剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
你就是这么说的
That's what you said.
但我是无辜的 不是吗
But I was innocent, wasn't I?
我什么都不明白
I didn't know any better.
但在这里 这次...
But here, this time...
我想明白了 不是吗
Well, I know better, don't I?
这次看到你出现在该死的门口...
This time, seeing you in that fucking doorway...
我想到每个孩子都会在这里过夜
I've thought about every kid that ever spent the night.
你明知道这些事情
And how you knew what you knew,
却没有阻止他
and you didn't stop him.
你为什么不阻止他
Why didn't you stop him?
如果他知道你在哪儿 他会杀了你
He'd kill you if he knew where you were.
你杀了我 妈妈
You killed me, Mum.
你让我这么做 害死了我 我...
You killed me asking me to do this. I...
我照你的意思做了
I did what you wanted.
这害死了我
And it killed me.
我希望你知道
I hope you know that,
在深夜里
late at night,
你杀了自己的儿子
that you killed your own son.
亲爱的 我不知道你已经死了
Honey, I don't even know that you're dead.
但我...
But I was...
我正在...
I was... I was right...
处理...
in the middle...
事情
of something.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
弗洛拉 弗洛拉 快点
Flora? Flora, hurry.
求你快点
Please, hurry.
求你解开
Please, keep going.
-停下 -拜托
Stop it. - Please.
-停下... -好了 停下 弗洛拉
Stop right... - There! Stop it, Flora.
-不... -她必须待在原地
No... - She has to stay where she is.
对不起 对不起
Sorry! Sorry!
-弗洛拉 -对不起
Flora. - Sorry.
什么
Is it?
我走的时候 你要把这两个孩子分开
The minute I'm gone, you're spinning these kids up.
-你要... -利用他们的好意
You're taking... - Advantage of their good intentions!
真丢人
Shameful.
你本来应该提醒我
You're supposed to warn me.
-对不起 我必须这样 -我不喜欢你不提醒我
I'm sorry, I had to. - I don't like it when you don't warn me.
我知道 对不起 好吗
I know. I'm sorry, okay?
对不起 我不是故意的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.
不会再这样了 好吗
It won't be like that anymore, okay?
我保证
I promise.
我会解释的 但我不会...
I'll explain, but it won't...
彼得
Peter?
我过了多久...
How long was I...
你回来了
You're back.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你回来了
You're back.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不... 没事了
No... it's okay.
没事 我刚才也走了
It's okay. I slipped away, too.
但我们现在回来了
But we're back now.
我们回来了
We're back.
我们就要成功了
And we're almost done.
我们现在必须做完
We have to finish it now.
-不 但这太早了 -不 现在正好
No, no, but it's too soon. - No, but it's right.
现在正好
It's right.
再过一段时间 我们...
A little longer, we...
我们应该再给他们一点时间
We should give them a little longer.
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
她会带走他们 我们没时间了
She'll take them. We're out of time.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
好吧...
Well...
这是我们这段时间一直讨论的事
it's what we've been talking about this whole time.
这件...
That...
特别的事 这是...
special thing, that...
我们求你们两个孩子做的最后一件事
one last thing we've been asking you kids.
永恒之屋
The forever house.
没错
That's right.
永恒之屋
The forever house.
到时间了
It's time?
是的
It is.
但为什么我们不能保持现状
But why can't we just keep it the way it is?
那些小麻烦并不严重
Those... Those little hiccups aren't so bad.
我知道 但是...
I know, but it's just...
杰塞尔小姐和我
Well, Miss Jessel and I,
我们只是需要你们俩再帮个忙
we just need a little more from you both.
就像我们说过的那样 记得吗
It's like what we've talked about, remember?
这份特别的礼物 会让杰塞尔小姐和我...
That special present that will let Miss Jessel and I, well...
让我们做你们的朋友
Well, let us be your friends.
你们永远最好的朋友
Your best friends, forever.
这会拯救我们
And it's gonna save us.
这会拯救我们免于...
It's gonna save us from...
你们知道是什么
well, you know what.
但我记得你说过...
But I thought you said that...
我知道我说过什么 迈尔斯
I know what I said, Miles.
但我们现在要做完 好吗
But we have to finish it now, okay?
我们必须这样
We have to.
彼得
Peter.
也许我们可以等到...
Maybe we can wait until...
等到什么 丽贝卡
Wait until what, Becs?
什么 等到我们消失吗
What? Until we fade away?
等到我们看起来...
Until we look...
像这样
Like this?
因为要变成这样 丽贝卡
'Cause that's what's gonna happen, Becs.
就是这个下场 迈尔斯和弗洛拉
This is what will happen, Miles and Flora.
你们不希望我们变成这样 对吗
You don't want that to happen to us, do you?
杰塞尔小姐 还有我
To Miss Jessel? To me?
不 当然不想
No. No, of course not.
因为每个死在布莱的人都是这种下场
Because this is what happens to everyone who dies here at Bly.
没事了
It's fine.
但有你们帮忙 就不会这样
But not with your help.
你们...
You...
你们两个能救我们
You both can save us.
你会帮助我们逃出那个
You're gonna help us break out with that
我们一直在谈论的游戏
game we've talked about so much.
越狱
Jailbreak?
说对了 越狱
That's right, jailbreak.
我还不确定这是个好主意
I'm still not sure this is a good idea.
杰塞尔小姐
Miss Jessel,
你保证这是个好主意吗
do you promise this is a good idea?
弗洛拉 我...
Flora, I...
听着 我知道这很可怕 但是...
Look, I know it's scary, but...
我们没时间了
we're out of time.
迈尔斯 我需要你的帮助
And so, Miles, I need your help,
杰塞尔小姐需要你的帮助 弗洛拉
and Miss Jessel needs you, Flora.
对不对
Isn't that right?
很简单
It's easy.
你们只要...
You just have to...
尽可能去想
think as hard as you can.
想想你
Think about you,
想想我
and me,
然后想想我们
and then think us.
你们尽力去想 只想我们
As hard as you can, just think... us.
你没什么好担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
不用担心 因为你会进去
Nothing at all, 'cause you're gonna be tucked away.
进入永恒之屋 像我们说的那样
In the forever house, just like we said.
-跟爸爸妈妈在一起 -没错
With Mum and Dad? - That's right.
跟你们亲爱的爸爸妈妈在一起
With your loving Mum and Dad.
你保证
You promise?
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表