剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
这也不公平
That's not fair either.
不是的
No, it isn't.
为什么坏人可以回来
Why do the bad ones get to come back,
他们却不行
and not them?
温格雷夫少爷...
Master Wingrave...
你有什么要说的吗
is there anything you'd like to say?
说点什么
Anything at all?
说实话 我想开除你 年轻人
I have a mind to expel you, young man. I truly have.
但斯塔克神父...
But Father Stack...
好吧 神父 我让你来说
Well, Father, I'll let you say it.
温格雷夫...
Wingrave...
迈尔斯
Miles.
你所做的事不能大事化小...
What you've done, it... it can't be minimized, it...
闭口不谈或你被送回家 也不能避免
can't be avoided by not talking about it or by you being sent home.
这会跟着你
It follows you.
你明白吗 这...
Do you understand? It...
这会留下来
It stays.
但是悔恨
But remorse,
或者表现出悔恨
or demonstrating remorse,
不会让这一切烟消云散
won't make all of this go away,
我不想对你撒谎
I'm not gonna lie to you, but it is the first step
但这是得到宽恕的第一步
towards some kind of absolution.
得到眷顾
Towards grace.
听着 我知道你经历了很多事
Look, I-I know that you have been through a lot.
你不必同情我
Do not feel sorry for me.
你的父母... 你的家庭教师
Your parents... and your au pair.
-超过了我们理解的范围 -不必
More than we could hope to understand. - Don't.
所有这些负担可能导致一个人 无论是谁
And the weight of all that could cause one, anyone,
做可怕的事情 即使他们无意于此
to do terrible things, even if they didn't mean to.
这可能迫使一个人
It could press one,
-驱使他做出这种行为... -我们不是被迫的
drive one to commit acts that... - We are not compelled.
我们的神父想说的是
What our chaplain is saying
我们要从道歉开始 然后再继续
is that we're going to start with an apology and go from there.
你的情况特殊 他说得没错...
He is correct about your special circumstances...
但我坚持 你至少要道歉
but I at least have to insist on the apology.
看在上帝的份上 我们至少得道歉
For God's sake, we at least have to have that.
说啊
Speak!
那只动物是因你而死 温格雷夫
That animal is dead because of you, Wingrave.
这并不意味着消失
Dead doesn't mean gone.
你说什么
What did you say?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你很抱歉 迈尔斯
I know you are, Miles.
我知道 我也知道...
I know that, and I also know that...
-你和我一起... -我很抱歉没有做得更糟
together, you and I... - I'm sorry I didn't do worse.
砍下它的头 摊开内脏 或者烧死它
Cut off its head, spread out the insides, or burn it.
我很抱歉没有做得更糟
I'm sorry I didn't do worse.
好吧
Right, then.
请给温格雷夫少爷的叔叔打电♥话♥
Get Master Wingrave's uncle on the telephone, please.
我很抱歉 神父
I'm sorry, Father.
我...
I...
我需要找到你的钥匙
I needed to find your key.
就是这样
That's all.
所以迈尔斯被开除的原因
And so the reason for Miles's expulsion
难以确定
was difficult to pin down.
结果 他被开除是因为受伤
He was expelled, it turned out, for an injury,
意外 罪行
an accident, a crime,
打架
a fight,
最后还有...
and, finally...
侮辱
an affront.
他为什么要做这些事 没人会理解
Why he'd done any of these things, no one would understand.
只有弗洛拉的信
Only the letter from Flora,
他到校时送来的信 忘在了宿舍里
delivered when he arrived, forgotten in the dormitory,
可能会提供线索
would offer a possible clue
说明他为什么费尽心思要被送回家
as to why he tried so, so hard to be sent home.
"回家"
"Come home."
我收拾完了
I'm finished.
好的 我马上就来
Okay, I'll be with you in just a sec.
-他们会回到自己的房♥子吗 -等会儿
Are they gonna go back in their house? - Later.
好的
Okay.
非常整洁
Spick and span!
-我猜是因为你上过... -寄宿学校
I imagine you learned that at... - Boarding school.
是啊 我要说 很专业
Yeah. Professional, I'd say.
你怎么不来教你妹妹怎么收拾
Why don't you come teach your sister how to do it?
她会觉得非常棒
She'll think it's just splendid.
-但是... -非常棒
But... - Just splendid.
你们在干什么
What are you up to?
汉娜今天好像不用干活
Hannah's got the day off, it seems.
新来的小姐让孩子们去做了
The new missus put the children to it.
是啊
Yeah.
真的吗
For real?
很好
Nice.
他们干得怎么样
How are they doing?
非常好
Perfectly.
我还挺适应的
I could get used to this.
我不知道 我觉得自己好懒
I don't know, I feel lazy.
像个游手好闲的人
Like some sort of lazy layabout.
快点承认吧
Go on, admit it.
-你很高兴能休息一会儿 -我想是的
You're loving having this wee break. - I suppose.
我只是不喜欢看到他们受罚
I just don't like seeing them punished, is all.
他们不是第一个 在大厅里留下泥脚印的
They're not the first to track mud through the halls.
你应该知道
You should know.
每次我看见你朝房♥子走来
Every time I see you marching towards the house,
我都伸手去拿拖把
I find my hand drifting towards the mop.
首先...
Firstly...
你要知道 我总是擦鞋
I always wipe my feet, I'll have you know.
其次...
And, secondly...
他们把她锁在壁橱里的时候呢
what about when they locked her in a closet?
不 你不能为此责怪他们
Now, you can't blame them for that.
考虑到他们失去了亲人 举止古怪也在意料之中
Given what they've lost, strangeness is expected.
你不能永远放过他们 汉娜
You can't give them a pass forever.
你跟在他们后面打扫
Look, you clean up after them,
欧文给他们做饭 丽贝卡...
Owen feeds them, Rebecca...
丽贝卡溺爱他们
Rebecca coddled them.
可这位...
But this one...
-这位让他们做粗活 -算了吧
This one's got them doing hard labor. - Come on, now.
什么 这招很管用
What? That shite works.
这对我很管用
Well, it worked on me.
现在看看我 我是改革的闪亮灯塔
Look at me now. I'm a shining beacon of reform.
谢天谢地 你太好了
Thank God. You're a star.
-是的 -汉娜
Cheers. - Hannah?
-金汤力 -不
G and T? - No.
不 谢谢 不适合我 金酒会使人感到悲伤
No, thank you. Not for me. Gin is a sad drink.
那么 欧文...
So, Owen...
对新来的家庭教师怎么想
Thoughts on the new au pair.
-八卦 -什么
Gossip. - What?
只是基♥督♥徒的关心 哈娜 好吧
It's just Christian concern, Hannah. All right, fine.
从零到美国人
On a scale of zero to American,
你怎么给她打分
how would you rate her?
美国人
American.
这就对了
There we have it.
虽然可能有点太漂亮了
Though, maybe a bit too pretty.
你觉得她漂亮吗 欧文
Do you think she's pretty, Owen?
杰米
Jamie!
看看他
Look at him!
他说不出话来
He's tongue-tied.
他回答不了
He can't answer.
爱情在布莱没有好结果 对吗
It's just romances don't fare well at Bly, do they?
-我们只是开玩笑 -我知道
We're just having a laugh. - I know.
不过 事情就是这么开头的
But then that's how it starts.
别担心 我的眼里只有你 汉娜
Don't worry. I only have eyes for you, Hannah.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表