剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
今天感觉挺暖和 不是吗
Feels quite warm today, doesn't it?
你怎么样 小妞
How you doing, chick?
你是来看笑话吗 杰米
Here to gloat a little, Jamie?
告诉我 你对他的看法没错
Tell me you were right about him.
结果他不仅是混♥蛋♥ 还是小偷
Not just a shite but a thief, it turns out.
我们来这里是为了谈他 对吗
Is that what we're doing here, is it?
我根本不是来谈他的
Not here to talk about him at all.
有人应该指出 你的机会来了
Someone should point out that this is a moment for you.
这个机会你等了很久很久
A moment you have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for.
机会终于来了 你却忙着生闷气 根本没看到
And it is finally here, and you're too busy moping to even see it.
我想我应该说出来
I thought I should speak to that.
因为我希望有人也为我这么做
Cause I'd want someone to do the same for me.
你要说什么
What are you talking about?
去找我们的幽灵老板谈谈
Go and speak to our phantom boss.
告诉他 你想和他谈见习的事
Tell him you want that pupilage you talked about.
这场闹剧
All this drama?
昆特 所有的麻烦
Quint? The imposition of it all?
他现在可以给你应有的待遇
He could do right by you, right now.
让你回到渴望当出庭律师的正轨
Get you back on your barrister track.
让你重新实现从前的目标
Get you back to whatever goal it was you had
那时你还不知道彼得·昆特的真面目
before you even knew what a Peter Quint was.
那是...
Well, that's...
很遗憾看到你这么受伤
Sorry to see you hurt so much.
你不应该承受这些
You don't deserve it.
看到你这样我很难过
And I'm sorry to see it.
如果有什么我能帮忙的地方
And if there is anything at all that I can do to help,
请告诉我
please tell me.
我很乐意帮忙
I'd be happy to do so.
谢谢
Thank you.
丽贝卡
Becs.
怎么...
What...
-你到底去哪儿了 -小声点 求你了
Where the hell have you been? - Quiet, please.
你说你会回来 你说要收拾行李
You said you were coming back. You said to pack a bag!
他们会听到你说话 拜托
They're gonna hear you, please.
很好 他们应该听到
Good! They should hear me.
他们应该报♥警♥ 因为你偷了东西
They should call the police because you stole.
-我知道 我... -你偷了他们的东西
I know. I just... - You stole from them, and I...
天啊 我说过我会跟你走
My God, I said I would come away with you,
你让我成了帮凶
and you made me an accomplice.
你会把我也变成罪犯
You would have turned me into a criminal, too,
我他妈的毫不知情
and I would have been fucking clueless.
-不是那样 -你走了
It's not like that. - You left.
-我没有 -连张纸条都没有
I didn't. - Not even a note.
-我从来没... -什么
I never... - Never what?
你从来没爱过我
You never loved me.
-你从来没跟我说实话 -不 我从来没丢下你
You never told me the truth. - No, I never left you.
我一直在这里
I was here,
这段时间
this whole time,
但我不能...
but I... I couldn't...
你看不到我 不能马上看到
You couldn't see me, not right away.
我得想个办法才能...
I had to figure out a way to make it so...
让你看到我
So that you could see me.
你需要有更好的解释
You'll need to do better than that.
-比这更好的解释 -丽贝卡 别过来...
Much better than that. - Becs, don't come...
怎么了
What is it?
-怕我打你吗 -不是
Afraid I'll hit you? - No.
-怎么 你觉得不该挨打吗 -不
You don't think you deserve it? - No.
-因为你活该 彼得 -求你听我说
Because you do, Peter. - Please, just listen!
稍等一下
Just for one moment.
我从没有丢下你 丽贝卡
I never left you, Becs.
我不会的
I won't.
我不会丢下你就走
I wouldn't leave without you,
我现在也不会丢下你
and I won't leave without you now.
所以我才在这里
That's why I'm here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉我们分开了...
I'm sorry we were apart...
无论有多久 我不...
however long that was, I don't...
我甚至不知道过了多久...
I don't even know how long that was that...
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
这会让你生气
This is going to upset you.
生气
Upset?
我不只是生气
I'm much more than just upset.
拜托 只是...
Please, just...
伸出你的手
hold out your hand.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
伸出你的手就行
Just hold out your hand.
求你...
And please...
求你想想...
Please think...
世上有什么东西...
What's the one thing...
什么东西...
the only thing...
会把你我分开
that would ever keep me from you?
我...
I...
我们可以走了吗 杰塞尔小姐
May we be excused, Miss Jessel?
杰塞尔小姐
Miss Jessel?
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
你还在这里
Are you still down here?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是啊 我很好
Yes, I suppose.
-孩子们都睡了 -我知道 我知道
The children are asleep. - I know. I know.
我很担心你 亲爱的
I'm worried for you, love.
我没事
I... I'm fine.
分数
Fractions?
是的
Yes.
我小时候很讨厌分数
Hated those when I was a little girl.
弗洛拉... 她对此很擅长
Flora... She's quite good at them.
你知道...
You know...
有个朋友跟我说过分数的事 还有...
a friend once told me something about fractions,xa0and...
她失恋后的伤心
grieving her breakup.
失恋的数学
The maths of it.
失恋后要伤心多长时间
How long it takes to grieve it.
好吧 要多长时间
Right, and what was that?
据说是交往时间的一半
They said it's the length of a relationship, halved.
一半
Halved?
才能走出来
To get over it.
交往时间的一半 对你来说...
The length of a relationship, halved, which for you, well it...
真的没有那么久 是吗
it really isn't that long now, is it?
不是所有东西都有半衰期
Well, not everything has a half-life,
是吗
does it?
说得很对
Quite right.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Peter?
天啊 我今天能做的就是不上来
Gosh, it's been all I can do all day not to just come up here.
知道你在楼上 而我在楼下 这简直是折磨
Knowing you're up here while I'm down there, it's just torture.
我知道
I know.
我可以在教室里看到你
I can see you in the classroom.
不能冒险 你知道 因为孩子们
Couldn't risk it, you know, 'cause of the kids.
我想过了
I've been thinking.
如果...
What if...
如果我们还是这样做呢
What if we still did it?
做什么
Did what?
去美国
Went to America.
我知道 只是...
I know, just...
我们只管去做
we do it anyway,
人们可能以为 我是糊涂的老巫婆
and people can thinkxa0I'm some batty old witch
对着空气说话
who talks to thin air,
但至少我们会在一起
but at least we'd be together.
我不能离开布莱
I can't leave Bly.
我不能越过这条路的尽头
I can't get past the end of the drive.
我边走边跑 到了...
I walk and I run, and the moment...
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表