剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
对不起 朱迪 我...
I'm sorry, Judy, I...
这...
It's, it's...
-这段时间很不好过 -当然
It's been a bad time. - Of course.
亲爱的 我很担心
Honey, I'm... I'm worried.
大家都说你没有照顾好自己
People say you're not taking care of yourself.
你得吃东西
You've got to eat.
我带了些千层面
I brought some lasagna.
-我最喜欢的 -是啊
My favorite. - Yeah.
-谢谢 -不用
Thanks. - No.
我还带了其他东西 这是...
I brought something else, too. It's...
我...
I...
我觉得有点傻 但是...
I think it's silly, sort of, but...
我想你可能想要这个
I thought you might like to have these.
不 朱迪 对不起 但是我...
No. Judy, I'm sorry, but I...
真的 这在他的遗物里
Really? They were in his things
从医院拿回来的...
that came back from the hospital and...
我受不了看见这个
I can't stand to look at them.
我不忍♥心扔掉 所以我想...
I couldn't bear to throw them away, so I thought...
-拜托 -好的 当然
Please. - Okay, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
丹妮尔...
Danielle...
我希望你知道
I hope you know
你仍然是这个家的重要一员
that you're still a really important part of this family.
我希望你懂我的意思 过来 来吧
I hope you know that I mean that. Come here, come on.
我的宝贝
My sweet thing.
好的 其实我还有事情要做
Okay, I actually have some stuff I need to get done.
-当然 -是啊
Sure, of course. - Yeah.
哪天来我家吃晚饭吧
Please, please come by for dinner, any night.
-好的 我会去 -好的
Okay, I will. - Okay.
很快就去
Real soon.
非常爱你
Lots of love.
好吧 再见
Okay. Bye-bye now.
再见 宝贝
Bye, sweetheart.
跟我一起说
Say it with me.
汉娜·格罗斯在巴黎
Hannah Grose in Paris.
你和我 趁我们还有机会
You and me, while we still can.
抱歉打扰了 但我该回家睡觉了
So sorry to interrupt, but I'm turning into a pumpkin.
来吧 欧文 该回家了
Come on, Owen, time to go home.
差不多到时候了
It's about that time.
好了...
Well...
回头叫你喝酒
I'll-co-hol you later.
天啊 就算是你
God, even for you.
开车小心
Drive safe.
我认识路 我们没事的
I know the road. We'll be fine.
不会有事的
It's all good.
天啊 看你这样子
Christ, the state of you.
克莱顿小姐
Miss Clayton?
迈尔斯
Miles!
克莱顿小姐
Miss Clayton!
你们到底...
What the he...
你们到底在这里做什么
What the heck are you doing down here?
弗洛拉做了个噩梦
Flora had a nightmare.
好了 我带你们两个回去睡觉
Okay, let's get you two back to bed.
现在还不行
Not just yet.
我很害怕
I'm quite frightened.
是个可怕的梦
It was a horrible dream.
好了 你该睡觉了
Well, you should be in bed.
不行 我不去
Not now, I won't.
发生了什么
What happened?
衣柜里有可怕的东西 声音很大
There was something horrible and loud in the wardrobe.
从里面移♥动♥到下面...
Moving from in there to under...
有个怪物
A creature!
有个怪物在我床上
A creature under my bed.
它知道我的名字
And it knew my name.
我刚伸出手 它就知道我的名字
And it was reaching out, and it knew my name.
它说想做可怕的事情
And it said it wanted to do awful things.
它的手有骨头
And it had bones for hands.
听起来很可怕
That sounds awful.
那是我妈妈
It was my mum.
我很...
I am so...
抱歉 弗洛拉
sorry, Flora.
听起来像是个可怕的梦
That sounds like an awful dream.
这样吧
Well.
我带你们两个回去睡觉 好吗
Let's get you two back to bed, okay?
等一下
Just a minute.
我还不想去
I don't want to just yet.
我很害怕
I was so scared,
但我已经感觉好多了
but I'm feeling better already.
只要...
Just...
再过几分钟就好
a few minutes more.
再过几分钟 真的
Just a minute, really.
其实
In... in fact,
我可以要一杯牛奶吗
could I have a glass of milk?
当然
Of course.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No.
没事 好吗 没什么可怕的
It's okay, okay? There's nothing to be scared of.
-没错 -是的
Quite right. - Yeah.
晚安...
Good night...
小可爱
sweet girl.
明天早上再谈这事
Talk about this in the morning.
到时候只有你和我
It's just you and me, then.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表