剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
你知道只要喊三次"爸"他就出来了
You know he always comes on the third "Dad"
因为他无法再当没听到
'cause he can't ignore it anymore,
他会不高兴的
and the man won't be happy
因为他得下楼
'cause he'll have to walk the stairs.
他讨厌走楼梯
He hates to walk the stairs.
我不在乎 我不会帮你
I don't care. I'm not helping you.
-爸 -什么事
- Dad! - What?!
你为什么叫我 你想怎样
Why are you calling my name? What do you want?
什么事这么重要
What the hell's so damn important
你得害我下楼
that you make me walk the stairs?
我刚发现爱丽卡...
Well, I just discovered that Erica is --
准备帮弟弟 感谢你抽出时间
Gonna help her brother. Thank you for your time.
接下来是默里·金伯格的经典金句
What came next was a classic Murray Goldberg golden rule --
他每天都说的
One he said every day.
好了 不管你俩想做什么
Okay, whatever you two are up to,
我不会替你们收拾残局的
I'm not bailing you out.
-明白 -明白
- Understood. - Understood.
算了
Yeah.
今天剩下时间就在楼下吧
Guess I'm downstairs for the rest of the day.
巴瑞的新学年满怀希望时
While Barry's year was looking up,
我准备和戴娜定下关系
I was about to lock it down with Dana.
你等下想骑单车吗
So, do you want to ride our bikes later?
我发现了一条死蛇 我想问你
I found a dead snake and I was wondering
你想不想用棍子戳几下
if you wanted to poke it with a stick or something.
不少人今晚会去激光厅
Actually, um, a bunch of people are going to laserium tonight.
去看激光灯展
You know, the laser-light show.
你想一起去吗
Do you want to go together?
我有一个完美的开场 本可以接受老爷子的建议
I had a perfect opening to take pop's advice
跟我心爱的女生说实话
and be honest with my special lady.
结果我却这样做了
Instead, I did this.
给 我得走了
Here. Got to go.
是盒混音带
It's a mixtape!
好消息是
The good news was
我和戴娜·考德威尔有个约会
I had a date with Dana Caldwell.
坏消息是
The bad news...
我还有一个约会
I was double booked.
准备好去我们的电影约会了吗
Who's ready for our movie date?
我买♥♥了新毛衣
I bought a new sweater.
我在想 我们约好的
Yeah, I was thinking, about our date...
也许我们应该改在周六
Maybe we can hang out on Saturday instead?
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah!
要玩就玩一整天
Make a whole day of it.
打包野餐篮 去公园
Pack a picnic, hit the park,
去划船
Get a paddle boat.
我不想只是看什么电影
I mean, I don't want to be stuck in some movie.
我想聊天 知道什么令你开心
I want to talk, find out what makes you tick,
好好了解你
Really dig in.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我太喜欢了
Holy I love that idea!
我太喜欢了
I love it.
太好了
Great.
我们周六见
See you on Saturday.
我在编织我的谎言时
While I was spinning my web of lies,
我哥和我姐正致力于
my brother and sister were working on
-他们自己的骗局 -冲印两份
- a deception of their own. - With double prints,
一共是17块2毛3
your film comes out to $17.23.
在数码相机时代♥开♥始前
Before the age of digital cameras,
你得穿过整个小镇
you actually had to venture across town
从一个穿背心的古怪家伙手里拿照片
to get your pictures from a creepy guy in a vest.
你的照片 胸肌真不错
There's your pictures. Nice pecs.
你怎么锻炼的 高♥强♥度低频率吗
What do you do, high weight, low reps?
我周末锻炼胳膊 周四锻炼腿
Yeah. I do arms on weekends, legs on thursday.
-我来说 -当然
- Let me do the talking. - Of course.
记得我吗
Remember me?
苏菲亚·洛佩兹
Sophia Lopez.
-我上周来过 -我要张假身份证
- I was here last week. - I want a fake I.D., okay?
你是条子吗
You a cop?
你身上有窃听器吗 伙计
You wearing a wire, buddy? Huh?
这是什么带子 这下面有什么
What's that strap? What's down here?
如果你有窃听器 被我发现了
All right, if you are wearing a wire and I catch you,
你就得从警队退休 没有退休金
you have to retire from the force that day without a pension.
这是法律
That's the law.
没人有窃听器
Nobody's wearing a wire,
你应该看看法律书
and you should probably read a law book.
咱们开始吧
All right, let's do this.
走到画板后面
Step into the cutout.
走进未来
Step into the future.
太高科技了吧
This is so high-tech.
对 好激动啊
Yes, it is exciting.
笑 三二一
All right, smile. And three, two, one.
哥们 你这是做什么
Dude, what are you doing?
自然一点 取下帽子
No. Just act normal. Lose the hat. Come on.
但宙斯·亚历山大·华盛顿总是戴着帽子
But Zeus Alexander Washington always wears a hat.
不 这是你的名字吗
Oh, no. That's your name?
字母太多了 哥们
That's too many letters, dude.
太奇怪太傻了
That's to weird. It's too stupid.
反正我更喜欢第二选择
I like my second choice better anyway --
-詹姆斯·邦德 -有人用了
- James bond. - Taken.
-贝瑞·邦兹[棒球明星] -有人用了
- Barry Bonds. - Also taken.
-巴瑞·假滴疼 -你什么毛病啊
- Barry Fakington! - What's wrong with you?
选个普通的名字好吗
Just pick a normal name already.
-巴瑞·金伯格 -这是你的本名
- Barry Goldberg! - That's your name.
-爱丽卡·金伯格 -白♥痴♥ 那是我的名字
- Erica Goldberg. - Idiot, that is my name!
-理查德·张伯伦爵士 -别慌
- Sir Richard Chamberlain. - Stop panicking!
时钟先生
Mr. Clock table!
现在你只是在说你看到的东西
Now you're just saying things that you see.
我帮你选名字好吗
I'll pick you a name, dude, all right?
就是这样 巴瑞有了新的身份
And just like that, Barry had his new identity.
卡罗斯·德尔·摩纳哥 宾州梅胡帕尼人
Carlos Del Monaco of Mehoopany, Pennsylvania.
巴瑞取得新身份时
As Barry was getting a new identity,
我依然还在鼓起勇气
I was still getting up the nerve
想弄清楚我和戴娜的关系
to find out where I stood with Dana.
幸运地是 她令一切变得简单
Luckily, she made it easy for me.
我听了混音带
I listened to the mixtape.
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
我放了四遍
I played it like four times.
你是个好男友
You're a good boyfriend.
就是这样
There it was.
证明如果你永远不说出自己的感受
Proof that if you never speak your feelings,
最终另一个人会说的
eventually, the other person will.
那晚 我开心到飘飘然
That night, I was walking on air,
没什么能把我拉下云端
and nothing could bring me down.
小可爱
Hi, shmoopy.
你们玩得开心吗
Did you kids have fun?
-当然 -太开心了
- For sure. - Totally.
大家系好安全带
Well, everybody buckle up,
咱们要开始一段音乐之旅了
'cause we're about to take a musical journey...
听这盒特别的混音带
...with a special mixtape...
不要不要不要
No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
制♥作♥人是我最爱的男人
...from my number-one guy.
是我
Hey, it's me.
这盒音带是我为你特别制♥作♥的
I made this tape special for you,
所有的歌♥
and all the songs on it
都让我想起我们 特别是这首
remind me of us, especially this one,
因为你是我的灵感
'cause you're my inspiration.
你知道我们的爱是上天注定
You know our love was meant to be
这是我的混音带吗
Is that my mixtape?
直到天荒地老
To last forever
死定了
Oh, balls.
我要你陪我一起
And I want you here with me
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表