剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
湖中的女士也是丹妮
The lady in the lake was also Dani.
丹妮不会这样
And Dani wouldn't.
丹妮永远不会
Dani would never.
其实 谁也不会再被带走
In fact, no one would ever be taken again.
至今也没有人被带走
And no one has been taken to this day.
在此后的日子里 园丁会凝视着倒影
For the rest of her days, the gardener would gaze into reflections,
希望看到她的脸
hoping to see her face.
她自己的湖中女士
Her own lady in the lake.
她晚上会把门打开 只留一条缝
She'd leave her door open at night, just a crack,
万一她会回来
should she ever come back.
等着她的爱人回来
Waiting for her lover to return.
几年过去了
Years would go by,
在她睡在水下的时候
and as she slept underneath the water,
家庭教师的记忆会消失
the au pair's memories would fade.
像从前的薇奥拉和孩子们一样
Like Viola before her, like the children,
她也会忘记自己的过去
she, too, would forget her past.
她完全不记得园丁
She would know nothing of the gardener,
还有她们共同的生活
nothing of their life together.
那些细节 特定的瞬间会烟消云散
The details, the specific moments would all fade away.
随着时光流逝...
More time will pass, and...
水会洗去她精致的五官
the water will wash away the delicate features of her.
她漂亮完美的面容
Of her beautiful, perfect face.
但她不会空洞 也不会空虚
But she won't be hollow, nor empty.
她不会把其他人拉向她的命运
And she won't pull others to her fate.
在她的余生中
She will merely walk the grounds of Bly,
只会像鸽子一样无害
harmless as a dove,
漫步在布莱的庄园
for all of her days.
把她曾经生活仅存的痕迹
Leaving the only trace of who she once was
留在最爱她的女人的记忆中
in the memory of the woman who loved her most.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我告诉过你们
I told you,
这个故事说来话长
the story wasn't exactly short.
天啊
My God.
那么这是真的
So, is it true?
哪部分
Which part?
我是说...
I mean...
如果我飞到英国去参观布莱庄园
if I were to fly to England, and I were to visit Bly Manor,
我可能...
I may...
见到这位湖中的女士
get a peek of this lady in the lake?
不
No.
我想如果你飞到英国
I expect if you were to fly to England,
你不会找到叫这个名字的地方
you would find no such place by that name.
不过 如果你要找到这个庄园
If you were to find the manor, though,
也许你会见到她
perhaps you'd see her.
不过 无法知道她是睡着还是醒了
Though, no way to know when she's awake or asleep.
天啊 到时间了
Christ, is that the time?
明天可是大日子
Big day tomorrow.
我们还是休息吧
Best get some rest.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Shall we?
我还想在这里待一会儿
I think I'll stay here a moment.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好
I'm perfect.
只是想坐在火边
Just enjoying the fire.
-好吧 我爱你 -我也爱你
All right. I love you. - I love you so.
-晚安 -晚安
Good night. - Good night.
他是最傻的家伙
He's the silliest.
可恶 如果我不是最爱他就好了
But, damn, if I don't love him the most.
爱情本来就是这样
That's how it should be.
我喜欢你的故事
I liked your story.
我很开心
I'm glad.
但我觉得你一开始就说错了
But I think you set it up wrong, in the beginning.
是这样吗
Is that so?
是的
Yeah.
你说这是个鬼故事
You said it was a ghost story.
-不是的 -不是吗
It isn't. - No?
这是个爱情故事
It's a love story.
真的没什么区别
Same thing, really.
好吧 如果你再讲这个故事 帮我把开头改一下
Well, if you go on to retell it, make that change up top for me.
你有什么心事吗
Something on your mind?
没有
No.
倒不是心事
Not really.
我只是在想...
I just keep thinking...
明天我要嫁给那个愚蠢英俊的疯子
about that silly, gorgeous, insane man I'm marrying tomorrow.
我爱他
I love him.
比我想象中对任何人的爱都要多
More than I ever thought I could love anybody.
疯狂的是 他对我的爱也一样多
And the crazy thing is he loves me the same exact amount.
我们很走运
We got lucky.
有时我坐在他身边
Sometimes when I'm sitting next to him,
悄然无声...
in that easy silence...
你只能和相伴终生的人有这种感觉
...you only get with your forever person,
他爱你 就像你爱他一样
who loves you as much as you love them,
我开始变得真的很害怕...
I start getting really, really terrified...
他要是...
that he's gonna...
走在我前头 那我该怎么办
before I do, and then what am I supposed to do?
我该怎么过没有他的生活
How am I supposed to just live a life that he's not in?
对不起
Sorry.
我不知道这是怎么了
I don't know what's happening.
我心里很乱
I'm a mess.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
我总是无缘无故地哭泣
I cry all the time, for no good reason.
你根本不应该想着失去对方
You shouldn't be thinking of losing each other at all.
不要让这影响你现在的幸福
Don't let that hang over your happiness right now.
享受和他相处的悄然无声
Enjoy that easy silence with him.
难得你有这种感受
It is rare, what you've got.
但是 等到多年以后
But, when the time does come,
到了那个时候 你要记得
years and years from now, mind you...
每天都会很难熬 也不会变得轻松
it will be hard every day, and it won't get easier.
但是...
But...
最终过了一段时间
eventually, after some time,
你会发现生活中的点滴瞬间
you'll find little moments, little pieces of your life
让你想起他
that remind you of him.
这些瞬间也许傻里傻气
And they'll be silly and dumb,
也许令人伤感 让你哭上几个小时
or they'll be sad, and you'll cry for hours.
但依然是他的人生片段
But they'll still be a piece of him.
你要紧紧抓住不放
And you'll hold them tight.
就像他在这里
It'll be like he's here,
在你身边
with you.
即使他已经走了
Even though he's gone.
那么 明天是你的大日子
Now, you have a big day tomorrow.
你和那个愚蠢英俊的疯子的大喜之日
A happy day with your silly, gorgeous, insane man.
你该睡了
You should sleep.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得我应该抱抱你
I feel like I should hug you.
没问题
That's all right.
你知道...
You know...
这很有趣
it's funny.
我以为你可能是用那个名字编的故事
I thought you might be making it up just off that name.
那个名字
That name?
不过我想 "你怎么知道呢"
But, then, I figured, "How could you know that?"
我想 这是个有趣的巧合
It's a funny coincidence, I suppose.
我的中间名是弗洛拉
My middle name is Flora.
是这样吗
Is that right?
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
♪ 来到我身边 ♪
♪ Come to me now ♪
♪ 把手放到我身上 ♪
♪ And lay your hands over me ♪
♪ 就算是骗人的 ♪
♪ Even if it's a lie ♪
♪ 也请你说 会没事的 ♪
♪ Say it will be all right ♪
♪ 我会相信 ♪
♪ And I shall believe ♪
♪ 我心碎欲绝 ♪
♪ I'm broken in two ♪
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表