剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
我和我的爱人...
We lay my love and I...
躺在哭泣的柳树下
beneath the weeping willow.
如今只剩我一人...
But now alone I lie...
躺在柳树旁哭泣
and weep beside the tree.
唱着 "哦 伤心的柳树"
Singin', "O willow waly"
柳树也跟着我流泪
by the tree that weeps with me.
唱着 "哦 伤心的柳树"
Singing, "O willow waly"
直到爱人回到我身旁
till my lover return to me.
请大家听我说 好吗
Can I have your attention, please?
你们马上就要用餐 但是...
You'll get to your meals momentarily, but first...
新娘请我先说几句
the bride has asked me to speak.
我以为她在开玩笑
I thought she was joking!
你为什么要给自己的婚礼
Why invite such catastrophe
找这样的麻烦
upon your own wedding?
不过她解释说
But, as she explained,
"不 才不是呢 不是婚礼"
"No, heavens, no. Not the wedding"
"是练习餐"
"the practice meal."
拜托 这是预演晚宴
The rehearsal dinner, for God's sakes!
身为略有醉意
I must claim my right as a slightly drunk,
时差还没倒过来的英国人
completely jet-lagged Englishman
我要声明 我说的都是真心话
to well and truly speak my mind.
因为我想提醒你们大家
Because I want to warn you all,
你们年轻人完全不知道
you young people have absolutely no idea
你们让自己陷入了什么境地
what you are letting yourselves in for.
有个可怕的统计数据
Here's a horrifying statistic.
你们知道现在几乎有一半的婚姻
Did you know that almost half of marriages these days
没有以离婚告终吗
do not end up in divorce?
也就是说 你们俩很有可能
That means there's a strong probability that you two
看着对方死去
get to watch each other die.
这是人们想要的结果
And that's the preferred outcome.
真正爱另一个人
To truly love another person
就是要接受 爱之深切
is to accept that the work of loving them
失去后痛也值得
is worth the pain of losing them.
就是这样
And that's it.
仅此而已
That's all.
如果你也像我一样害怕
And if that scares you as much as it scares me,
那我会说"快跑"
then I say run.
跑到巴厘岛的海滩上嗑药吧
Go off and do drugs on a beach in Bali.
全身心投入到精神生活中
Devote yourself to a life of the mind. Run!
快跑 趁你还能跑
Run while you still can.
你还年轻 你身体强壮 这个世界...
You're young, you're strong. The world...
不 我说真的
No, I'm serious,
我们其实不愿意住在这里 -她不愿意
we actually refused to stay here. - She refused.
我还以为非要住在这里
I didn't know staying here was even an option.
城♥堡♥里有三个套房♥
There's three suites in the castle,
杰克想住在这里... -就住一晚
and Jack wanted to stay here... - Just one night.
然后我们去度蜜月
before we left for the honeymoon.
就在明天婚宴之后
Just tomorrow. Just after the reception,
让我们跌跌撞撞地上楼
so we could just stumble upstairs.
但我说 "不行 听了那些故事后可不行"
But I said, "No way, not after those stories."
等等 只是故事而已
Wait, just the stories?
-你没看到她 -不 天啊 我没看到她
You didn't see her? - No! God no, I didn't see her.
要是我看到死去的女人 死去的修女在角落里哭泣
If I saw a dead woman, a dead nun, no less, cryingxa0in the corners,
-我们不会在这里结婚 -好了 只是故事而已
we would not be getting married here. - Okay, it's just a story.
这地方在40年代是个修道院 有几十年的历史
This place used to be a convent for, like, a few decades in the '40s.
这是销♥售♥套餐的内容
It's part of the sales package.
他们讲这个鬼故事 可能多收几百美元
They can charge a few hundred extra for the ghost story.
听着 我喜欢精彩的鬼故事 只是不想听了去睡觉
Look, I love a good ghost story, I just don't want to sleep in one.
我们在爱尔兰度蜜月
We honeymooned in Ireland.
他们不停地告诉我们要小心
They kept telling us to look out for Seamus,
马房♥男孩谢默斯
the stable boy.
谢默斯
Seamus.
据说他的头被马踢碎了
They said his head was crushed in where a horse had kicked him.
鬼故事中要是有小孩 就更吓人
Ghost stories are worse when there's a kid.
加了点料 不是吗
Adds a little something, doesn't it?
我有个故事
I have a story.
好吧...
Well...
这不是我的亲身经历
it isn't really my story.
是我认识的一个人
It belongs to someone I knew.
这个故事说来话长
And it's not exactly short.
我们的时间似乎很充足...
Well, it seems we have time enough, and...
葡萄酒也够喝
wine enough.
干吗不讲呢
Why not?
那好吧
All right, then.
有个鬼故事
A ghost story.
再说一次 这个故事不是我的
Again, this story isn't mine,
但里面有各种各样的鬼魂
but it is full of ghosts of all sorts.
要是一个小孩很吓人
And if a child gives the effect,
让故事更惊心动魄...
another turn of the screw...
那么两个小孩会如何
what do you say to two?
这位孤单的年轻女子 出于自愿当了老师
The teacher was, by choice, a solitary young woman.
她忐忑不安地来到伦敦 当面应聘一则广♥告♥...
Come up to London in trepidation to answer in person an advertisement...
亨利·温格雷夫爵士发布了这则广♥告♥
placed by one Lord Henry Wingrave
为他年幼的侄子和侄女
regarding his young nephew and niece,
招聘家庭教师
who were in need of an au pair.
广♥告♥上说这是全职工作
A full-time position, it said. Live-in, at that,
住在埃塞克斯 他古老的家族宅邸
in his old family home in Essex.
一个不错的好地方
A great good place,
在乡下与世隔绝
alone in the country.
是克莱顿小姐吗
Miss Clayton, is it?
叫我丹妮就行 你好
Call me Dani. Hi there.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
-你是老师吗 -是的
You're a teacher? - Yes.
我当过老师
Or I was.
教四年级
Fourth grade.
在美国
In the States.
来英国很久了吗
Been in England long?
大概六个月
About six months.
六个月 你在此期间...
Six months? During which time, you've...
我已经...
Well, I've...
相当钟情于伦敦
fallen quite in love with London.
很好
God.
茶还是咖啡
Tea? Coffee?
不了 谢谢 我还不太懂得喝茶
No, thank you. Haven't quite mastered tea yet.
我习惯用水壶泡茶
I'm used to it coming in a pitcher.
放满冰块...
Full of ice cubes...
还有柠檬角
and lemon wedges, and...
这里的茶完全不一样
Well, it's a whole different thing here.
是的 没错
Yes, it is.
你以前没有做家庭教师的经验
You've no previous experience as an au pair.
我...
Well, I...
我教孩子的经验很丰富 温格雷夫先生
I've quite a bit of experience with children, Mr. Wingrave.
那是在教室 可这是全职住家工作
In a classroom, but this is a full-time, live-in position.
我知道 所以我才
I know, that's actually why
回复广♥告♥ -孩子们很可爱
I responded to the ad. - The children are wonderful.
我的侄女和侄子真的很出色
Exceptional, really, my niece and my nephew.
像我说的那样 出色的孩子
Exceptional children, as I said.
但两个孩子都很难管
But challenging, both.
我侄子迈尔斯 提前从寄宿学校回家了
Miles, my nephew, is back home from boarding school early.
恐怕他比以往更需要
He needs structure,
约束和纪律
discipline more than ever, I fear.
我能问一下 他为什么被送回家吗
Well, can I ask why he was sent home?
-春季学期不该结束... -你要辅♥导♥他的功课
Spring session shouldn't end... - You'd be expected to tutor him
让他不要成绩落后
so he doesn't fall behind.
你的课堂经验 其实会在这方面派上用场
In that respect, your classroom experience may actually be of use.
我的侄女弗洛拉
The same with Flora,
也是如此
my niece.
你也要辅♥导♥她
You'd tutor her as well.
你的广♥告♥提到这份工作在乡间
Your ad mentioned the position was in the countryside?
在布莱
In Bly,
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表