剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
你也留下吧 戴娜 没关系
You too, Dana. It's fine.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你妈妈为什么有我的混音带
Why does your mom have my mixtape?
你弄错了
Oh, you're confused.
亚当为我制♥作♥了音带 因为我是他的灵感
Um, Adam made me that tape because I'm the inspiration.
什么
What?
我以为我才是你的灵感
I thought I was the inspiration.
你是的
You are.
我才是灵感
I'm the inspiration.
这是写在音带上面的话 没错
Those words are on that tape, yes.
那到底谁才是灵感 亚当
So, then, who's the inspiration, Adam?
对呀 亚当 谁才是
Yeah, Adam. Who is the inspiration?
你送了我和你妈妈相同的混音带吗
Did you give me and your mom the same mixtape?
你们都爱笑
Okay, both of you like to laugh,
所以你们都会喜欢这盒带子
so you'll appreciate this.
是的
Yes.
太诧异了
This is weird.
我去和朋友们坐车好了
I'm just gonna go grab a ride with my friends.
-别走 -再见 戴娜
- No! - Yeah, bye, Dana.
别走
Don't go.
我为你制♥作♥的音带
I made the tape for you, okay?
但我妈以为是送她的
But my mom thought it was for her
她是个疯子
because she's a freaking lunatic!
我只是照顾她的情绪 不让她难堪
I was just trying to spare her crazy feelings!
我很高兴你没让她难堪
Well, I'm glad you spared her feelings.
我让我的女友非常生气
I had seriously pissed off my girlfriend.
但也许和我妈的关系还有救
But maybe I could still salvage things with my mom.
那么
So...
还可以去看《虎胆龙威》吗
Is "Die hard" still an option?
是啊 想都别想了
Yeah, no. Not happening.
猜猜谁满25岁了
Guess who just turned 25!
卡罗斯·德尔·摩纳哥
Carlos Del Monaco.
谁要喷漆
Who wants spray paint,
彩票
lottery tickets?
我可以投票 租车
I can vote, rent a car,
租单身公♥寓♥
lease a junior one-bedroom apartment.
我是个大老爷们
I'm all man, all the time!
别再胡闹了 把假身份证给我
All right, party's over. Give me your fake I.D.
假身份证 你在哪里听说的
Fake I.D.? Where are you getting this?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为你冲着学校的
Maybe 'cause you've literally shown it
每个学生显摆
to every student in school.
我已经试着无视你一整天了
I have been trying to ignore you all day.
我得意忘形了
So, I got carried away.
拜托 梅勒教练
Come on, coach Meller.
你也记得拿到假身份证的兴奋劲对吗
You remember the rush of having a fake I.D., right?
-老天 别再让我瞧见 -没问题
- Ah, geez, all right. Just don't let me see it again. - You got it.
我的嘴严实着呢
These lips are zipped.
喂 你就是有假身份证的家伙吗
Yo. You the dude with the fake I.D.?
就是我
Yes, I am.
卡罗斯·德尔·摩纳哥听候吩咐
Carlos Del Monaco at your service.
我在家开"暑假最后狂欢"派对
I'm throwing an end-of-the-summer bash at my place,
只请毕业班的
seniors only,
你能帮我买♥♥啤酒的话也能参加
but you can come if you score us some beer.
你要多少啤酒都没问题 年轻人
I can get you all the beers you want, young man.
多少啤酒
How many beers we talking?
5瓶 10瓶
5? 10?
-10箱差不多了 -10箱
- 10 cases should be enough. - 10 cases?
整个毕业班的指望你了 伙计
Entire senior class is counting on you, buddy.
别让我们失望
Don't let us down.
没问题
You got it.
没问题
You got it.
我会让全部毕业班的今晚不醉不归
I'm gonna get the entire senior class totally loaded tonight
我手上有这张王牌呢
with this little beauty right here.
-别想了 -见鬼
- No, you're not. - Damn it!
戴娜
Dana.
等等
Wait.
我知道你在避开我
Look, I-I know you've been avoiding me,
但我们得谈谈发生的事
but we've got to talk about what happened.
好的 说吧
Okay. Talk.
似乎我唯一的选择
Seemed like my only option was to finally do
就是听老爷子的 说出心里话
what pops said and speak from the heart.
或再用音带这招
Or try the tape thing again.
我为你制♥作♥了新的混音带
Oh, I've made you a new mixtape.
只是为了你
Only for you.
亚当道歉集锦
"Adam's sorry jams"?
每首歌♥名都有"对不起"这个词
Every title has the word "Sorry" in it.
非常好 如果我弄丢了
That's great, and if I lose that,
可以随时找你妈妈要复本
I can always get the other copy from your mom.
真好笑
Funny stuff.
我们周六还是去看激光灯展对吗
But we're still on for laserium Saturday, right?
我想我需要一些空间
I think I just need some space.
空间 完全明白
Space? Totally get it.
我可是参加了太空[空间]夏令营的人
You're talking to the dude that went to space camp.
尽管我生命中的女人都在生我的气
Even though all the women in my life were mad at me,
但至少我能向甜美的麦圈幽灵
at least I could turn to a sweet cereal ghost
寻求安慰
for comfort.
啊 莓果麦圈
Ah, boo berry.
也没戏了
Or not.
见鬼 没有莓果麦圈了
Aw, dang it. No more boo berry.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
剩下的全给爱丽卡了
I gave the last of it to Erica.
看来现在我最受宠了
Looks like I'm the favorite kid now.
时间不会长 但我很享受
It won't last long, but I'm enjoying it.
给你 南瓜面包
Here you go, pumpkin loaf.
你
And you...
好好享受你的吞拿鱼
Enjoy your tuna!
我知道几节课下来它会是如何的"美味"
I know how well it keeps on long school days.
如果我还想要莓果麦圈或是母亲的爱
If I ever wanted boo berry or my mother's love again,
就必须给我妈一个真诚的道歉
I had to give my mom a sincere apology...
虽然这道歉是专门为别人准备的
that I meant for someone else.
我特别为你制♥作♥的
Hey, I made this for you special.
亚当道歉集锦
"Adam's sorry jams."
态度不错
Sweet gesture.
盒子呢
Where's the case?
盒子 没盒子
The case? Oh, no case.
我希望用音乐来直接表达
I-I wanted the music to speak for itself.
你口袋里盒子形状的东西是什么
What's that case-shaped thing in your pocket?
这是我的卡片游戏
That's my uno deck.
我
I...
今天在学校有重要比赛
I have a big tournament at school.
得走了
Got to go.
我知道混音带是你为戴娜制♥作♥的
I know you made that mixture tape for Dana!
你别再想吃莓果麦圈
No boo berry for you ever again!
我就够倒霉的了
As bad as things were for me,
巴瑞更惨
they were even worse for Barry.
给你 老默 冰凉凉的
There you go, Mur-man. Frosty cold one.
我没要这个 你有什么企图
I didn't ask for this. What do you want?
没什么
Nothing.
只想给老爸拿瓶啤酒
I just thought I'd bring my old man a bottle of suds.
说到这个
Speaking of,
一箱有多少瓶啊
how many of those bad boys are in a case?
-24 -见鬼 这么多啤酒啊
- 24. - Damn it. That's so many beers.
家里只有4瓶了
I mean, there's only four here.
不如咱们去哇哇店
Why don't we cruise down to Wawa
给你多买♥♥一些
and buy you a whole bunch more?
我不会给你买♥♥啤酒的 白♥痴♥
I'm not gonna buy you beer, moron.
说什么呢
Pardon me?
我没求你买♥♥啤酒
That's not what I'm asking you for.
我只是
I'm just...
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表