,
运转不息
and on and on it goes.
相比生命被碾碎
And that is so much better
深深地埋在泥土里
than that life getting crushed,
变成足够古老
deep down in the dirt,
可以燃烧的岩石 这要好得多
into a rock that will burn if it's old enough.
观赏叶子和花要好得多
So much better to see the leafling... and flower.
我们留下更多生命来取代我们
We leave more life behind to take our place.
像这株月亮花
Like this moonflower.
所有的美都在于此
It's where all its beauty lies, you know.
在于生命的消亡
In the mortality of the thing.
亲爱的
Dear.
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do about this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的不知道
I truly don't know.
就这些吗
Is that all of it?
-车上还有一块 -好的 我去拿
One more piece in the car. - Okay, I'll grab it.
我的天
My God!
你做了什么
What have you done?
我在萨塞克斯找到一位做这些的先生
I found a gentleman in Sussex who makes these.
这是...
It's, well...
我想差不多
It's close enough, I suppose.
显然 不是完全相同
Couldn't match it exactly, obviously.
她会高兴疯的
She's going to lose her mind.
抱歉 我不能参加派对
I'm sorry I won't make the party.
希望这件礼物可以弥补
Hopefully, this smooths it over.
她才六岁 她只会注意到礼物
She's six. She'll only notice the presents.
别在这里
Not here.
我去拿最后的部件
I'll get the last of it.
也许我们可以把这个藏在书房♥ 等到派对结束
Perhaps we could hide this in the study until the party.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
亲爱的 看你弟弟带来了什么
Darling, look what your brother's brought.
太棒了
It's terrific.
抱歉 我不能参加生日派对 你知道是怎么回事
I'm sorry I can't make the birthday party. You know how it is.
-我到柏林后打电♥话♥给你 -太好了
I'll call you when I get to Berlin. - Sounds perfect.
我的天
My God!
你...
What...
你在这里做什么 坐在黑暗中
Whatever are you doing here just sitting in the dark?
我想在睡觉前吃点东西
I just wanted something small before going to sleep.
补充能量 明天早上还有好多事
Extra energy. It's going to be a blitz in the morning.
所有带来的孩子到处乱跑
All those extra children running around.
你也该休息了 你要去睡觉吗
You should get some rest as well. Are you coming to bed?
弗洛拉的生日...
Flora's birthday...
让我想到...
got me thinking...
那个晚上有多么奇怪
what a strange night that was.
是吗
Was it?
我记不太清了
I don't remember much.
分娩的辛苦
Beauty of childbirth.
人们说 我们应该忘掉
We're supposed to forget, they say.
其实是大脑中的化学物质
A chemical in the brain, in fact.
只有这样 我们才会再生孩子
It's the only way we'd ever have another one.
她生得太早了
She was so early.
她早产了
She was.
没错
Right.
我很惊讶
And I was so surprised.
但是对早产的孩子来说...
But for a baby that early...
她远没有我想象的那么小
she wasn't nearly as small as I expected.
算起来不合常理 对吗
Math didn't work, did it?
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
我是说 如果她不是早产
I mean, that if she wasn't early,
如果她是足月生产
if she was actually right on time,
那算起来就不合常理
that math wouldn't work.
她一定是早产了 不是吗
She kind of had to be early, didn't she?
否则就意味着她是在8月怀上的
Or else it would mean she was conceived in August.
当时我在俄♥罗♥斯♥
While I was in Russia.
六年
Six years.
我花了六年时间才想明白
Took me six years to do the math.
我也不想这样 对吗
I suppose I didn't want to, did I?
我经常不在家 不是吗
I was gone an awful lot, wasn't I?
显然...
Lonely...
这么大的房♥子...
a house this size...
只有你和迈尔斯
just you and Miles.
很孤独
Lonely.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
家庭教师不记得
The au pair could not remember
她上次睡得这么好是什么时候
the last time she'd slept this well.
她想也许从来没有过
And she thought perhaps she never had.
弗洛拉
Flora!
弗洛拉 弗洛拉 你在做什么
Flora! Flora, what are you doing?
我在哪里
Where am I?
怎么了 你没事吧
What's happening? Are you okay?
你又梦游了吗
Were you sleepwalking again?
我不...
I don't...
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我又陷进去了
I think I was tucked away again.
好的 来吧 我们进去吧
Okay, come on. Let's go inside.
为什么总发生这种事
Why does this keep happening?
我真抱歉给你添麻烦了
I'm terribly sorry for the trouble.
我正要去散步 我不是故意要吓你的
I was just going on a walk. I didn't mean to alarm you.
我们去吃早饭吧 好吗 我要饿死了
Let's get some breakfast, shall we? I'm positively famished.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
克莱顿小姐又打电♥话♥了
Miss Clayton called, again.
-我想你也许应该... -有人受伤吗
I think maybe you should... - Is anyone hurt?
他们需要救护车吗
Do they need an ambulance?
不 我认为没那么简单
No, I don't think it's that simple.
天啊 我说过了
Jesus, I told you!
除非有人受伤 否则我没空
I'm unavailable unless someone is hurt!
该死
Goddamn it.
好吧
Fine!
好吧
Fine.
叫她回来听电♥话♥
Get her back on the phone.
这是怎么回事
What's all this, then?
把这些放到车里 好吗
Just put those in the car, will you?
办公室留给你了 就是这样
You keep the office, is what this is.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我不想看到这地方 再也不想了
I don't want to see any of this, ever again.
你肯定以为我很傻
How stupid you must have thought of me.
他妈的有多傻
How fucking stupid.
-我没有... -婴儿很少准时出生 多米
I don't... - Babies rarely adhere to a schedule, Dom.
不过听好了
But listen,
这才是最重要的
and this is the important part.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
在所有重要的场合
In every way that matters.
她膝盖擦伤的时候
When she skins her knee,
噩梦惊醒的时候...
calls out with a nightmare...
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表