剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
但我不会让他们得逞
But I will not let them.
相反 我们会创造奇迹 我的女儿
Instead, we shall move mountains, my girl.
是你
It is you.
是我
It is me.
是我们
It is us.
在伊莎贝尔出生后
Those were the rosy times,
那是美好的时光
after Isabel was born.
但没有东西恒久不变 假以时日 什么都会变
But nothing holds, and all things change, given time.
变化通常不会自行显露
Change does not often announce itself.
不会大肆宣扬变化的到来
It does not trumpet its arrival.
不 变化是突如其来的
No, change is emergent.
等到人们意识到变化来临的时候
By the time one realizes it has arrived,
变化已经根深蒂固
it has already set its teeth.
至于薇奥拉...
As for Viola...
她的怀疑起初微不足道
her suspicion began as small,
无关紧要 就像她肺里的痛痒
as inconsequential as the tickle in her lungs.
维奥拉对服饰的喜爱异乎寻常
Viola had an inordinate love of dress,
也有世上最好的品味
and the very best taste in the world.
她丈夫会纵容这种品味
A taste her husband would indulge.
无数码光亮的丝绸和缎子
Innumerable yards of lustrous silk and satin,
来自世界各地的薄纱 天鹅绒和花边
of muslin, velvet and lace from all over the world,
还有各种开支
and all manner of expense.
有些服饰稀有昂贵 像是用珠宝线纺成的
Some as rare and rich as if they were spun of threads of jewels,
全都从她灵巧的手中经过
all passed through her cunning hands,
却没从她的嘴里得到一句夸奖
without a word of boast coming from her lips.
不 她嘴里出来的只有疾病...
No, from her lips, only the sickness...
最终不可能被忽视的疾病
impossible, finally, to ignore.
这不是瘟疫
It is not the plague.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
但也不是好消息
But it is not good news.
她有肺病
She has the lung.
-那是什么... -多长时间
What does that... - How long?
-那是什么意思 -多长时间 医生
What does that mean? - How long, doctor?
几个月 最多几个月
Months. Months at the most.
我会把她和你们其他人分开
And I would keep her separate from the rest of you.
我们的女儿
Our daughter.
她没有妈妈就睡不着觉
She cannot sleep without her mother.
分开
Separate.
你会给她治病
You will treat her.
治好她
Cure her.
-我不知道我能不能做到 -你会的
I do not know that I can. - You will.
你会的 上帝会帮助你 但你会做到
You will. God help you, but you will.
不
No.
不 我想睡在我们的床上
No, I want to be in our bed.
不行 亲爱的
We can't, love.
我想睡在我们的床上
I want to be in our bed.
亚瑟
Arthur.
-求你了 -伊莎贝尔
Please. - Isabel.
想想伊莎贝尔
Think of Isabel.
所有的办法都用尽了
And all things exhausted,
牧师又来到布莱
the vicar came again to Bly,
相比他从前吟唱婚姻的美好歌♥谣
but to perform a rite far more melancholy
这次举♥行♥的仪式更为悲伤
than the rosy song of matrimony he sung before.
我如果去为你们预备了地方
I go, and prepare a place for you.
就会再来
And I will come again,
接你们到我那里去
and I will take you to myself,
好使我在哪里
so that where I am,
你们也在哪里
there you may also be.
姐妹...
Sister...
你要复述这段祈祷文
you must repeat the rite.
跟着我一起说
Say the words after me.
我如果去为你们预备了地方
I go, and prepare a place for you.
就会再来 接你们到我那里去
And I will come again, and will take you to myself,
好使我在哪里 你们也在哪里
so that where I am, there you may also be.
姐妹 我们再试一次
Sister. Let us try again.
我如果去为你们预备了地方
I go, and prepare a place for you.
不
No.
你说什么
What did you say?
不
No.
我不去
I do not go.
告诉你的上帝...
Just tell your god...
我就是不去
that I do not go.
薇奥拉 你要复述这段祈祷文
Viola, you must repeat the rites.
这与你的身体无关 我的爱人
It is not about your body any longer, my love.
我们必须治疗你的灵魂
It is your soul we must treat.
-我担心你的灵魂 -不
It is your soul I worry for. - No.
珀迪塔 不行
Perdita, no.
你告诉他们 姐姐
You tell them, sister.
你告诉这位牧师和他崇拜的上帝
You tell this priest and the god he fawns upon.
你对他们说"不"
You tell them "no."
上帝欢迎她回家时 希望她的灵魂纯净
God wants her soul to be pure, as he welcomes her home.
上帝应该知道得更清楚
God should know better.
她就像他创造的那样
She is as he made her.
如果她说她不去 她就不去
If she says she will not go, she will not.
她不在乎时间
Time paid her no mind.
从几天到几周 几个月 几年
Days to weeks, to months, to years.
无动于衷的行星
Round and round the sun,
绕着太阳转了一圈又一圈
the indifferent planets spun.
然后...
And, then...
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
绕了太阳五圈 一切都变了
five times around the sun, and all is different.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
请再等几分钟
A few more minutes, please.
你看不懂那本书
You cannot even read that book.
我能看懂
I can read enough.
睡觉去
Bed.
我说过三次了
As I said before, thrice.
不
No.
快步舞
A quick dance.
不
No.
就跳一次
Just one, then.
-可她该睡觉了 -就跳一次
But it is time for her to bed. - Just one.
好的 先生
Good sir.
你瞧 你跳得越来越好了
You see. You're getting quite good at this.
是啊 我想你差不多准备好了
Yes, I think you are almost ready.
我们要音乐
We need music.
我们没有音乐
We do not.
其实 要学跳舞 我们只要数拍子就行
In fact, to learn to dance, we need only numbers.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
上前 二 三
Step, two, three.
转圈 二 三
Turn, two, three.
姨妈 我们要音乐 行吗
Auntie, we need music, do we not?
我们要睡了
We need sleep.
你真烦人
You are just an awful bore.
是吗
Am I?
你知道怎么跳舞吗
Do you even know how to dance?
我知道怎么跳舞 年轻的小姐
I know how to dance, indeed, young miss.
我从没见过你跳舞
I never see you dance.
她说得对 珀迪
She has you there, Perdi.
我很清楚
I know very well.
-不... -就一次
No... - Just one.
我们让小家伙看看 怎么跳才对
Let's show the young thing how it's done proper.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
上前 二 三
Step, two, three.
转身 二 三
Turn, two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
薇奥拉超过了
Viola had surpassed thexa0predictions
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表