剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
墓碑拓片
Grave rubbings.
在这个季节结束前
I wanted to finish them all
我想拓完所有的墓碑
before the end of the season.
克莱顿小姐
Miss Clayton?
欧文的妈妈会在那里吗
Will Owen's mom be there?
-哪里 -葬礼上
Where? - At the funeral.
我想是的
I suppose so.
我的妈妈和爸爸不在他们的葬礼上
My mom and dad weren't at theirs.
他们死在很远的地方
They were far away when they died.
他们只好埋了空棺材
They had to bury empty boxes.
但我们还要装模作样
But we had to pretend anyway.
我觉得这挺傻的
And I thought that was quite silly.
这个...
Well...
你知道 你的父母非常爱你...
you know, your parents loved you so, so much that...
可以说 他们会永远在这里
in a way, they'll always be here.
他们不在这里
They're not here.
抱歉 克莱顿小姐
I'm sorry, Miss Clayton.
他们真的不在这里
They're really not.
我看了又看 但是...
I've looked and looked. But...
如果这让你好受些 我们可以装模作样
we can pretend if that makes you feel better.
不
No.
好了 来吧 宝贝
Okay, now. Come along, sweetie.
你的裤子都弄湿了
Your pants are getting wet out here.
怎么了
What?
怎么回事 不
What's so... No!
格罗斯太太 我在墓地里把长裤弄湿了
Mrs. Grose, my trousers got wet in the graveyard,
克莱顿小姐说我把裤子弄湿了
and Miss Clayton said I wet my pants.
因为在美国 "裤子"就是"长裤"
Because in America, "pants" mean "trousers."
真好笑
That is funny.
她说我弄湿了裤子 就像婴儿一样
She said I wet my pants like a baby.
克莱顿小姐
Miss Clayton,
让我为你做个拓片
let me do one for you.
你还没见过这个
You haven't seen this.
我会拓成蓝色的 跟你的眼睛很配
I'll do it in blue, to match your eyes.
这会非常棒
It will be splendid.
好的
Okay.
我...
I...
我猜你也没参加葬礼
I guess you didn't make it to the funeral either.
不 我不怎么喜欢村里的教堂
No, not my cup of tea, the church in the village.
从我结婚后...
I haven't been there since...
天啊...
God...
我就没去过那里
since I was married.
我很尊重欧文的妈妈 但是...
I had nothing but respect for Owen's mom, but...
她早就不在了
she was long gone.
痴呆症是很残忍♥的
Dementia is a savage thing.
杰米说 欧文说我们不去也没关系
Jamie said that Owen said it was okay if we missed it.
不 是啊 说得没错
No, yeah, that's true.
我用自己的方式表达哀思
I pay my respect in my own ways.
他明白葬礼是为活着的人举♥行♥的
He understands that funerals are for the living.
活着的人决定 他们能不能承受什么
It's up to the living to decide what they can and cannot bear.
对了 来吧
Right, you. Come along.
让我们为孩子们准备晚餐 好吗
Let's get some supper started for you children, shall we?
我和迈尔斯会帮忙 我可以切菜
Me and Miles will help. I can chop things up.
我不会让你切菜的
I'm not letting you chop things up.
家庭教师发现 她点燃蜡烛
The au pair foundxa0that she lit her candle
不是为了纪念她失去的人
not in remembrance of those that she lost,
而是为了弥补她不记得他们的时刻
but to atone for the moments she didn't remember them.
最近有些时候
Those most recent moments
她甚至庆幸已经忘了他们
where she'd even been happy to have forgotten them.
我以为你说 你要做我们最喜欢的菜当晚餐
I thought you said you were making our favorite for dinner.
我没说是你最喜欢的 是欧文最喜欢的
I didn't say it was your favorite. It's Owen's favorite.
但欧文不在这里
But Owen isn't here.
-你们好啊 -你好
You lot. - Hello.
-葬礼怎么样 -你知道 笑料不断
How was it? - You know, just a barrel of laughs.
能给我杯饮料吗
Any chance for a brew?
好啊 我去泡茶
Yeah, I'll make tea.
不
No!
我去泡茶
I'll make it.
你能...
Can you...
看好这两个孩子 别让他们切掉手指吗
make sure these two don't chop their fingers off?
欧文尽了全力
Owen did his best.
几乎没人记得她头脑清醒的样子
Almost no one even remembers how she was when her mind hadn't gone.
我不想这么说
Hate to say it,
但肯定让人松了口气
but, on some level, it must be a relief.
我是说欧文
For Owen, I mean.
他...
Did he...
他看起来松了口气
Did he seem relieved?
没有
No.
什么也看不出来 惊魂未定
Didn't seem much of anything. Shell-shocked.
不过 我倒是松一口气
I'd be relieved, though.
像这样失去自我
Losing yourself like that.
每天一点点消磨下去
Being worn away a little bit every day.
天啊
Good Christ.
杀了我吧
Just shoot me.
让我脱离苦海
Put me out my misery.
这对谁都不公平
It's not fair on anyone.
我不觉得有公平可言 亲爱的
I don't think fairness comes into it, dear.
对了 黄油
That's right, butter.
魔法保姆 你还好吗
Poppins, you all right?
是啊
Yeah.
我很好
I'm fine.
我要...
I need a...
我要失陪一下
I need a minute.
我以为... 天啊
I th... My God.
天啊
Jesus.
发生了什么
What happened?
我以为他是彼得·昆特
I thought he was Peter Quint.
真可笑 我长得帅多了
Which is ridiculous. I'm much better looking.
放下剑 魔法保姆
Stand down, Poppins.
天啊
My God.
我很抱歉 欧文
I am so sorry, Owen. -
你还挺厉害的 我也没受伤
It's actually quite impressive. No damage done.
算了吧 你这傻瓜
Owen, you prat.
你为什么要跳出来吓无辜的美国人
What are you doing leaping out on innocent Americans?
你应该去参加葬礼
You're meant to be at a funeral.
我只是出来透透气
I just needed to leave,
所以我就上了车 我没想到要来这里
so I got in the car, and I didn't know I was coming here
等我到了才发现
until I arrived and, well,
我该走了 不是吗
I should... I should go, shouldn't I?
-我该回去了 因为... -晚饭...
I should go back, 'cause... - Supper's...
快好了
almost done.
你该吃点东西 你肯定还没吃饭吧
You should eat. I'll bet you haven't eaten.
格罗斯太太
Mrs. Grose,
你怎么知道欧文要来
how did you know Owen was coming?
她在做你最喜欢的菜
She's been making your favorite.
来吧
Come on.
让别人给你做饭 换个口味
Let someone else cook for you for a change.
她吓得我心惊肉跳
She gave me a heart attack.
天啊 丹妮 看看你
God, Dani, look at you.
我应该留着我的礼服
I should've kept my dress.
我想我烧掉了
I think I burned it.
痛苦的回忆 失败的婚姻
Bad memories, bad marriage.
幸好丹妮尔找男人的品味跟我不同
Luckily, Danielle does not share my taste in men.
埃德蒙很走运 对吗
Well, lucky for Edmund, okay?
我说 他是这场婚姻的幸运儿
I mean, he's the lucky one in this equation.
我很欣慰地说 他知道这一点
And I'm happy to say, he knows it.
你的肩膀很漂亮
You've got great shoulders.
你知道吗
You know that?
谢谢
Thank you.
你那天应该把头发挽起来 秀一秀香肩
You should wear your hair up on the day. Show them off.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表