剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
金色年代 第二季第八集
成长过程中 我们都有丢人的秘密
Growing up, we all have our embarrassing secrets.
我想感觉会非常好
* Well, I guess it would be nice *
如果我可以触碰你的身体
* If I could touch your body *
我知道不是所有人
* I know not everybody *
都有你这样的曼妙身材
* Has got a body like you, ohh *
我的秘密是我爱乔治·迈克尔
Mine was that I loved George Michael
我想舞得和他一模一样
and I wanted to dance exactly like him.
没错 这样的秘密
Yep, this was the kind of secret
我不想告诉任何人
I didn't want to tell anyone --
哪怕是我最好的朋友 艾米·莫斯基
Even my best friend, Emmy Mirsky,
尽管我们彼此间没有秘密
and we told each other everything.
答案是什么 肌肉妹
So, what's it gonna be, muscles?
这是我人生中最重要的决定
It's the biggest decision of my life.
让我好好想想
Just let me think.
有什么好想的
What's to think about?
布莱恩·麦克曼写得再清楚不过了
Brian Mcmann made it pretty darn clear.
你喜欢他吗 喜欢还是不喜欢
Do you like him? Yes or no?
我不能写下第三个选项"可能"吗
Can't I just write in a third box that says "maybe"?
你从一年级时就爱上他了
You've been in love with him since first grade.
-我要选"喜欢" -不
- I'm checking "yes." - No
好吧
Okay.
我要告诉你地球上最大的秘密
I'm gonna tell you the hugest secret on the planet,
但你要以我们的友谊发誓
but you have to swear on our friendship
你永远不会告诉任何人
you won't ever tell anyone.
好的 我以我们的友谊发誓
Okay. I swear on our friendship.
我在消防演习时在体育馆后面亲了罗伯·布臣哈特
I kissed Rob Butchenhart behind the gym during the fire drill.
不是吧
No way!
千真万确
I've spun quite the web.
好的 我告诉你一个秘密
All right. I'm gonna tell you a secret.
但你得以我们的友谊发誓
But you got to swear on our friendship,
你绝对不会告诉任何人 否则处以死刑
under penalty of death, that you won't ever tell anyone.
-没问题 -是我拉的火灾警报器
- Done. - I pulled that fire alarm.
什么 为什么
What?! Why?!
我午餐时坐在了布丁上
I sat in pudding at lunch.
我不想引起任何人的误解
I didn't want anyone to misinterpret the situation.
我有事要告诉你
I got something to tell you,
但你得以我们的友谊发誓 你不能生气
but you have to swear on our friendship you won't get mad.
我发誓
I swear.
是我把布丁杯放在你椅子上的
I put that pudding cup on your chair.
见鬼 现在我不能生气
Damn it! Now I can't get mad.
愚蠢的友谊誓言
Stupid friendship swear.
-知道吗 我要选"喜欢" -不
- You know what? I'm marking "yes." - W-- no!
大家可能会奇怪 如果我们
You may wonder -- if we told
分享所有丢人的秘密
all this embarrassing stuff to each other,
为什么我要死守我的帅气舞步这个秘密
why would I keep my awesome moves a secret?
这就是原因
This is why.
抱抱小怪怪
Snuggle monster!
真不敢相信你在跳舞时摔断了胳膊
I can't believe you broke your arm dancing.
不是跳舞 就是妈跳到我身上时断的
It was either that or when mom jumped on me.
我太激动了
I'm so psyched.
这次的严重骨折是我成为校园风云人物的门票
This severe compound fracture is my ticket to popularity.
呆子说得对 所有人都喜欢打着石膏的孩子
Nerd's right. Everybody loves the kid in the cast.
对 直到所有人知道他是怎么摔断胳膊的
Yeah, until everybody finds out how he broke it.
为什么
Why?
一个寂寞的男孩在自己房♥间拍下自己
What's wrong with a lonely boy in his room videotaping himself
对着乔治·迈克尔扭屁屁有什么不对
shaking his groove thang to George Michael?
听到这话就明白了
Yeah, I hear it now.
想一个不错的谎言 酷的
Just come up with a good lie -- something cool.
有了
Got it!
你就像《十八岁之狼》里的斯泰尔斯一样玩"货车冲浪"
You were van-surfing like Stiles from "Teen wolf"!
白♥痴♥ 我家没有货车
Idiot, we don't have a van.
等等 关于忍♥者的
No, wait -- something about ninjas!
等等 鲨鱼 忍♥者鲨鱼
No, wait -- sharks. Ninja sharks!
简单一点
Just keep it simple.
就说是玩滑板或什么时摔断的
Say you broke it skateboarding or something.
我告诉你 忍♥者鲨鱼
I'm telling you -- ninja...Sharks.
爱丽卡说得对 酷又简单
Erica was right -- keep it cool and simple.
我知道完全符合要求的
And I knew just the thing.
回去 只是开始
那一年 罗伯特·泽米吉斯
That year, Robert Zemeckis,
《回到未来2》的导演
director of "Back to the future II,"
接受采访时承认
gave an interview where he admitted
悬滑板是真实存在的
that hoverboards were, in fact, real.
已经存在有些年了
They've been around for years.
只是家长团体
It's just that parents' groups
不让玩具制♥造♥商生产
have not let toy manufacturers make them.
但我们得到了一些
But we got our hands on some.
多亏了米吉斯先生
Thanks to Mr. Zemeckis,
我有了所有人都会相信的封面故事
I had a cover story anyone would believe.
悬滑板
Hoverboard.
我在玩悬滑板
I was on a hoverboard!
那是一九八几年的12月3日
It was December 3rd, 1980-something,
和每个晚上一样
and just like every night,
我妈卖♥♥力地为我们做晚餐
my mom was working her fingers to the bone to make us dinner.
搅拌 捏成团 裹面包屑
She whisked, balled, and breaded,
按每个人的口味来定制晚餐
customizing each plate to our tastes.
多加肉酱
Extra meat sauce.
不要肉酱
No meat sauce.
只要肉酱
Just meat sauce.
她这么辛苦劳动
And for all the hard work,
得到的感谢永远只是这样
this was the thanks she'd always get.
又是果冻吗
Jello again?
我讨厌这个
I hate this stuff.
恶心
Barf.
不好意思
Excuse me!
我已经在热炉子前拼命工作了一天
I have been slaving over a hot stove all day.
知道我已经连续为你们
Do you know how many meals in a row
做了多少顿饭了吗
I've cooked for you people?
5万3千顿
53,000.
-这不可能 -感谢你们的母亲
- That can't be right. - Thank your mother.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这不是我做饭的原因
Ohh. That's not why I do it.
这正是她做饭的原因
It's exactly why she did it.
没错 我的脚痛
I mean, sure, my feet ache,
足背也永久性损伤了
and I've done permanent damage to my arches
可能毁掉了非常赚钱的舞蹈生涯
and probably ruined a very lucrative dance career,
但我觉得是值得的
but I think it's worth it.
通常我爸不会参与其中
My dad didn't normally get involved,
但说到食物 他主意多多
but when it came to food, he was full of ideas.
贝弗 你明天应该休息
You know what, Bevy? I think you should take tomorrow off.
什么
What's that?
街角新开了一家餐厅
Yeah, a new restaurant opened up around the corner.
叫做中国花♥园♥
It's called China Garden.
中国菜 没吃过 不喜欢
Chinese food? Never had it, so I don't like it.
没错 八十年代很简单
Yep, the '80s was a simpler time,
小镇上只有四家餐厅
when your small town only had four restaurants --
烤肉吧 卖♥♥三明治的
The bar and grill, the sandwich place,
另一家卖♥♥三明治的
the other sandwich place,
以及贝宁根餐厅
and Bennigan's --
也是卖♥♥三明治的
Which was also a sandwich place.
拜托 看起来很不错
Come on. It looks good.
标牌上是一只开心的龙拍着饱饱的肚子
There's a happy dragon on the sign patting his full tummy.
餐厅是金戴夫的爸妈开的
You know, Dave Kim's parents own that place.
也许我们可以吃到免费的炸薯条[法国薯条]
Oh! Maybe we can get some free french fries!
笨蛋
Hey, stupid.
那是中国薯条
It's chinese fries.
我同意
Well, I'm sold.
让金戴夫的妈妈
Let Dave Kim's mom deal with
明晚来对付你们这些不懂感恩的小兔崽子
you ungrateful animals for the night.
但有件事我妈没预料到
But there was one thing my mom didn't count on --
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表