剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
I mean family. You know what?
这是口误 我承认
That was a bad slip, and I admit that.
系上安全带 我要推进了
Put your seat belt on. I'm gonna nudge her.
好样的
Good for you.
你推进试试
Don't you nudge me.
我就推进了
Oh, I'm nudging you!
不准推进
Don't you nudge me!
我就推进了
You've been nudged!
这事没完 绝不可能 先生
This isn't over, not by a long shot, mister!
我会...
I will...
那么
So!
看到你今早跟兰妮说话了
Saw you talking to Lainey this morning.
搞定了吗
We all set?
你戴的是什么
What are you wearing?
这是我最时髦的风味弗拉福钟
It's my fanciest Flavor Flav clock.
饶舌歌♥手风味弗拉福喜欢戴钟
还是我应该选数字化 让她看到我是摩登男士
Or should I go digital? Show her I'm a modern man.
把你的钟放回到床头柜上
Put your clock back on your nightstand.
我跟兰妮说了周末的事
I talked to Lainey about this weekend.
她不同意
It's a no-go.
是没时间吗
Oh, it's a scheduling issue?
告诉她我周一到周五都有空
Tell her I'm available Monday through Friday
隔周末加所有工作日都有空
and every other weekend ever plus all other weekdays.
不 不是因为这个
Yeah, no, that's not the issue.
她觉得你
She thinks you're --
我怎么说的客气点呢 恶心
How do I put this gently? -- gross.
什么
What?!
-你跟她说了我能举200磅吗 -是的
- Did you tell her I can bench 200? - Yep.
-你跟她说了我能连着三次后轮滑吗 -说了
- Did you tell her I can pop like three wheelies in a row? - I did.
你跟她说了我是自学成才的舞者吗
Did you tell her I'm a self-taught dancer?
她没兴趣
She was not impressed.
你跟她说了我不接受任何借口
Did you tell her that I give no excuses
-不择手段吗 -不行
- and take no prisoners? - No dice.
-你跟她说了我肤滑如丝但骨如精钢吗 -当然
- Did you tell her I'm silky smooth but cut from steel? - Totally.
你跟她说了我可以把脚踢到头上
Did you tell her I can kick as high as my head
我以前有条巨蟒吗
and I used to own a python?
我全说了 不去
I told her everything. No go.
我还以为我有机会呢
I thought... I actually had a shot.
你没有
You don't.
我永远找不到女朋友了
I'm never gonna find a girl.
真的 我永远只会是一个人
Seriously, I'm gonna be alone forever.
真不公平
It's not fair!
别这么夸张行吗
Stop being so dramatic.
武士道规则
Bushido code.
我被拒绝了 被羞辱了
I've been rejected and shamed.
让跳跳糖和可乐成为刀剑
Let these pop rocks and soda be the sword
为我带来体面的武士之死
that brings me an honorable samurai death.
我跟科学老师谈过了 根本没这回事
I talked to the science teacher. It's not real.
跟现在发生在我嘴里的化学反应说去
Well, tell that to the chemical reaction happening in my mouth right now.
这是科学
This is science.
巴瑞放弃未来时
While Barry had given up on his future,
我妈正尽力保住她的
my mom was trying to secure hers.
小熊抱抱宝宝
Hey, snuggle bear.
我来给你打气 我知道你有多难过
Came to cheer you up. I know how upset you must be.
为什么事
About what?
我不想你觉得
Well, I don't want you to think
这个家会抛弃自己的父母
in this family we abandon our parents.
老爷子应该住这里
Pops should be living here,
就像我会和你住一起一样
just like how I'm gonna be living with you.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
什么时候开始你要和我一起住的
Since when are you living with me?
爱丽卡呢
What about Erica?
可爱的姑娘 但要应付那多变的脾气
Lovely girl, but deal with those mood swings?
不必了 多谢
No, thank you.
那就和巴瑞一起住
Well, then go live with Barry.
亲爱的 我们照顾他还差不多
Oh, sweetie, it's more than likely we'll be taking care of him.
什么 现在我要照顾你和巴瑞吗
What? So now I'm taking care of you and Barry?
就我一个 我们会为巴瑞找到地方
Just me. We'll find a place for Barry.
送他去商船队或是公社
Maybe the merchant marine or a commune.
凭什么巴瑞去住公社 我却和你在一起
Why does Barry get to live on a commune while I'm stuck with you?
亲爱的 不仅是我
Hon, not just me.
你还有你可爱的妻子
You'll have your lovely wife
以及四个漂亮的儿子支持你
and four beautiful boys for support.
不可能 我没有房♥间给你
No way. I won't have room for you, too.
我们将车♥库♥变成
Well, we'll convert the garage
舒服的婆婆小套房♥
into a cozy, little in-law suite.
车♥库♥是我的地盘
The garage is my space!
我在那里看电影
That's where I watch movies
陈列我的收藏品玩偶
and display my collectible figurines.
你可以把这些搬到地下室啊
Oh, you can move all that down to the basement.
现在我被流放到地下室了吗
So now I'm getting banished down to the basement?
我工作累得半死 就这种待遇吗
I work my ass off, and this is all I get?
好啦 车♥库♥归你
Fine. Take the garage.
我就像鼹鼠一样生活在地下室好了
I'll just live down in the basement like a mole person.
你想要这样吗
Is that what you want?
你为什么不住在旅馆 偶尔来看望一下
Why can't you just stay in a hotel and visit every once in a while?
旅馆
A hotel?
服务员偷我的珠宝
Where the maid can steal my jewelry
贼跑进来敲我的头吗
and someone can break in and clonk me on the head?
好 那就别来看望了
Fine! Don't visit, then!
我知道是怎么回事了
Oh, I know where this is coming from.
你妻子
Your wife.
你说了她很可爱
You said she was lovely!
碍着她了就不可爱了
When it's convenient for her.
我们为什么要说这个
Why are we even talking about this?!
我只是一个小男孩
I'm just a little boy!
你去哪里 年轻人
Where are you going, young man?
和老爷子住在一起 你是疯子
To stay with pops! You're crazy.
我去绿荫杨柳时
While I headed down to Shady Willows,
我妈去了我的树屋
my mom headed up to my treehouse
沉思她的未来
to contemplate her future.
你在这上面做什么
What are you doing up here?
我需要化悲痛为食量
I needed to eat my feelings,
亚当把万圣节糖果藏在这里不被你发现
and this is where Adam hid his halloween candy from you.
还有好的吗
Anything good left?
就这些难吃的花生形状的棉花糖
Just these awful circus peanuts.
没人要这个
Yeah, nobody wants those.
和我一样
Just like me.
我是花生形状棉花糖一样的妈
I'm the circus peanut of mothers.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我老了后 亚当不让我和他住一起
Adam won't let me live with him when I'm old.
天知道 爱丽卡肯定不会要我
God knows Erica won't take me in.
看来我要在这里度过我的黄金岁月了
So looks like this is where I'm gonna spend my golden years,
就在这树屋里
right up here in this treehouse.
那巴瑞呢
Well, what about Barry?
好吧 问题被你解决了
Oh, well, you've solved that problem.
请在他云中的饶舌豪♥宅♥里
Please reserve me the master suite
帮我预留主人套房♥
in his rap mansion in the clouds.
相信我 贝弗 我们的孩子永远不会抛弃你的
Trust me, Bevy. Our kids will never abandon you.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
看你对自己的父亲多好
Look at how well you treat your own dad.
你觉得他们没看到吗
You think they don't notice that?
我想我这人表达爱一点也不吝啬
Well, I guess I am pretty blatant with my love.
当然
Of course you are.
就像你一直说的 家人照顾家人
And it's like you always say. Family takes care of family.
说到这个
And speaking of which,
你得帮助我下去
I could use some help getting down from here.
不
No.
我妈可能在开玩笑
My mom may have been kidding,
但巴瑞对兰妮的爱可是来真的
but Barry's love for Lainey was no joke.
兰妮
Lainey!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表