剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
他饱受煎熬 就是这样
He's having a bad stretch, that's all.
我到底接下了什么烂摊子
What have I gotten myself into, exactly?
孩子们很聪明
Well, the children are clever,
虽然有点奇怪
if a bit strange.
男孩有点深藏不露
Boy is a bit of a dark horse,
女孩则对着墙纸说话
and the girl, she talks to the wallpaper.
我是说...
I mean, more...
他们是怎么适应的
how are they coping?
他们经历了这么多变故
I mean, after all they've been through.
你知道 就是...
You know, it's...
我是说 他们的父母没有回家
I mean, their parents didn't come home.
就是这样
That's all.
除此以外 他们理解不了太多
They don't comprehend much beyond that.
哎呀 你好
Why, hello there.
你简直像朵漂亮的小花 你叫什么名字
What a gorgeous flower you are. What's your name?
我叫弗洛拉
I'm Flora.
拉丁语的意思是花
That means flower. Latin.
当然是的
Of course it does.
-你一定是迈尔斯 -你好
And you must be Miles. - Hi there.
我猜 你应该就是我们的魔法保姆
Let me guess, you ought to be our very own Mary Poppins.
我可不是近乎完美的人
Well, I'm not practically perfect,
但我...
but I am...
真的非常棒
perfectly splendid.
-汉娜·格罗斯 -丽贝卡
Hannah Grose. - Rebecca.
-很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你
It's lovely to meet you. - Lovely to meet you too.
这是欧文
This is Owen.
-很高兴见到你 欧文 -还有...
Lovely to meet you, Owen. - And our...
-杰米 -你好
Jamie. - Hello.
你不应该吸烟
You shouldn't be smoking.
你说得对
You're right.
你喜欢这个吗
Do you like that?
只要弹开...
Just flip...
按下去
and click.
-我要带你到处看看 -这就对了
I'll show you everything. - There you go.
你一定要看雕像花♥园♥
You must see the statue garden.
-让杰塞尔小姐安顿下来 你再... -没事的
Let Miss Jessel settle in before you... - It's all right.
没事
All right.
我最喜欢雕像花♥园♥
The statue garden is my favorite.
当然 还有鲜花
There are flowers, of course.
还有很多东西
And much more.
它们都...
And they're all...
真的非常棒
perfectly splendid.
第一次在布莱的庭院里散步时
Miss Jessel found herself,
杰塞尔小姐希望
as she walked the grounds of Bly for the first time,
自己永远不会离开这里
wishing that she might never leave.
事实证明...
And it turned out...
她永远不会离开
she never would.
-天啊 -天啊
Jesus! - Jesus!
这把枪打过很多老鼠
Shot plenty of rats with it.
我很乐意把该死的彼得·昆特算进去
More than happy to add Peter fucking Quint to the tally.
-我想你不喜欢他 -你根本不了解情况
Not a fan, I take it. - You don't know the half.
我在了解
I'm learning.
你说得对
You got the right idea.
我想这时候应该给他点教训
I think it's a teachable moment for him.
你看过下面了吗
You looked down there yet?
汉娜肯定没有熄灭蜡烛
Hannah must have left 'em burning.
她总是点燃蜡烛就忘了
She's always lighting and forgetting 'em.
这地方总有一天会烧掉
The place will burn down one of these days.
我们走吧
Let's go.
没有发现护墙彼得
No sign of Parapet Pete.
你想喝热巧克力吗
Do you want hot chocolate?
想到他可能在外面 我就起鸡皮疙瘩
My skin's crawling thinking he might be out there.
我们今晚待在这里怎么样 以防万一
How about we stay here tonight? Just in case.
-好 睡衣派对 -好 那很好玩
Yes! A sleepover. - That would be fun.
-那太棒了 -睡衣派对 那很好玩
That would be splendid. - A sleepover. That would be fun.
你妈妈怎么办
What about your mum?
只待一夜 她已经睡了
It's just for one night. She's already fast asleep.
我在这里更好
It's better I'm here.
-万一那个人出现 -那太好了
Just in case you-know-who shows up. - That would be great.
你还没喝你的热巧克力 格罗斯太太
You haven't touched your hot chocolate, Mrs. Grose.
我能喝吗
Can I have it?
-不行 你晚上会睡不着 -好啊
No, you'll be up all night. - Yes!
-我们整夜不睡觉 -弗洛拉
Let's stay up all night! - Flora.
太令人兴奋了
This is all so exciting!
我们整夜不睡觉 那真的是...
We're going to stay up all night long, and it's going to be perfectly...
究竟是什么让他再出现在这里
What on earth would possess him to show his face around here again?
肯定不是为了更多的钱
It can't be for more money, surely.
他不可能把偷走的钱花完了
He can't have got through what he stole already.
不要了 谢谢 亲爱的
No, thanks, love.
我们得有一个人保持清醒才能对付他
One of us needs to be sober enough to take him on.
你想用拨火棍还是猎枪
You want the poker or the shotgun?
图书馆的烛台
Candlestick in the library.
给你
Here you go.
如果就是他不停给这里打电♥话♥...
What if he's the one who's been ringing here...
然后挂断呢
then hanging up?
我还以为是恶作剧电♥话♥
I thought those were prank calls.
也许不是
Well, maybe not.
他是想打给谁
Who would he be trying to call?
也许是丽贝卡
Maybe Becca.
他为什么要打给死人
Why would he call a dead woman?
他可能不知道她已经死了
He might not know she's dead.
她在郡外肯定不是大新闻
She certainly wasn't big news outside the county.
他可能根本不知情
He might not know a thing.
也许他花光了所有的钱...
Or maybe he spent all the money, or...
或者改变了主意
had second thoughts.
也许他想她了
Or maybe he misses her.
所以...
So...
他经常给庄园打电♥话♥
he calls the house now and then,
希望她会接...
hoping she'll pick up, which...
但她从来没接过
she never does.
所以...
So...
他回到这里...
he comes on back...
想探寻真♥相♥
to find out why.
对任何人来说都不是好兆头
Well, that doesn't bode well for anyone.
我可不能想象
I wouldn't fancy being there
彼得·昆特发现丽贝卡·杰塞尔死了
when Peter Quint finds out Rebecca Jessel is dead.
-这两位是朋友吗 -是的
So, are these two friends? - Yeah.
他们是朋友
They're friends.
最好的朋友
Best friends.
娃娃很可笑
Dolls are ridiculous.
娃娃很奇妙
Dolls are wonderful.
你可以虚构各种各样的人 用他们讲故事
You get to make up all kinds of people and tell stories with them.
你好 我叫弗洛拉
Hello, my name is Flora.
但他们不是虚构的
But they're not made up.
我会以你为原型做个娃娃 杰塞尔小姐
I'll make one of you, Miss Jessel.
你最喜欢什么颜色
What's your favorite color?
我没有最喜欢的 所有颜色都喜欢
I don't have a favorite. I like all the colors.
那我用所有的颜色给你做个娃娃
Then I'll make you one with all the colors.
谢谢
Thank you.
进来
Come in!
打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
我是来给亨利爵士办事的...
I'm here on an errand for Sir Henry, and...
我发现了这些花
well, I found these,
我觉得这么漂亮的花应该配美人
and I thought flowers this beautiful deserve a beautiful woman.
这是给你的 弗洛拉
So, these are for you, Flora.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
真的非常棒
They're perfectly splendid.
以前从来没有人送过我花
No one's ever given me flowers before.
我还以为是给杰塞尔小姐的
And I thought they were for Miss Jessel.
现在你很羡慕吧
And now you're so dreadfully jealous.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表