剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
我叫汉娜·格罗斯 今年是1987年
My name is Hannah Grose. The year is 1987.
多米尼克死了
Dominic is dead.
夏洛特死了 丽贝卡和彼得死了
Charlotte is dead. Rebecca and Peter are dead.
我也死了
I'm dead.
是的
Yes.
我想帮他们
I want to help them.
但你做不到
But you can't.
不
No.
-那是为什么 -我要消失了 欧文
And why is that? - I'm slipping away, Owen.
我能感觉到 哪怕是现在...
I can feel it, even now, and...
我不想消失
I don't want to slip away.
我想留在这里 和你在一起
I want to stay here, with you.
但你做不到
But you can't.
不 我做不到
No, I can't.
这里
Here.
就在这里 此时此刻
Right here, this moment.
我想 "真是个古怪迷人的男人"
"What a curious and charming man," I thought.
过了这么久 我已经忘了那种感觉 但...
It had been so long, I'd forgotten that feeling, but...
我看着你...
I looked at you, and...
一时间几乎忘了自己
I almost forgot myself for a moment.
天知道我尽量不去想你
God knows I've tried not to think of you.
很难 但我...
Very hard, but I...
我经常想起你
I've thought of you often.
想着如果我们离开布莱
Thinking about the places we would go
我们会去什么地方
if we were ever to leave Bly.
我们会在哪里定居
Where we'd settle.
你会开自己的餐厅
You'd open your restaurant.
让我品尝你用美丽而疯狂的头脑
Make me taste all those wonderful recipes you created
打造的那些美妙食谱
in that beautiful, maddening mind of yours.
我总觉得我很想...
I always think that I would very much like...
和你共度余生
to spend the rest of my days with you.
听你说蹩脚的俏皮话
Listening to your dreadful puns,
牵着你的手 还有...
holding your hand, and...
我爱你 欧文
I loved you, Owen.
我本来应该告诉你
I should have told you.
我们本来会有怎样的生活
What a life we could have had.
欧文 这不是很棒吗
Owen, wouldn't it have been wonderful?
我更喜欢这里
I prefer it here.
这段回忆
This one.
和你在一起的这天
This day with you.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, love.
但我想...
But I suppose...
你要提醒我 不是吗
Well, you have to warn me, don't you?
你要帮助我
You have to help me.
我以为我做到了
I thought I was.
去外面
Out there.
你一定要去外面帮我
You must help me out there.
你一定要去外面帮我们所有人
You must help all of us out there.
在这里 我就是你
In here, I'm you.
这不是我
This isn't me.
这就是你
This is just you.
你爱过我...
You have loved me...
所以我会一直在这里
so I'll always be here.
但你不想让我受到伤害
But you don't want me to be hurt.
孩子们也一样
Nor the kids.
如果我走了 我不知道 以后会去哪里 我会...
If I leave, I don't know where I'll go afterwards and, I'd be...
勇敢面对死亡 汉娜
Be brave in death, Hannah.
我们都知道你不会那么自私
We both know you're not so selfish...
把自己藏在回忆里...
to remain hidden in a memory.
住手
Stop it!
住手
Stop it!
住手
Stop it!
弗洛拉 进去
Flora! Get inside!
躲起来
Now hide!
放开她
Let her go.
马上
Now!
住手
Stop!
求你了
Please.
放开她
Let her go.
求你了
Please.
♪ 我和我的爱人 ♪
♪ We lay my love and I ♪
♪ 躺在哭泣的柳树下 ♪
♪ Beneath the weeping willow ♪
弗洛拉
Flora.
弗洛拉
Flora!
杰塞尔小姐
Miss Jessel!
救救我
Help me!
迈尔斯 救救我
Miles! Help me!
我给了你自♥由♥...
I gave you your freedom...
-迈尔斯 -你却放弃了自♥由♥
Miles! - ...and you're letting it drown.
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
杰塞尔小姐
Miss Jessel!
亨利叔叔
Uncle Henry!
把她放下
Put her down!
亨利叔叔
Uncle Henry!
-救命 -马上把她放下
Help! - Come on, you put her down now!
我说把她放下
I said put her down.
亨利叔叔 救救我
Uncle Henry! Help me!
你会杀了他的
You're killing him!
救命 住手
Help! Stop it!
救命
Help!
亨利叔叔
Uncle Henry!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
那是亨利的车吗
Is that Henry's car?
你们不该在这里
Not here. Not here.
不 你们在这里做什么
No, what are you doing here?
这听起来很疯狂
This is gonna sound insane,
但我们都做了噩梦
but we both had an awful dream,
我们刚才开着车...
and we just drove, and...
湖边 他们...
The lake. They...
-他们需要你去湖边 -弗洛拉
They need you at the lake. - Flora!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me! Help me!
请救救我
Please, help me.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, sweetheart.
你不会有感觉的
You won't feel it.
好吗 我帮你感觉
Okay? I'll... I'll feel it for you.
我会给你盖最后一次被子
I'll just tuck you away one last time.
去吧 亲爱的
Go ahead, love.
这交给我来解决
You let me handle this part.
让我进去
Let me in.
让我进去
Let me in.
是你
It's you.
是我
It's me.
是我们
It's us.
妈妈
Mummy.
好了 亲爱的
There, my darling.
没事了
It's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
欧文
Owen!
快去
Go!
-丹妮 -亨利
Dani! - Henry.
亨利徘徊在生死之间
Owen tried to breathe life into Henry,
欧文试着把他救活
who hovered between life and death.
不久 弗洛拉会发现自己
Soon, Flora would find herself
在布莱不停地跳入梦中
dream-hopping endlessly at Bly.
在那个关键时刻 如果不是家庭教师
And it would have all gone that way had not the au pair,
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表