剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
你弄坏了
You broke it!
你弄坏了我在这世上最心爱的东西
You broke my favorite thing in the world!
什么都让你毁了
You ruin everything!
我爸用力挥棒却落空时
As my father took a big swing and missed,
我妈感受到了她自己失败的后果
my mother was feeling the effects of her own loss.
我睡了12个小时
Whoa. I slept for 12 hours.
你知道睡多了后
You know when you get too much sleep
会累吗
and then you're tired?
我等下可能要小睡一下
I might need a nap later.
我睡了两小时
I slept for two hours,
做了个我抛弃了你的噩梦
had a nightmare that I'd abandoned you,
然后我醒来记得
and then I woke up and remembered
是你抛弃了我
that you'd abandoned me.
于是我下楼一个人开始做全部的大餐
So I just came downstairs to start this entire meal by myself
就像没女儿的母亲一样
like some sort of daughterless mother.
这么说我俩都很好
So, we're both good then?
要么加倍要么一笔勾销 我们来把赌注加倍吧
Double or nothing! Let's go double or nothing.
-给我一个赢回你的机会 -请别这样
- Give me a chance to win you back. - Please stop.
如果我赢了 你必须和我一起做感恩节晚餐
If I win, you have to cook thanksgiving dinner with me
学习我所有的传统 再也不离开我身边
and learn all my traditions and never leave my side.
好
Fine.
但如果我赢了 我可以回避这所有的疯狂
But if I win, I get to avoid this craziness altogether
去兰妮家过感恩节
and go to Lainey's for thanksgiving.
-你不会的 -我会的
- You wouldn't. - I would.
她家在电视前吃晚餐
And her family eats their dinner in front of the tv.
既可悲又了不起
It's both sad and awesome.
成交 但这次 不比爵士健美操
Deal. But this time, no jazzercise.
我们比竞走
We're gonna power walk.
你是说你每天早上做的非跑步运动吗
You mean that non-running thing you do every morning?
你知道吗 世界上最快的竞走者
Did you know that the world's fastest power walker
走得比猎豹快
out-walked a cheetah?
这不是真的
Yeah, that's not true.
踝部负重袋绑上了
Ankle weights on!
竞走只有一条规则
Okay, power walking has one and only one rule --
至少有一只脚始终不能离开地面
At least one foot must be in contact with the ground at all times.
否则 就成了跑步了
Otherwise, it would just be running,
从道理上跑步更说得通
which makes way more sense,
但你们要比这个
but this is what you guys want to do,
那就来这个吧
so it is what it is.
先转过街角的胜利
First one around the block wins.
准备
And...
走
Walk!
有人说在八十年代
Some say it was Carl Lewis
是卡尔·刘易斯跑出了史诗般的比赛
who ran the most epic race in the '80s.
但在我家 是这场比赛
But in our family, it was this.
别这样 别再走着撞我
Stop! Stop power walking into my body!
贝弗终结者不会为任何人停下
The Bevernator stops for no one.
滑了
Slipped up.
你踩了狗屎
You stepped in dog poop.
想得美
Nice try.
不 我说真的
No, I'm serious.
真的吗
Really?
你太卑鄙了
That was low!
你太卑鄙了
That was low!
一只脚不能离地
Keep one foot on the ground!
你才一只脚不能离地
You keep one foot on the ground!
你们在跑步 这是违反规则的
You're running. That's against the rules.
但我允许 因为我不在乎
But I'll allow it 'cause I don't care.
认输吧
Take that!
太棒了 我赢了
Yes! Yes! I won!
好痛啊
Oh, it hurts.
我的"楼下"出事了
Something happened in my downstairs.
就在我"小妹妹"的北边
It's just north of my vajingo.
你的大腿根怎么样了
How's your groin?
好痛
It hurts.
但没我的心痛
But not as bad as my heart.
我失去了她 默里 我失去了我们的小姑娘
I lost her, Murray. I lost our little girl.
我知道
I get it.
孩子们更宁愿见他们的朋友
The kids would much rather see their friends,
玩电子游戏 和你的蠢弟弟在一起
play video games, hang out with your dumbass brother.
我们还在说我的事吗
Are we still talking about me?
我也有心事 我可以说
I got a thing, too. I'm allowed.
今天不行
Well, not today.
帮我坐到办公椅上
Help me over to that office chair
我可以滑着走
so I can roll around.
贝弗 你坐着滑轮椅怎么做感恩节大餐
Bevy, you can't cook thanksgiving in a roller chair.
我必须试试
I have to try.
够了
That's it.
我们点中国菜
We'll order Chinese.
不 不行
Oh, no, you won't!
风险太高了
The stakes are too high.
我需要这顿大餐
I need this meal.
我需要被肉与肉汁撑到动不了
I need to be knocked motionless by meat and gravy.
我需要吃到裤子变紧
I need to eat until my pants grow tight
我换成弹力运动裤
and I move into elastic sweats.
我会碰那奇怪的糊状的蔓越莓食物吗
Will I ever touch that weird, gloppy cranberry thing?
可能不会
Probably not.
但我理应知道结果
But I deserve to find out.
给我这一切 给我感恩节
Give me this. Give me thanksgiving.
对不起 小宝贝 我试了 但不行
I'm sorry, love bug. I tried, but I can't.
我的大腿根不中用
My groin is out of commission.
让我做你的大腿根吧
Then let me be your groin.
你把面包卷烤糊了
You're burning the rolls.
我没说600度 我说的是375度
I didn't say 600. I said 375.
我不是科学家
Ohh! I'm not a scientist!
真是没希望了
Oh, this is hopeless.
你还没有收拾好火鸡
You haven't even cleaned the turkey yet.
我跟你说了 我不会把手伸进火鸡的屁♥股♥里
I told you -- I'm not reaching my hand in a turkey's butt!
不可能
No way!
没什么大不了的 快做
It's not that big a deal. Just do it.
不好
Oh, no.
里面好冷好有弹性
Oh, it's all cold and rubbery!
我碰到了湿的东西 我碰到了湿的东西
Aah! I touched something wet! I touched something wet!
快做点什么
Well, do something.
我用呆子手套
I'll use the nerd glove.
别担心 小冠军
Don't worry, champ.
我会修好力量手套的 没问题
I'll get that power glove fixed for you no problem --
老天 在屁♥股♥里
Ohh, boy. It's in the butt.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?!
我知道今天是感恩节
Okay, so, I know that it's thanksgiving,
我要说我感谢什么
and I want to say what I'm thankful for.
我的自♥由♥ 我现在就走
My freedom. I'm leaving now.
求你了 爱丽卡 我需要你
Please, Erica. I need you.
我爱巴瑞 但他毁了一切
I love Barry, but he ruins everything.
她说得对 我太差劲了
She's right. I suck.
出什么事了 这次马文又做了什么
What's going on? What did Marvin do now?
我只是在处理屁♥股♥中的手套
I'm just here dealing with the glove in the butt.
你为什么要指责我
Why you got to accuse me of stuff?
我告诉你原因
I'll tell you why.
因为你总是有目的
Because you've always got an angle.
你是个天生的骗子
You got some kind of grift going on.
我不就诈骗被抓了三次吗
I get caught grifting three times,
他永远不会让我忘记这事
and he's never gonna let me forget it already.
让他忘记这事不行吗
Just let him forget it already.
你还给这孩子洗♥脑♥了
You brainwashed the kid, too.
我不允许你们两个再在一起
I don't want you two spending any more time together.
那你可不会喜欢我和他两个
Oh, well, then you're really not gonna like us
一起周游全国
traveling around the country together
参加任天堂冠军赛
competing in nintendo championships!
-什么 -就像《小鬼跷家》里一样
- What? - Like in "The Wizard."
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表