剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
中国菜实在是太好吃了
Chinese food is the greatest thing ever!
我的妈呀
Holy balls!
他们在煎饼里放猪肉
They put pork inside of a pancake --
就在里面
Right inside!
我觉得我流眼泪了
I feel like I'm crying a little.
美味实实在在地通过脆脆的皮
Flavor is literally exploding through the crispy skin,
在我的味蕾上爆♥炸♥
right into my taste buds!
我觉得有些油腻
It's a little greasy for my palate.
我疯狂嫉妒的妈妈如此说
Said my insanely jealous mom.
各位还满意吗
Everybody enjoying the food so far?
我的天 太好了
Oh, my god, yes.
我们明晚会来
We're gonna come tomorrow night
这辈子剩下的每晚都会来
and every other night for the rest of our lives.
金戴夫是个幸运的男孩
Dave Kim is a very lucky boy.
在那一刻 贝弗莉·金伯格看到了
In that moment, Beverly Goldberg saw
其他妈妈得到了她从未得到的东西
another mom get something she'd never got before --
真心感激
True appreciation.
木须肉
Moo shu?
是我不好
Oh, that was my fault.
反正也毁了
Um well, it's ruined now.
我想我们该走了
I guess that means we should go, huh?
别担心
Ah, don't sweat it.
我们再点一份
We'll get another one of those.
我跟你说
And I'll tell you what --
再来一杯美味的外国茶
A refill on this delicious, exotic tea.
那是鸭酱
That's duck sauce.
好喝
That is good.
我妈感觉被猪肉包子夺去光彩时
While my mom was feeling overshadowed by pork dumplings,
我则成了焦点人物 得感谢最近的这次受伤
I was the center of attention, thanks to my latest injury.
你怎么摔断胳膊的 笨蛋
So, how'd you break your arm, klutz?
我从悬滑板上摔下来 没什么大不了
I fell off a hoverboard. No biggie.
我听说午餐时有方披萨 谁去吃
Hey, I heard they're serving square pizza for lunch. Who's in?
慢着 你玩了悬滑板吗
Whoa. Wait. You were on a hoverboard?
就是飞翔的滑板吗
As in a flying skateboard?
我们都知道悬滑板是什么 金戴夫
We all know what a hoverboard is, Dave Kim.
真是笨蛋
This putz.
去吃披萨吧
So, pizza!
等等 你是说真的吗
Wait. Are you serious right now?
真的 我走在商场里
True story -- I was walking through the mall,
《回到未来》主角之一
一个科学家走向我 布朗博士那样的
and a scientist walked up to me, a real Doc Brown type,
问我是否愿意加入儿童选择组
and he asked if I wanted to be in a select group of kids
测试悬滑板技术
to test hoverboard technology.
我说这全是谎话
Yeah, I call bullcrap.
告诉我们真♥相♥
Tell us what really happened.
我开始失去大家的信任了
I was losing them.
我要么暴露自己是舞蹈笨蛋的真♥相♥
I either had to expose myself as a dancing loser
要么使出杀手锏
or pull out the big guns.
他们也许不会相信我 但你会的
They may not believe me, but you will.
我以我们的友谊发誓
I swear on our friendship.
这是真的 各位 他漂在了空中
It happened, people. He floated on air.
慢着 你相信他吗
Wait. Now you believe him?
友谊誓言不能说谎
You can't lie on a friendship swear.
这是规定
It's the rules.
开什么玩笑 悬滑板
Are you kidding me?! A hoverboard?
你应该说真实的事 比如说滑雪
You were supposed to say something real, like skiing.
这太扯了
Well, that's just crazy.
没人会相信我会滑雪
No one would believe that I can ski.
放轻松
Okay, relax.
每个孩子说出这样的弥天大谎后都可以脱身
Every kid tells that one giant lie that gets away from them.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
很严重好吗
Yes, it is!
如果艾米发现我以友谊之名说谎
If Emmy finds out I lied on our friendship,
她会永远恨我的
she'll hate me forever.
要听我的建议吗 孩子
Want my advice, kiddo?
继续说谎
Lie your ass off.
什么 你应该是我的好榜样和道德楷模
What?! You're supposed to be my role model and moral compass.
我们说的可是肌肉妹莫斯基
We're talking about muscles Mirsky, here.
是个难得的好姑娘 好朋友
She's a groovy dame and a hell of a best friend,
无论如何
and we got to do whatever it takes
也要挽救这段友谊
to save this friendship.
但怎样做 我这谎扯得太大了
But how? I'm in too deep.
你很幸运 我是撒谎专家
Lucky for you, I'm an expert liar,
我会教你 因为你是一个女生能拥有的
and I'll teach you because you're the coolest, smartest,
最酷最聪明最能干的弟弟
most capable brother a girl could ever have.
-真的吗 -不是
- Really? - No.
但你现在知道我有多厉害了
But now you see how good I am.
这是什么
W-what is all this?
这个味道
This -- this...Smells.
你们这么喜欢中国菜
Look, you guys just loved that chinese food so much,
我就想 如果我能在家做
I figured, why ever go back there
为什么还要去餐厅呢
when I can make it all right here?
各位请看 贝弗莉中国宫
I present to you... Beverly's chinese palace.
你确定知道自己在做什么吗
You sure you know what you're doing?
对 中国菜看起来做法很复杂
Yeah, chinese food seems kind of complicated.
也许对缺乏经验的厨师来说是的
Well, maybe for a less-experienced chef.
加番茄酱吗
That ketchup?
这只是基调
It's just a base.
你不懂烹饪
You don't understand cooking.
好了 我只需要
Okay, all I have to do
将这块冻椰菜
is put this block of frozen broccoli
放进沸腾的热油里 然后
into the boiling-hot grease, and...
好了
Okay.
贝弗莉中国宫正式关门
Beverly's chinese palace is officially closed.
但我还是可以做点芝士虾卷
But I can still whip up some of my shrimp parm.
谁想吃芝士虾卷
Who wants shrimp parm? Huh?
芝士虾卷 芝士虾卷 芝士虾卷
Shrimp parm? Shrimp parm? Shrimp parm?
芝士虾卷
Shrimp parm!
芝士虾卷
Shrimp parm!!
最后一次机会
Last call.
到周末时 我们已经去了中国花♥园♥五次
By the end of the week, we had been to China Garden 5 times,
我妈受够了
and my mom had had enough.
打扰下
Excuse me.
你好 我不知道你是否记得我
Hi. I don't know if you remember me.
我是贝弗莉·金伯格
I'm Beverly Goldberg.
当然 我以为你在学校上班
Yes, of course -- you're the mom who I thought
因为你经常在学校
worked at the school 'cause she's there so much.
没错 我参与学校事务
I'm involved, yes.
但今天 帮我个小忙
Uh, but today, I have a teeny, tiny favor.
我需要你禁止我的家人
I need you to ban my family
这辈子不能在这里吃饭 好吗
from eating here for life, mm'kay?
但他们是很好的顾客
But they're great customers.
我们有道菜就是以他命名的
We have a dish named after that one --
大甜甜猪排
"Big tasty pork."
炸猪排上再加上普通猪排
It's fried pork with regular pork on top.
他肯定喜欢
He would love that, yes.
咱们以母亲的身份来说吧
Uh, look, let's talk mother-to-mother, here.
你有孩子 你知道晚餐是特别的家庭时间
You have kids. You know that dinner is special family time.
对不起 但比起你的食物
I'm sorry, but it's not my fault
你的家人更爱我的 并不是我的错
that your family likes my food better than yours.
听着
Listen...
我不是来挑起战争的
I didn't come here looking for a war,
但我也不是来制止的
but I didn't come here to turn one down, either.
我不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
你会的
Oh, you will be.
小心点 金戴夫的妈
Watch your back, Dave Kim's mom.
严禁拍打
在学校 我撒下了弥天大谎
At school, I had laid down a thick pile of bullcrap,
只有一个人
and there was only one person
有能力救我脱身
with the skills to shovel me out.
是时候学习美国最伟大的艺术形式了
Okay, time to learn America's greatest art form --
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表