剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
等我们进去了
When we get tucked away,
我们会和爸爸妈妈在一起
we'll be tucked away with Mummy and Daddy?
没错
That's right.
我们会和爸爸妈妈在一起
We'll be with Mummy and Daddy,
他们不会消失 对吗
and they won't fade, right?
他们不会有这样的下场
That won't happen to them.
因为他们死在别的地方
Because they died somewhere else.
他们会留住面容 你们也会的
They'll keep their faces, and so will you.
你们会幸福的
And it will be happy.
所有人都会...
And then everyone will be just...
你们保证
You promise?
我们保证
We promise.
现在 你们两个
Now, both of you,
你们尽力去想...
as hard as you can, think...
弗洛拉...
Flora...
看着杰塞尔小姐 迈尔斯看着我 想着我们
look at Miss Jessel, and, Miles, look at me, and think us.
克莱顿小姐呢
What about Miss Clayton?
-她会怎么样 -没什么事
What will happen to her? - Nothing bad.
没什么事 我向你们保证
Nothing bad, I promise you that.
你瞧 克莱顿小姐 没什么好担心的
See, Miss Clayton? There's nothing to worry about.
我要去永恒之屋跟我妈妈在一起
I'm going to the forever house with my mum,
那里会...
and it's going to be just...
真的非常棒
perfectly splendid.
不
No!
是啊 没错
Yeah, that's right.
-去看着杰塞尔小姐 -不
Go and see Miss Jessel. - No.
我还是觉得不...
I still don't feel...
不 不再有痛苦
No, no more pain.
不再有悲伤 再也不会了
No more sadness, ever, ever again.
不再有学校 不再有霸凌
No more school, no more bullies.
我要把这些全都带走
I'm gonna take all of that.
我要全部带走
I'm gonna take it all.
你不再感到悲伤 再也不会了
Nothing sad will ever touch you, ever again.
你只要找到你的爸爸妈妈...
You just get your mum and your dad...
有个安全的地方
and a safe place.
跟很爱你的两个人在一起
With two people who love you so much.
很爱你
So much.
这让你成为世界上最幸运的人
That makes you the luckiest man in the world.
最富有的人
The richest person.
但愿...
I wi... I wish...
但愿我能那么富有
I wish I could be that rich.
可怜可怜我吧
So, have pity on me.
去吧 做个好孩子
Go on, be a good lad.
不 不
No! No!
是你
It's you.
是我
It's me.
是我们
It's us.
不
No!
-不 -是我们
No! - It's us.
不
No!xa0No!
丽贝卡
Becs.
丽贝卡 是你吗
Becs, is that you?
天哪 太奇怪了 不是吗
God. It's so strange, isn't it?
太奇怪了
It's so strange.
我们刚才...
We just...
你感觉到她了吗
Do you feel her?
我有点感觉
I do, a little.
迈尔斯只是...
Miles is just, well...
他只是有点痒 不是吗
He's just a little tickle now, isn't he?
一直到下面
Way at the bottom.
丹妮 孩子们
Dani! Children!
我们一定要让那个人永远消失
We've got to put that one away for good.
丽贝卡 我能指望你做完这件事吗
Becs, can I trust you to finish this one?
我还是不明白 为什么必须这样做
I'm still not sure why we have to.
因为她知道了
Because she knows.
没事的
It's okay.
别让她出声 我自己来应付
Just keep her quiet, and I'll do it myself.
弗洛拉 迈尔斯
Flora! Miles!
-不 -来了
No! - Coming!
我会回来的 哪也别去
I'll be back. Don't go anywhere.
迈尔斯
Miles!
你在这儿 大家都去哪了
There you are. Where is everyone?
汉娜 你真是个美人
Hannah, you beautiful, beautiful thing.
我要给你个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
你愿意跟我来吗
Would you come with me?
好了 可我们要去哪里
All right, but where are we going?
我带你去
I'll show you.
来吧
Come.
我们要去哪
So, where... Where are we going?
你知道...
You know...
我一直想知道 你为什么如此特别 我是说...
I've been wondering what makes you so special, I mean...
我知道刚开始很迷茫 但你...
I know it's disorienting at first, but y-you've...
你真的让人很为难 不是吗
You really made it difficult, didn't you?
到处走动 日复一日
Walking around. Day to day.
打扫卫生 凭空幻想新衣服
Cleaning up and dreaming up new clothes.
继续生活 装得若无其事
Carrying on like nothing happened.
我以为你只是固执
I thought you were just stubborn,
但不仅如此 不是吗
but it was more than that, wasn't it?
我问了其他人
I asked the others.
他们说这需要点时间
They say it takes... a moment.
我们似乎都在自己的时间里 除了你
We're all on our own time, it seems, but you.
你只是在做梦
You just kept on dreaming.
然后我想明白了
Then, I worked it out.
我知道你让我想起了谁
I realized who you reminded me of.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们快到了 你会明白的
We're almost there.xa0You'll see.
我在想我小时候经常看的动画片
I was thinking about a cartoon I used to watch when I was little.
-好吧... -威利狼
Well... - Wile E. Coyote.
我不想扫你的兴 迈尔斯少爷 可你还是小孩
Hate to break it to you, Master Miles, but you're still little.
威利狼 记得吗
Wile E. Coyote, remember those?
总有这种情节
It would happen all the time.
他会从悬崖上掉下去
He would run off a cliff.
一直往前走
Run straight off it.
他不停地走
And he'd keep on going.
那就是你 你让我想起威利狼 汉娜
That's you. That's who you remind me of, Hannah.
你只是掉下了悬崖
You just went off that cliff,
你一直走下去
and you just kept going.
继续走
Carrying on.
打扫房♥子
Cleaning the house,
梦见新衣服和耳环 所有的一切
dreaming up new outfits and earrings, the whole thing.
-你到底想说什么 -问题是...
What on earth are you going on about? - But the thing is...
威利狼往下看的时候...
when Wile E. Coyote looked down...
他会掉下去
then he'd fall.
只有他往下看的时候
Only when he looked down.
你只需要往下看 汉娜
You just need to look down, Hannah.
那你就可以停止这个游戏
Then you can stop this charade.
只要掉下去 进入你喜欢的梦境
Just fall already, into whatever dream you like,
而你的脸会逐渐消失 就像遗忘的回忆
while your face melts away, like some forgotten memory.
别开玩笑了 拜托
Don't be ridiculous.xa0Come on.
-我们进去吧 -不
Let's go inside. - No.
我受够了看着你
I have gotten so sick of watching you,
这样趾高气扬地走来走去
strutting around like this.
不 你要知道自己的身份
No, you need to be put in your place.
你要向下看
You need to look down.
不...
No...
哔哔
Meep, meep.
这是我磨练厨艺的机会
This is an opportunity to hone my skills.
在巴黎 我是助理厨师
In Paris, I was a sous-chef,
也就是说 他们只让我切蔬菜
which means they only let me chop vegetables.
在这里 我会自己独当一面
Here, I'll be putting everything together myself.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表