剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
on the outside, I'm tough
内在敏感
on the inside, I cry
我总是在街头
I'm always on the streets
说唱和使坏
rhymin' and schemin'
但我想到你容颜时 心里特脆弱
but when I think of your face, I get sensitive feelings
我骂警♥察♥
I mouth off to the cops
我被抓
and get myself in trouble
但你保我出来后 我们抱着看《美人鱼》
but when you bail me out, we watch "splash" and cuddle
我是个坏男孩
see, I'm a bad boy
但是个好男人
but a sweet guy
我惹麻烦
I get in trouble
却不知为什么
and I don't know why
和大甜甜复合吧
so take big tasty back
你知道你无法抗拒
you know you can't resist
求求你啦 我真的需要你
so on a humbler note, I really need this
看了真是 心里不舒服
That was... Uncomfortable.
重点是 他修好了我的摄像机
Point is, he got my camera fixed.
太好了
That's sweet.
他真的是个好哥哥
He really is a good brother.
你也不差
You're not so bad yourself.
给 去录样带
Here. For your demo.
但我们说好了你要找妈妈谈谈
But we agreed you were gonna talk to mom.
我会的
And I will.
但我要你知道
But I just need you to know
没人像你一样 没人
that there's nobody else out there like you -- nobody.
我也有梦想
Look. I got my dream.
我拥有了房♥子 家人 你
I got this house, I got the family, I got you.
如果这真的是你想要的
And if this is what you really want,
就努力争取吧
I say go for it.
对家长来说 这很可怕
To a parent, that's scary as hell.
但我不能让你从此以后
But I can't have you live your life
总想着是我拖了你的后腿
thinking I held you back.
爸
Dad.
什么事
Yeah?
你刚才说的话 真的是...
What you said -- that was really, um...
谢谢
Thank you.
为了你我什么都愿意 女儿
Anything for you, peanut.
家人就是这样
That's the thing about family --
打架 争吵 发动全面战争
You fight, you argue, you wage all-out war,
但最终 你们总是同一阵线的
but at the end of the day, you're always on the same side.
因为在所有人想粉碎你的世界里
Cause in a world where everyone tries to smush you down,
你拥有的就是你的家人
the one thing you got is your family
推动你前进
to push you forward.
我想现在只有我们了
I think we're alone now
身边没人支持
there doesn't seem to be anyone around
这是我的巨星客户
That's my superstar client.
你做不了妈经人
You're not gonna be the momager.
走着瞧
We'll see.
真高兴这个终于消失了
Glad that's gone forever.
纪念史上最丢人的照片
我11岁时(多谢你了 妈)
里奇·金 大甜甜
Riki Gold, Big Tasty,
多谢你们一通知就来开会了
thank you for meeting me on such short notice.
开会 我们在吃早餐
Meeting? We're eating breakfast.
我有话直说
Let me cut to the chase.
我面前是两位就快成功的
What I'm looking at are two musical giants
音乐巨人
on the precipice of greatness,
作为你们的妈经人
and as your momager...
不
No!
我向你们介绍 "甜金体验"
...I present "the tasty gold experience."
更棒的是 我不会提成10%
Even better, I won't even take 10%.
你们可以用抱抱和亲亲付我工资
You can pay me in huggies and smoochies.
不
No!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表