剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
我们呢
Do we?
我们?
We?
人们
People.
我们知道自己粘上胶水了吗
Do we realize when we're in the glue?
我们知道周围的水沸腾了吗
Or when the water around us is boiling?
抑或我们坐在这里
Or do we sit there,
说一切都会没事的
saying this will be okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
拒不承认
Denial!
这是病态
That's morbid.
天啊 就是这样 这是病态
God, that's what this is. This is... This is morbid.
-小心 -这是病态
Be careful. - It's morbid!
留下
Stay.
我早上要去银行
I have to be at the bank in the morning.
再多待一会儿
Just stay a bit longer, please.
我也想留下
I wish I could.
我得告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
什么
What?
什么事
What is it?
我这一生什么都没有
I've never had anything in my life.
我从未有过...
I've never had...
金钱...
money, or...
或家庭...
a family...
也没有...
or...
爱情
love.
或安全感
Or safety.
直到我遇见你
Until I found you.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
我要做件大事
I'm doing something big.
对我们两个来说都是大事
Something big for both of us.
我听不懂你的话
You're not making much sense.
我们和他们不一样 丽贝卡
We're not like them, Becs.
好吗 我们不一样
Okay? We're not.
亨利永远不会让你当见习律师
Henry's never gonna give you the pupilage.
他永远不会让我成为合伙人
He's never gonna make me a partner.
英国人只在乎阶级
The only thing the English care about is class.
而你和我...
And you and I...
在他们眼里 我们永远都是佣人
we're always gonna be the help, in their eyes.
不是吗
Aren't we?
我们心里都清楚
And we both know that, deep down.
但美国人只在乎...
But the only thing Americans care about...
钱
is money.
而且...
And...
我已经受够了
if I had enough of that...
在美国
in the States,
你可以当你想当的律师
I mean, you can be whatever kind of lawyer you want.
我可以成为任何人
I can be anything at all.
在美国 我们可以拥有 我们想要的东西
And we... The things that we could be, in America.
只要有了钱
With money.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
所以...
So, I...
我要你收拾行李准备出发
I need you to pack your bags and be ready to go.
-明天晚上 -你在说什么
Tomorrow night. - What are you talking about?
-我不能... -求你了
I can't just... - Please, please.
求你为我这么做
Please, just do that for me.
我保证 我回来后会解释一切
And I promise, I'll explain everything when I get back.
你相信我吗
But you trust me?
是的 我...
Yes, I...
你准备好出发
You be ready to go.
别告诉任何人
And don't tell anyone.
谁都别说 你懂吗
Anyone. You understand?
我有几件事要做
There's a few things for me to do,
然后我会回来找你 我保证
and then I'm coming back here for you, I promise.
我保证
I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
我们要离开这里
We're getting out of here.
我们要离开这里
We're getting out of here.
我们将在美国成为大人物
The things that we're gonna be, you and I,
你和我
in America.
爵士...
A lord...
和他的夫人
and his lady.
不 女王和她的马夫
No, a queen and her stable boy.
好了
All right.
这是我最喜欢的一段回忆
This is one of my favorites.
我难得陷入这段回忆 但是...
I don't find myself in this one too often, but...
我喜欢这样做
I like it when I do.
因为他是...
Because he is...
你看见了
Well, you saw.
他在这段回忆里很像他真实的自我
He's so much himself in this one.
在出事之前
Before it went bad.
不过 我没在这段回忆里见过你
I haven't seen you in this one before, though.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here? Ho...
-你怎么溜进我的... -我很抱歉
How did you slip into my... - I-I'm so sorry.
-小姐 我很... -不 我不会出去的
Miss, I'm so... - No, I wouldn't go out there.
我想就是在此时出事的
I think this is when it happened.
我永远都看不下去
I can never bring myself to watch.
-我很抱歉 小姐... -汉娜
I... I'm so sorry, Miss... - Hannah!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你在做什么
What are you doing up?
我...
I...
怎么 你们睡不着吗
What, you couldn't sleep?
我们听到了声音
We heard something.
楼下有动静
Something downstairs.
弗洛拉的娃娃屋...
And Flora's doll house, well...
有奇怪的东西
something strange.
我确定没事
I'm sure it's fine.
你们两个回去睡觉
Go on back to bed, both of you.
我说过了 回去睡觉
I thought I said go back to bed.
彼得
Peter!
不 迈尔斯 待在这里
No, Miles, stay here.
我说过了 回去睡觉
I thought I said go back to bed.
这是什么表情
What's with the faces?
回去睡觉
Come on, back to bed.
发生了什么
What happened?
-你说什么 -她对你做了什么
What do you mean? - What did she do to you?
谁
Who?
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
你太小了 听不懂 我的孩子
You're a bit too young to hear, my lad.
那是什么
What's that?
那是...
It's...
那位女士
the lady.
湖中的女士
From the lake.
她是...
She's...
你不记得了
Don't you remember?
什么
What?
不 不...
No, no...
她是个让人毛骨悚然的娃娃
She's a creepy little thing, though.
这是你自己做的
Did you make that yourself?
我以前见过她
I've seen her before.
其他人...
The others...
他们说...
they say...
"离她远点"
"Stay away from her."
其他什么人
What others?
不
No.
她会回来的
She's coming back.
住手
Stop.
住手
Stop!
住手 放开我
Stop, let me go.
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
你这婊♥子♥
You bitch!
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表