剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
不然他会把自己喝死
or he'd drink himself into a grave.
这么说他们都很开心
So, they're all happy?
是啊
Yeah.
不过有趣的是 他们谈论布莱的方式
It's interesting, though. The way they talk about Bly.
你们谈到从前的事了
You talked about what happened?
不 这才是有趣的地方
No. I mean, that's what's interesting.
他们什么都不记得了
They don't remember anything about it.
什么
What?
都不记得了
Nothing?
只是孩子们 亨利仍然...
No. Well, just the kids. Henry still...
记得这一切
remembers all of it.
但我提到了汉娜
But I mentioned Hannah,
弗洛拉问我说的是谁
and Flora asked me who I was talking about.
-现在看来 这有一段时间了 -所以...
It's been this way a while, turns out. - So...
如果他们不记得汉娜 他们就不记得...
Well, if they don't remember Hannah, they don't remember...
他们就这么忘得一干二净
So, they've just forgotten it all?
他们知道他们小时候常住在布莱
They know they used to stay at Bly when they were children.
他们说认出了汉娜的照片
Said they recognized Hannah's picture,
但只是从前和他们 住在布莱的那个女人
but only as the woman that used to stay there with them.
那些细节 特定的瞬间...
The details, the specific moments, the...
所有的恐惧
the fear of it all
我们非常害怕 会影响他们余生的东西...
that we were so afraid would infect the rest of their lives has just...
都消失了
faded away.
剩下的只有浮光掠影
And all that's left is the shape of it.
布莱曾是他们的避暑别♥墅♥
Bly was their summer home.
他们小时候常住在那里
They used to live there when they were children.
你觉得亨利会...
Do you think Henry will...
告诉他们吗
tell them?
你会吗
Would you?
我是说 这样看来 他们成长得很好
I mean, by the signs of it, they're thriving.
我要说...
I'd say...
别管他们了
just let them be.
让他们按照应有的方式生活
Let them live their lives the way they should.
没有阴影笼罩在他们身上
Without anything hanging over them.
他们理应如此
They deserve that.
我们都是如此
We all do.
我们要谈谈吗
Are we gonna talk?
那我就当你不想谈
I'll take that as a "no."
天啊
Jesus!
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
发生了什么
What happened?
我看见... 我看见她了
I saw... I saw her.
她在那里
She's there.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
她
Her.
我一直看到她
I keep seeing her.
好了
Okay.
没事
Right.
好了
Okay.
-没有了 -没有了
It's gone. - It's gone?
-是吗? -没事了
Is it? - It's okay.
我们没事了
We're gonna be okay.
-你不能往坏处想 -杰米
You can't think the worst. - Jamie.
-我们不知道这意味着什么 我们... -杰米
We don't know what this means. We... - Jamie.
我们还会在一起生活很多年
We can have so many more years together.
丹妮
Dani.
我们还会生活很多年
We can have so many more years.
我们会小心的 不会有事的
We'll keep an eye on it, and it'll be fine.
好吗
Okay?
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
从现在开始 我来洗餐具
I'll do the washing up from now on.
好吗
Yeah?
怎么说你都不擅长
You're shit at it, anyway.
宝贝 过来
Baby, come here.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
排队糟透了 但我拿到了
Well, the queue was shite, but I've got it.
我们的结合是正式的民事关系
Our union is officially civil.
如果可以的话 我们会再婚
We'll marry again when we can.
现在看来已经足够了
It looks like that's enough for now.
丹妮
Dani.
丹妮
Dani?
丹妮
Dani. Dani.
丹妮
Dani.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事
Okay.
你看到她了
Do you see her?
我只看到你
I only see you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-全是水 我没注意到 -没事的
All the water, I didn't realize. - It's okay. It's okay.
水很容易清理干净
Water is easy to clean up.
我太累了 杰米
I'm so tired, Jamie.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
每天我都感觉自己在逐渐消失
It's like every day I feel myself fading away,
但我还在这里 而且...
but I'm still here, and...
-我真的不知道是怎么了 -你还在这里
I don't really understand how that is. - You're still here.
你在这里
You're here.
就像我看到你在我面前...
It's like I see you right in front of me...
我感觉你在碰我...
and I feel you touching me...
每天...
and every day...
我们在过自己的生活
we're living our lives,
我很清楚...
and I'm aware of that...
却像我完全没有感觉到一样
and it's like I don't feel it all the way.
我甚至不再害怕她了
I'm not even scared of her anymore.
我只是盯着她...
I just stare at her, and...
越来越难看到我自己
it's getting harder and harder to see me.
也许我应该接受现实
Maybe I should just accept that.
-不... -也许我应该接受现实离开
No... - Maybe I should just accept that and go.
不
No.
还不行
Not yet.
-杰米... -听着 没事的
Jamie... - Look, it's fine.
如果你什么都感觉不到...
If you can't feel anything...
那我替我们俩感觉一切
then I'll feel everything for the both of us.
但是没人要去任何地方
But no one is going anywhere.
好吗
Okay?
你还在这里
You're still here.
如果...
What if...
我坐在你身旁...
I'm here sitting next to you...
但我真的是她呢
but I'm just really her?
过一天算一天
One day at a time.
家庭教师知道这个时刻到了
The au pair knew the moment had come.
这头野兽确实藏在暗处
The beast had lurked indeed, and the beast,
到时候就跳了出来
at its hour, had sprung.
她不能拿最重要的事情冒险
And she could not risk the most important thing,
让她最重要的人冒险
her most important person.
再过一天也不行
Not for one more day.
因此 园丁最后一次
And so, the gardener found herself back
回到了布莱庄园
at Bly Manor one last time.
园丁说了她多年前听到的话
The gardener said the words she'd heard those years ago.
她用尽全力去实现愿望
She willed it with everything she had.
你 我 我们
You, me, us.
我们
Us.
"带我一起走" 她在心里喊道
"Take me with you," she cried in her heart.
"带我走 像对其他人那样把我拖下去"
"Take me. Drag me down like you did the others."
但湖中的女士现在不同了
But the lady in the lake was different now.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表