剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
First, the wind machine...
搞什么
Gah! Why?!
其次 摇滚爬行动物
...next, a rock 'n' roll reptile...
接下来是厚重散不去的雾
...followed by a thick, haunting fog.
能听到我的声音吗
Can anyone hear me?
因为我妈只关心
And since all my mom cared about
让爱丽卡进茱莉亚音乐学院
was getting Erica into juilliard,
她居然出钱买♥♥了蓝屏
she paid for a blue screen.
停下 妈 你在做什么
Stop it. Mom, what are you doing?
这是跳舞猫 就像宝拉·阿巴杜音乐电视里那样
It's a dancing cat like in the paula abdul video.
我妈甚至从珍金镇乡村爵士学院
My mom even hired a band of sexy,
雇了一队面无表情的
stone-faced, robert palmer dancers
人肉背景板舞者
from the jenkintown funk academy.
我借鉴了所有的炫酷音乐电视
Yep, I drew from every badass music video before me,
从啊哈乐队到大胡子乐队
from a-ha to zz top,
太有才了
and it was genius.
与此同时 我爸正想找一种聪明的办法
Meanwhile, my dad was looking for a clever way
甩掉他的朋友
to bail on his friend.
大家好
Hey, guys.
救我
Help me.
我该走了
I should go.
不 我该走了
No, I should. Uh...
好的 走后门
Okay, let's go out the back door.
来吧
Come on.
多谢你了 老默
Thanks for this, Mur.
有个朋友能听我倾诉真是太好了
It's nice to have a friendly ear to count on.
很快再见吗
See you soon?
是 保持联♥系♥
Yeah, we'll be in touch.
安全驾驶 伙计
Drive safe, pal.
我短暂的友谊就这样结束了
And that concludes my brief foray into friendship.
什么 不行
Wait, what? No!
他趴在我衬衫上哭了 我衬衫上
He cried on my shirt -- on my shirt!
熟食店的家伙从来没趴我衬衫上哭过
Deli guy never cries on my shirt.
熟食店的家伙不是你的朋友
Deli guy isn't your friend!
对不起 但比尔一定得走人
I'm sorry, but Bill's got to go.
不准你伤害他
Don't you dare hurt him.
他是个好人 而且唯一一个
He's a wonderful person and the gatekeeper
我骗来喜欢我的大美女 在他的看守之下
to the only hot girl I ever tricked into liking me.
结束了 巴瑞 向前看吧
It's over, Barry. Move on.
我现在不想来真的
Okay, I don't want to get real right now,
但如果你搞砸这段友谊 我会非常生气
but if you blow this friendship, I'm gonna be extremely angry.
你总是在生气
You're always angry.
见鬼 太对了 更生气了
Damn it! It's so true and even more angering!
接下来一周 我爸在回避比尔·路易斯
For the next week, my dad avoided Bill Lewis
而我妈在焦急地等待
as my mom desperately waited
我完成我的大作
for me to finish my masterpiece.
我正工作呢
I'm trying to work here.
茱莉亚音乐学院招生截止是这周
The deadline for juilliard is this week.
把你做好的给我们看看
Just show us what you've got.
别害怕展现出
*so don't be afraid to let them show*
你真实的色彩
*your true colors*
停下 停下
Stop it! Stop it. Stop.
这一段肯定不行
This part's definitely not right.
我知道说这话会有什么后果
I said, knowing what was to come.
爱丽卡被召唤进魔法卡♥通♥世界的效果
My intention was for Erica to be beckoned
我原本的想法 是要像啊哈乐队的音乐电视那样
into a magical cartoon world like in the a-ha video,
但结果却是这样
but it ended up looking like this.
你的内心会令你觉得很渺小
*...inside you can make you feel so small*
我看到你的真实色彩
*and I see your true colors*
-不行不行 -我的天
- Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. - My god!
是这样的
Here's the thing --
我可能有些自不量力
I may have bitten off more than I could chew.
原来动画太难了
It turns out animation is really hard
需要几百人才能搞定
and it requires hundreds of people.
这太糟糕了 我不能寄出去
This is terrible! I can't send this in.
我们都同意这段音乐电视不太行
Look, we all agree this video isn't it.
不太行
Not it?
你和我看到的东西不一样吗
Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
这里面有机器人揍龙
There's robots punching dragons,
我是骑着独角兽的双眼无神的简笔画
and I'm a droopy-eyed stick figure riding a unicorn!
太恶心了
Gag me with a spoon!
瞧 我就知道你还是会说这句话
See, I knew you still used that phrase.
我可以用烟遮掩其中大部分
You know, I could probably cover a lot of this with smoke.
很多烟
A lot of smoke.
算了 我不是白♥痴♥
Just forget it. I'm not an idiot.
我知道我不是最优秀的
I know I'm not the best,
可能完全没机会进茱莉亚音乐学院
and I probably have no chance of getting into juilliard.
那一刻 我妈知道爱丽卡是对的
And at that moment, my mom knew Erica was right.
对不起 妈 结束了
I'm sorry, mom, but it's over.
结果 我妈梦想着让爱丽卡离家近
Turns out, my mom's dream of keeping Erica close to home
却把她推得更远
was only pushing them apart.
自比尔情感爆发后
Ever since Bill's emotional outburst,
我爸就在避开他
my dad had been avoiding him.
唯一的问题 他不可能永远躲着
Only problem -- he couldn't hide forever.
掩护我
Oof. Hide me.
什么
Huh?
老默
Hey, Mur.
你站在另一个人后面
There you are, standing behind that other guy.
是我 比尔·路易斯
It's me, Bill Lewis.
你好 比尔
Oh, hey, Bill.
你来我上班的地方做什么
What are you doing here, where I work?
一星期没听到你消息了
Hadn't heard from you in a week.
就想着过来看看你好不好
Thought I'd drop on by, see if you're okay.
只是工作的事太忙了
Yeah, well, uh, we've just been crazy-busy here at work.
总之 你想去星期五餐厅吗
Anyway, hey, you want to hit TGI fridays?
那地方好像每天都是周五一样
It's like every day is friday at that place.
我和维克约好了吃午饭
Actually, I got lunch plans with Vic.
-谁是维克 -是我
- Who's Vic? - I'm Vic.
你们是兄弟吗
You and Vic buddies?
我从没听你提起过他
I never heard you mention him before.
我们不太经常一起玩 他只是员工
Yeah, we don't hang out much. He's just an employee.
那次我们一起捞蛤时
Was I just an employee
我也只是员工吗
when we went clamming together that one time?
你和他一起去捞蛤 居然没邀请我吗
You went clamming with this man, and you didn't invite me?
我那时还不认识你
I didn't even know you then.
-没什么的 -是吗
- It was nothing. - Oh, is that right?
有什么问题 老默
What's the problem here, Mur-man?
你知道真正的问题是什么吗
You know what the real problem is?
你和你男人的眼泪
You and your man tears.
默里有心墙
Murray's got walls.
你呢 维克
How about you, Vic?
你想和我一起去星期五餐厅吗
You want to hit up TGI fridays with me?
才不 我又不认识你
No, man. I don't know you.
这样问好可真好
Well, this is a fine how-do-you-do.
后会无期
I'll see you never.
心墙 默里 你有心墙
Walls, Murray. You got walls.
我爸看着他唯一的朋友走出他的生活时
As my dad watched his only friend walk out of his life,
我妈终于准备好 让爱丽卡走自己的路
my mom was finally ready to set Erica off on her own path.
小宝贝
Hey, schmoopie-boops.
别这样 我说了不再拍音乐电视
Stop it. I told you no more music mtv videos.
同意
Agreed.
你应该自始至终按这种方式来做
This is the way you should have done it all along --
你的方式
Your way.
有什么意义
W-what's the point?
意义在于尝试
The point is to try.
别因为我
Look, don't give up
推着你上了歪道就放弃
just because I pushed you in the wrong direction.
我妈终于接受她无法控制
My mom finally accepted that she couldn't control
自己的女儿在哪里上大学
where her little girl would get into college.
拿着吉他 尽全力表现吧
Take this guitar and do what you do best.
但只要爱丽卡保持真我
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表