剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
我想再看一遍
I want to see it again.
-不 -我们认识的那晚
No. - The night we met.
快点
Come on.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
不
No.
但你必须接 你知道的
But you have to. You know that.
-我不想接 -但你总是会接
I don't want to. - But you always do.
快点 没什么好怕的
Come on, there's nothing to be afraid of.
你知道是谁打的
You know who it is.
是英国驻印度领♥事♥馆♥
It's the British Consulate in India.
不 求你了
No, please.
他们有可怕的消息
They have terrible news.
-求你了 -发生了事故
Please. - There's been an accident.
喂
Hello.
是的 我是
Yes, speaking.
不好意思 你能再说一遍吗
I'm sorry, could you repeat that?
发生了什么事故
What sort of an accident?
他们肯定没事
Well, surely, they're all right.
你错了
You're wrong.
你弄错了
You're mistaken.
那不算太糟 不是吗
That wasn't so bad, was it?
那是地狱
It was hell.
每次都是地狱
Every time is hell.
不
No.
那还不是最糟的
That wasn't the worst of it.
甚至不是安排他们的葬礼
Not even arranging their funerals,
也不是埋葬那些空棺材
or burying those empty coffins.
不
No.
地狱是必须给布莱打电♥话♥
Hell was having to call Bly,
必须宣布这个消息
having to break the news,
等她拿起电♥话♥时 你第一个听到的
and having her voice be the first one you heard
就是她的声音
when she picked up the phone.
她小声说...
Her little voice saying...
这是弗洛拉家
Flora residence.
说梦话 梦游
Sleep talking, sleepwalking.
她的日子不好过
She's having a rough time of it.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我...
Yeah, I...
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what else to do.
我想我明天早上要带她去看医生
So, yeah, I think I'm gonna take her to a doctor in the morning.
她需要心理医生
She needs a psychologist.
我们在监狱里有强制心理治疗
We have mandated therapy inside.
我很讨厌 没觉得会有用处
I hated it. Didn't think it would do anything.
我被分给了心理医生 塔玛拉
My assigned psychologist, Tamara,
她是个冷酷无情的人
she was relentless.
那女人不肯放过我
A dog with a bone, that woman.
所以我为了让她闭嘴 就开始说话
So, I started talking just to shut her up.
一个月后 我才发现 我整夜睡得很好
After a month, I realized I was sleeping through the night.
是啊
Yeah.
你也许是对的
You might be right.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
我至少应该换件衣服
I should change my clothes, at least.
好吧...
Well...
你可以...
you could...
回来
come back.
-今晚 -是的
Tonight? - Yeah.
今晚
Tonight.
我不知道 魔法保姆
I don't know, Poppins.
我不知道 你忙得不可开交
I don't know, you've got your hands full.
不管怎样 我会整晚不睡 查看她的情况
Well, I'm gonna be up all night checking up on her, anyway.
晚安
Good night.
只是晚安
Just good night.
还有其他晚上
There are other nights,
还会有其他晚上
and there will be other nights.
你保证
You promise?
保证
Promise.
该死
Fuck it.
又来了
This again.
断线了
Disconnected.
电♥话♥故障
Phone trouble?
电♥话♥断线了
Phone's disconnected.
所以呢
So?
不该是这样 刚才不是这样
So, it shouldn't be. It wasn't earlier.
应该没什么事
I'm sure it's nothing.
-你要干什么 -赶过去
What are you doing? - Going.
-什么 -我要去布莱
What? - I'm going to Bly.
太疯狂了
That's insane.
开三个小时的车
It's a three-hour drive,
你已经喝了两年酒 真的
and you've been drinking all... Well, for two years, really.
不能找理由
That's no reason.
有什么用 保姆能搞定这一切
What's the point?xa0The nanny has got this.
不管怎样 你什么都做不了
You couldn't do anything, anyway.
我有种可怕的感觉
I have a terrible feeling.
哦 就这么定了
Well, that settles it.
我从没有过这种感觉 自从...
I haven't had a feeling like this since...
那你就去布莱 他们会很高兴见到你
So, you'll go to Bly, then? They'll be so happy to see you.
也许你可以当面告诉那些小孩
And maybe you can tell those little kids to their faces
他们的父母是怎么死的
exactly how their parents died.
你可以告诉他们 当初他们的父母
And you can tell them why they were taking that trip
为什么要去旅行
in the first place.
你好
Hello?
等等
Wait!
你好
Hello?
你在这里
There you are.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
抱歉我之前被吓到了
I'm sorry I was scared before.
我太没礼貌了 不过...
That was very rude of me, but...
我想给你讲个故事
I thought I'd give you a story.
你这可怜的孩子
You poor boy.
你的脸长这样 我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about your face.
给你
Here.
试试这个
Try this.
好了
There.
没事了
There you are.
现在 我专门为你...
Now, let's come up with a story...
编个故事
just for you.
我又开始了 不是吗
I've done it again, haven't I?
我又陷入了另一段回忆
I'm tucked away again in another memory.
因为我做这件事的那天晚上
Because the night I did this,
我给了你一张新面孔的那天晚上
the night I gave you a new face,
我当时只有五岁
I was only just five years old.
不是吗
Wasn't I?
你为什么一直这样对我
Why do you keep doing this to me?
告诉我
Just tell me.
你为什么一直把我推开
Why do you keep pushing me aside?
杰塞尔小姐
Miss Jessel.
不要这样
Come on, now.
别再这样了
No more.
我不喜欢这个游戏
I don't like this game.
别再躲着我
Stop hiding from me.
我有话要对你说
I want to talk to you.
我很生你的气
I'm very cross with you.
为什么
But why?
一切都很好
Everything is just fine.
-真的... -不是
It's perfectly... - It's not.
我不喜欢陷进去
I'm tired of being tucked away.
我不喜欢忘记过去 我不喜欢举止怪异
I'm tired of forgetting things, and I'm tired of acting strange.
还有迈尔斯的奇怪举动
And of Miles acting strange.
迈尔斯怎么了
What's the matter with Miles?
迈尔斯真的非常棒
Miles is perfectly splendid,
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表