剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
可以告诉他 我说他们没事
you can tell him I said they're all right.
他们没事吗
Are they all right?
他们身体上没什么问题
Well, there's nothing physically wrong with them,
我恐怕只能这么说
and that's all I can speak to, I'm afraid.
我走了 不用送
I'll see myself out.
-见到你总是很高兴 汉娜 -我也是
Always nice to see you, Hannah. - And you.
我不敢相信 他居然没露面
I can't believe he didn't show up.
我告诉他 我叫了该死的医生
I told him I'd called a goddamned doctor.
他说 "有消息通知我"
He said, "Keep me posted."
你要是告诉他叫了验尸官 他也许会来
Tell him you called a coroner, and then maybe.
除非是这样 亨利·温格雷夫才会回到布莱
No, nothing short of that would get Henry Wingrave back to Bly.
我告诉他昆特的事时
Said the same thing when I told him about Quint.
他也说 "有消息通知我"
"Keep me posted."
可我还是不明白
I still don't understand, though.
她当时在湖边
She was by the lake.
但是她讨厌这个湖
But she hates the lake.
是啊
Yeah.
亲爱的迈尔斯...
Miles, darling. ...
你怎么不去帮欧文♥做♥早餐
Why don't you goxa0help Owen with breakfast?
她不讨厌那个湖
She doesn't hate it there.
怎么会有人讨厌湖呢
Why should anyone hate a lake?
她一直说关于湖的事
She talks about it all the time.
当然
Sure.
但是弗洛拉撒谎
But Flora lies.
早上好
Good morning.
是很好
Yes, it is.
天啊 我得起床了
My gosh, I need to get up.
-不 等一下 -别这样 说真的
No, in a minute. - No, no, stop. Seriously.
我说真的 彼得
I'm serious, Pete.
回来
Come back.
听着 先别着急 好吗
Look, just hold that thought, okay?
我得走了
I have to go.
但他们可以等
But they can wait.
求你了
Please.
你还会在这里过一夜 对吗
You're here another night, right?
对吗
Right?
至少
At least.
我要告诉亨利 如果我这周不留下来 房♥子会爆♥炸♥
I'll tell Henry the house will blow up if I don't stay the week.
那就等着吧
Then hold that thought.
等到今晚
Just till tonight.
回到床上
Come back to bed.
求你了
Please.
耐心点
Patience.
你今晚显然又要做七个人的饭
Owen, apparently, you're cooking for seven again tonight.
-他今晚也要留下来 -显然是的
He... he's staying tonight as well? - . Apparently.
虽然我不确定待多久
Although I'm not sure for how long.
那是什么
What is that?
非常特别的波尔多葡萄酒
That is a very specific Bordeaux,
会让你赞叹不已 汉娜
and it would knock your knickers off, Hannah.
你想来一杯吗
Do you want a glass?
你进酒窖了
Have you been in the wine cellar?
是啊 没关系
Yeah, it's fine.
亨利准许了
Henry's blessed it.
如果你喜欢 我给你留一杯
I'll save you a glass if you'd like.
这瓶的年份很不错
It is a lovely year.
不行 我得回去
I can't.xa0I have to get back!
我知道 只要几分钟
I know, I know. Just a few minutes, please. Please.
他们又这样
They've been at it again.
-为什么他们总是踩泥脚印 -让他们清理吧
Why do they keep tracking mud in here? - Well, make them clean it up.
他们根本不该在这里
Well... They shouldn't be in here at all.
我们也不该在这里...
We shouldn't be in here...
没关系 我们得到了老板的允许
It's fine. We've got permission from the top.
-孩子们... -他们没事
The children... - They're set.
我确保了他们没事 好吗
I've seen to it, okay?
好的
Okay.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
是的 我相信你
Yes, I trust you.
-什么 -等等
What? - Wait.
-你要做什么 -这是惊喜
What are you doing? - It's a surprise.
天啊
My gosh.
好了 再走几步
Okay, a few more steps.
-我走不了多久 -我知道
I don't have long. - I know, I know, I know.
好了
Okay.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
那是谁的
Whose is that?
这是你的
It's yours.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这是我的计划 这个地方的存货
It's one of my projects, inventory for this wing.
有几件东西要拍卖♥♥ 不过...
There's a few things going to auction, but...
亨利说这归你了 如果你要的话
Henry said this was yours, if you want it.
-他没说 -他说了
He didn't. - He did.
我花了很大力气说服他
I mean, took a lot of convincing.
不过...
But...
如果需要的话 我很会说服人
I'm persuasive when I need to be.
但是...
But...
-这属于... -她从来没穿过
this belonged to... - She never wore it.
他对此很肯定 她从来没穿过 所以...
He was adamant about that. She never wore it, so...
别觉得难为情
don't feel bad.
试一下
Try it on.
来吧 试一下
Go on, try it on!
不...
No...
你瞧 这样的皮草...
See, fur like that...
你要用皮肤来感受
you have to feel it on your skin.
一生中至少体验一次 这简直无与伦比
At least once in your life. There's nothing like it.
我要让你看看...
Let me show you...
你有多么美丽
just how beautiful you are.
-让我看看 -不
Let me see, then. - No.
等到最后再看
Not till the end.
打扰了
Excuse me.
丽贝卡 孩子们在草坪上
The children, Rebecca, are on the lawn.
-身边没人 -是的 当然
By themselves. - Yes, of course.
-当然 我很抱歉 -他们没事
I'm so sorry. - They're fine. They're fine.
把你的上衣拿走吧
The blouse, perhaps.
天啊
Gosh.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
这个侧翼是禁区
This wing is off limits.
小心 汉娜
Careful, Hannah.
-你知道我可以... -什么 解雇我吗
You know that I can have... - What? Have me fired?
是的 我知道得很清楚 彼得
Yes, I know that very well, Peter.
他听你的话
You've got his ear.
如果你愿意的话 可以赶走我们很多人
You could have the lot of us out of here if you truly wanted.
你知道吗
Do you know what?
现在 我不在乎
Right now, I do not care.
你瞧 要是我...
You see, if I ever...
在这里再看到你 再动夏洛特的东西
ever find you in here again, in Charlotte's things, ever again,
上帝给我作证
so help me God,
我要揪着你的混账耳朵 把你拖出这座房♥子
I will drag you out of this house by your bloody ear
扔进那个肮脏的湖里
and throw you into that dirty lake.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
很好
Good.
现在把这里清理干净
Now, clean this up.
快吃晚饭了
It's almost supper.
天啊 这太棒了
My God, this is divine!
这会是个可笑的蛋糕
This is going to be an absurd cake.
要加什么 草莓还是柠檬
It needs something. Strawberry or lemon?
-我先来 因为我比你大 -我想尝面糊
Me first because I'm older. - I want to try the batter!
我以前做过一些好吃的蛋糕
I mean, I've made some good cakes in my day,
但这个面糊更好吃
but this one is batter.
今晚很多人都不开心 我们可能需要更大的蛋糕
A lot of long faces tonight. We might need a bigger cake.
-让我尝尝 -好的 给你
Let me try! - All right, there you go.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表