剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
没有想象中那么简单
from a movie isn't as easy as you'd think.
-握着我的手 -陌生人危险
- Just take my hand! - Stranger danger!
-过来 -这是电影里的
- Hey! Come here! - It's from a movie!
下一站是看费城人队比赛 肯定会成为传奇
Next up was the Phillies, and it was gonna be legendary.
击球手 击球手
Hey, batter! Hey, batter!
挥棒啊 击球手
S-wing, batter!
黄油 黄油
Hey, butter! Hey, butter!
淡黄油
S-weet, butter!
你说的是"淡黄油"吗[音近]
Are you saying "sweet butter"?
闭嘴 我不懂体育
Shut up. I don't know sports.
界外球 打起精神啊 小伙子们
Foul ball! Look alive, boys!
太棒了
Yes!
但对我们来说很不幸
But, unfortunately for us,
那天的确是传奇 只不过处处事与愿违
the day was becoming legendary for all the wrong reasons.
那天挣扎的不是只有我们
And we weren't the only ones struggling that day.
你还好吗 挺沮丧的
You okay? You seem blue.
只是 巴瑞病了
It's just... Barry's sick,
待在这里我好内疚
and I feel really guilty being here.
亲爱的 欢迎加入职业母亲行列
Aw, honey. Welcome to being a working mama.
你想走出家门
You want to get out of that house,
然后你做到了
and then when you do,
却禁不住觉得自己错过了什么 对吗
you can't help but feel like you're missing out, right?
谢谢你 吉妮 知道我并不孤单真好
Thanks, Ginny. It's nice to know I'm not alone.
我想翘班去看他
And here I was, ready to bail and go check on him.
得了
Come on.
贝弗
Oh, Bev.
你回家时你的家人依然会爱着你
No, your family will still be there to love you when you get home.
这话太重要了
That means a lot.
事实上 你启发了我
In fact, you've inspired me.
我想我要开货车去送货
I think I'm gonna take the van and do some deliveries --
或是其它你用货车做的工作
Or whatever it is you do with a van.
好吗 再见
'Kay. Bye.
慢着 你忘了花
Wait! You forgot the flowers!
我妈第一天上班就翘班时
As my mom was ditching the first day of her new job,
我们在做最后的努力
we were making a last-ditch effort
体验做菲利斯·布勒的感觉
to get a tiny taste of Ferris Bueller.
小心点 伙计
Keep it close, pal.
你好 需要我帮忙吗
Hello. May I help you?
是的 老兄
Yes, my good man.
我是亚伯·福曼
I am Abe Froman,
费城的牛肉芝士三明治之王
the cheesesteak king of Philadelphia.
我是加布·福曼 软椒盐饼干之皇
And I am Gabe Froman, the emperor of soft pretzels.
滚开 你演技太烂
Get out of here! You're terrible!
别激动 菲你死们
Take it easy, Ferguses.
名单上没有这些名字
Hmm. I don't see those names on my list.
不过没关系
But that's fine.
我们为你们准备了窗边的好位子
We have a beautiful table for you right by the window.
你就这样让我们进去坐吗
You're gonna seat us just like that?
他刚说他是椒盐饼干之皇
He just said he's the pretzel emperor.
根本没这种东西
That's not even a thing.
为所有来宾提供宾至如归的服务是我们的骄傲
Well, we pride ourselves on accommodating all of our guests.
请跟我来
So, if you'll follow me --
不 先生 我不会跟你走
No, sir, I will not follow you!
别这么容易让我们进去坐
Make it difficult for us to sit.
就是 我们得用喜剧恶作剧战胜你
Yeah! We need to outsmart you with our comedic shenanigans.
对不起 我不明白现在是怎么回事
I'm sorry. I don't understand what's happening right now.
你应该目中无人 威胁说要报♥警♥
You're supposed to act snooty and threaten to call the police.
我才不会报♥警♥呢
I would never call the police.
现在 你和椒盐饼干之皇请跟我...
Now, if you and the pretzel emperor will follow me --
报♥警♥ 我要求
Call the police! I demand it!
别报♥警♥
Don't call the police.
-报♥警♥ -别报♥警♥
- Call the police! - Don't call the police.
我们去泊车处提车好了
We'll just get our car from valet.
我们没有泊车服务
We don't have a valet.
那你还是报♥警♥吧
Then you better call the police.
简单地扔了下钥匙
And with one simple toss of the keys...
小心点 伙计
Keep it close, pal.
巴瑞的逃学日就此歇菜了
...Barry was completely robbed of his day off.
不是泊车小弟
和电影不同 再也没见过火鸟了
Unlike the movie, the firebird was never seen again.
更糟糕的是 我妈飞奔回家
Even worse, my mom was flying home
准备给她生病的小宝贝温柔的照顾
to give her sick little schmoopie some tlc.
我弄伤了屁屁
Ow! I hurt my bottom!
但她跟我爸保证了
But she had promised my dad
她不会在工作日结束前
she wouldn't walk through that front door
走前门去看巴瑞
to go see Barry before the workday was done.
于是 她决定爬花架
So instead, she decided to climb the trellis
从窗户走
and go through the window.
该死
Oh, poop!
妈妈来了 宝贝
Mama's coming, baby.
到袜子里面了 见鬼
Oh, it's in my pantyhose! Damn it!
给草坪浇了太多水了
We are definitely overwatering this lawn.
我修好的脚趾甲
My pedicure!
今天的工作怎么样
How's work going?
我跟你说了 他很好
I told you -- he's fine.
出事了 他没有去窗户边
Something's wrong. He didn't come to the window.
我得上去把嘴唇贴在他额头上
I've got to get up there and put my lips on his forehead.
只有这样才能量精确的体温
It's the only way to get an accurate temperature.
你就是不能罢手对吗
You can't stay away, can you?
你是个疯子
You're crazy.
如果偷货车 想闯进自己家
If stealing a van and trying to break into my own home
抱紧我儿子是发疯的话
so I can snuggle my boy is crazy,
那我也不想正常
then I don't want to be sane.
你偷了货车
You stole a van?
没时间解释 主要是越解释我越没形象
No time to explain, mostly 'cause it makes me look bad.
巴瑞需要我
Barry needs me!
幸运地是 我哥完全照搬了电影
Luckily, my brother had followed the movie to a "t"
安装了复杂的滑轮系统来操控模型
and rigged an elaborate pulley system to a mannequin
欺骗我妈
to fake out my mom.
看 这孩子很好
See? The kid's totally fine.
是吗
Really?
但贝弗莉·金伯格比电影里的妈妈要聪明多了
But Beverly Goldberg was a lot smarter than the mom in the movie.
喂
Hello?
巴瑞逃学了
Barry's ditching school.
感谢你告诉我这么没意义的事
Thank you for telling me nothing of note.
你没听到我说什么吗
Did you even hear what I said?
缉毒警 我也翘班了
Yes, narc. I'm also ditching work.
你也打算告发我吗
Are you gonna tattle on me, too?
-但我 -回去上课 否则禁足
- But I -- - Get back to class, or you're grounded.
什么叫这辆车已经报♥警♥被盗了
What do you mean, the car's already been reported stolen?
问题是 你怎么知道车被盗了
The question is, how did you know it was stolen?
我不知道
I didn't.
我知道 因为是我报的
I mean, I did, because I reported it,
但我并不真的知道
but I didn't really.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
不 你要等警♥察♥来询问你
No, you're gonna wait for someone to come and question you.
毒品
Drugs?
谢谢了 不需要
Thank you, no. I'm good.
不 我是说你因为毒品进来的吗
No, I meant are you in here for drugs?
不是
No.
你为什么进来
Why are you here?
毒品
Drugs.
你打算告诉我你的事吗
So, you gonna tell me your story or what?
好吧 你想知道哪里不对吗
Fine. You want to know what's wrong?
我知道哪里不对 我只想听你说出来
I know what's wrong. I just want to hear you say it.
简单来说 我讨厌我的弟弟们
In a nutshell, I hate my brothers.
他们觉得我过得很轻松
They think my life is so easy,
但我和其他人一样也有问题
but I have problems, like everyone else.
什么问题
Like what?
我朋友进了返校节代表团
My friend got on the homecoming court,
我没有去争取
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表