剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
不好意思 我可以进来吗
I'm sorry. May I come in?
是的 当然
Yes. Of course.
也许从现在开始学会敲门
Perhaps knock from now on.
当然
Of course.
我只想说 你来了让我们很开心
I just wanted to say how happy we all are that you're here.
给你这个
And to give you this.
不算什么 我知道
Not much, I know.
只是件小东西 让你感到宾至如归
Just a little something to make you feel more welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
很漂亮
It's very pretty.
我先把这里收拾完 等会见好吗
I'm just gonna finish up here and see you in a few minutes, okay?
当然了
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望你别介意
I hope it's all right.
我还没弄明白茶 所以...
I haven't quite figured out tea yet, so...
没事 亲爱的
It's fine, dear.
晚餐准备好了
Dinner is served.
给你 孩子
There you go, mate.
谢谢 -欧文♥做♥的晚餐最好吃
Thank you. - Owen makes the best dinners.
他给我做过一次 通心粉和奶酪三明治
He made me a macaroni-and-cheese sandwich once,
很好吃
which was divine.
是什么让你这样的美国年轻人来到英国
So, what brings a young American like you to England?
而且偏偏来到布莱
And Bly of all places.
你知道 只是想见识世界
You know, just wanted to see the world.
目前为止 你觉得怎么样
And what do you think of it so far?
-布莱 还是世界 -我想去澳大利亚
Bly? Or the world? - I want to go toxa0Australia.
或者佛罗里达 跟我的名字很像
Or Florida, because it's almost my name.
没错
That's right.
-这里真是太美了 -是啊
It's just so gorgeous here. - Yeah.
我一直这么说 但想不出别的词
I know I keep saying that, but there's no other word.
-我倒能想出几个 -闭嘴吧 欧文
I could think of a few others. - Hush now, Owen.
-他喜欢捉弄我 -她喜欢被捉弄
He likes to wind me up. - She likes being wound up.
你不跟我们一起吃吗
Aren't you joining us?
今晚不行 亲爱的 我得回家看我妈妈
Not tonight, sweetheart. I've got to go home to my mom.
令人失望
Disappointing.
你的口气跟她一模一样
You sound just like her.
她感觉好些了吗
Is shexa0feeling better?
好多了
Much.
我觉得每天都越来越好
Better every day, I reckon.
好了
All right.
晚安 你这位可爱的小姐
Good night, you lovely young lady.
也祝你晚安 弗洛拉
And good night to you, too, Flora.
老天保佑我 这家伙
Heaven help me, this man.
好好享用
Enjoy.
他和他母亲一起生活
So, he lives with his mother?
更像是为她而活着
Lives for her, more like.
这就是他从巴黎回来的原因
That's why he came back from Paris.
她病了 我听说病得很重
She took ill. Quite ill, I've heard.
-真遗憾 -是啊
I'm sorry. - Yeah.
他说她在好转
He said she's getting better.
每天都越来越好
Yeah, better every day.
他是这么说 可最近他走得越来越早
He says that, but he leaves earlier and earlier these days.
他过去每晚都留下来吃晚饭
He used to stay every night for supper.
也许她感觉很好 可以吃东西了
Maybe she feels well enough to eat,
所以他必须及时回家给她做饭
so he has to get home in time to cook for her.
我相信你说得对 亲爱的
I'm sure you're right, sweetheart.
怎么 你不吃吗
What? You're not gonna eat?
是的
Well, yeah.
-我等会儿吃 -好的
I'll have it later. - Okay.
我会指点你的
I'll give you some pointers.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望看起来像个矮人
I wish to look like a gnome.
泡沫矮人
A bubble gnome.
你肯定能行
Well, you're sure getting there.
什么
What?
这真的很傻 不是吗
It really is very silly, isn't it?
是的 你是个很傻的女孩
Yes, you're a very silly girl.
你从哪里弄到的
Where did you get that?
-什么 -那个蝴蝶发夹
What? - The butterfly clip.
迈尔斯送给我的
Miles gave it to me.
他不该那么做
He shouldn't have done that.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为那不是你的东西
Because it doesn't belong to you.
那是谁的东西
Who does it belong to?
-杰塞尔小姐 -那是谁
Miss Jessel. - Who's that?
另一个人
The other one.
-你的前任 -我...
Before you. - I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我...
I...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我错了 其实没什么
I was wrong. It's actually fine.
我现在能出来了吗
Can I get out now?
我可以玩我的娃娃吗
Can I play with my dolls?
可以 15分钟 好吗
Yeah. Fifteen minutes, okay?
我去过你能想到的各种学校
You know, I've gone to every kind of school you can think of.
真的
Have you?
我还上过寄宿学校 像你一样
Even a boarding school once, like you.
我知道这有多难
I know how hard it can be.
没那么糟糕
It's not so bad.
好吧...
Well...
你现在回家了 不是吗
you're home now, aren't you?
听着 你想跟我说什么都可以
Look, you can talk to me about whatever you'd like.
学校的事
About school.
学校发生的任何事
Anything that happened there.
我保证 我都听说了
I promise, I've heard it all.
你真是太好了
It's very kind of you.
晚安 丹妮
Good night, Dani.
晚安
Good night.
对了 格罗斯太太似乎认为 你应该叫我克莱顿小姐
You know, Mrs. Grose seems to think you should call me Miss Clayton.
你不喜欢吗
Didn't you like it?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
蝴蝶发夹
The butterfly.
我...
I...
我觉得 弗洛拉...
You know, Flora...
有点不高兴
was a little upset, I think.
她总是有点不高兴
She's always a little upset.
不管她承不承认
Whether she admits it or not.
但她很高兴你来了
But she's so, so glad you're here.
我也是
And so am I.
谢谢你让我感到宾至如归
Well, thank you for making me feel so welcome.
睡觉了
Bedtime!
我刚收拾好
And I'm finished.
时间刚好
Perfect timing.
那是我吗
Is that me?
才不是 傻子 你就是你
Why, no, silly. You're you.
这只是个娃娃
It's just a dolly.
说得对
Touché.
这些都是谁
Who are all these?
怎么 他们当然都是娃娃
Why, they're dolls, of course.
小姐 你有很多娃娃
You, miss, have a lot of dolls,
我们要学会在睡觉前
and we're going to learn
把娃娃都收起来 好吗
how to pick them all up before we go to sleep, okay?
把她放回去
Put her back.
她就待在...
She stays...
那里
there.
你们都盖好被子
And you're all tucked in.
现在该睡觉了
And it's time for bed.
你来了真是太好了
It's just lovely that you're here.
谢谢你 弗洛拉
Thank you, Flora.
但你得答应我一件事
But you have to promise me something.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表