剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
金色年代 第二季第五集
八十年代的万圣节
Halloween in the '80s --
一年中仅这一天 想穿什么穿什么
The one day a year you could wear what you want,
想去哪里去哪里 想吃什么吃什么
Go where you want, eat what you want,
没什么可以阻止穿着战神金刚戏服的我
And nothing could stop me in my voltron costume.
除了我那"爱你爱到杀死你"的老妈
Except my "smother."
拜托 这是我的万圣节糖果
Oh! Come on. That's my halloween candy.
让我吃吧
Let me just eat it already.
得先拿去医院
Not until we take it to the hospital
照X光才行
and have it x-rayed.
艾伦·肖斯坦的儿子在杏仁糖里发现了一把
Ellen Shorstein's son found a handful of aquarium gravel
鱼缸碎石
in an almond cluster.
立刻弄断了他的牙套
Tore his braces right off.
这是当年的许多传闻之一
That was one of the many urban legends back then.
鳄鱼在我们的下水道吗
那时没谷歌♥和维♥基♥百♥科♥
There was no google or wikipedia,
又见蝙蝠男孩
所以你会相信听到的每一个愚蠢的谣言
so you believed every stupid rumor you heard,
猫王还活着吗
比如说大脚怪生活在纽约州北
like bigfoot lived in upstate new york
罗杰斯先生是世界上最夺命的狙击手
or Mr. Rogers was the world's most deadly sniper
著名节目主持人
《三个奶爸一个娃》中有个鬼
or there was a ghost in "Three men and a baby."
不是鬼
我们真的相信如果将
We actually believed if you played
齐柏林飞艇 披头士和滚石乐队的唱片倒着放
Led Zeppelin, Beatles, or the Stones backwards,
可以听到隐藏的恶魔的信息
you could hear hidden satanic messages.
你听到了吗 他说他爱魔鬼
Did you hear that? He said he loves satan!
你知道我爱什么吗 安静
You know what I love? Silence!
别弄坏我的唱片机
Stop screwing with my record player!
但其中最经典的传闻
But the most epic urban legend of them all
就是可乐成了致命毒药
was that cola became a lethal poison
可乐
当它与特定的爆♥炸♥糖混合的时候
when mixed with a particular exploding candy.
跳跳糖
白♥痴♥巴瑞 做什么
Stupid Barry! Why?!
我的天
Oh, my god.
你离死亡就一步了 我救了你
You were seconds from death, and I saved you!
你胡说什么
What are you talking about?
拜托
Hello!
当可乐里的泡沫
When the bubbles in the soda
与跳跳糖里的爆♥炸♥物混合
mix with the explosives in the pop rocks,
将引发连锁反应 熔掉你的器官
it triggers a chain reaction that melts your insides!
闭嘴 才不会
Shut up. It does not.
-跟米奇说去 -谁是米奇
- Well, tell that to Mikey. - Who's Mikey?
谁是米奇
Who's Mikey?
老天 你真是什么都不知道
God, you know nothing.
米奇 生命谷物的代言男孩
Mikey, the spokesboy for life cereal.
他喜欢生命谷物 米奇喜欢
You know, he likes it. Mikey likes it.
他是喜欢 直到他喝下可乐吃了跳跳糖
Well, he did until he mixed pop rocks and soda,
结果爆♥炸♥了
then he exploded.
-得了 才没有 -慢着
- Oh, please. He did not. - Wait!
-我刚救了你的命 -什么
- I just saved your life. - What?
根据武士道精神
According to the way of the samurai,
在债务还清前 你是我的仆人
you're my servant until the debt is repaid.
根本没这回事
That's not a thing.
有 这是武士道规则
Oh, it is. It's the bushido code.
听起来完全就是胡说八道
Well, that sounds like complete bull-shido.
这是刻在石头上的远古历史
It's ancient history written in stone!
你没得选择
You have no choice!
我不是任何人的仆人 你没有救我的命
I'm not anyone's slave. You didn't save my life.
没有这种事
And it's not real.
那好吧
All right, then.
如果你这么确定没这种事 那就来吧
If you're so certain it's not real, then do it.
来啊
Do it!
搞什么啊
Aah! What the hell?!
你疯了吗
What are you, nuts?
米奇牺牲了自己以确保不会再发生这种事
Mikey gave his life so that that would never happen again!
那是一九八几年的10月31日
It was october 31, 1980-something,
那年我的外公 扮作了伯特·雷诺兹
the year my grandfather, a.k.a. Burt Reynolds,
举办了一场最经典的万圣节派对
threw the most epic halloween bash
他的公♥寓♥大楼都没见识过的
his condo building had ever seen.
好啦 咱们让派对开始吧
All right, let's get this party started!
谁要燃烧的南瓜一口闷
Who wants flaming pumpkin shots?
不给糖就捣蛋 亲爱的
Ah! Trick or treat, baby.
当然 老爷子差点烧了整栋楼
Sure, pops almost burned the place down,
但他只关心一件事
but he only cared about one thing.
好玩的派对
Fun party.
好了
Okay.
所以问题我都解决了
I smoothed everything over.
我可以留下吗
So I can stay?
当然不 你的房♥东要赶你走
Oh, god, no. Your landlord's kicking you out.
但你不会坐牢
But you're not going to jail.
别担心 你可以搬去和我们一起住
Don't worry. You can move in with us.
室友 我们终于可以做室友了
Roomies! We can finally be roomies!
孩子 我不想害你出丑
Kiddo, I don't want to cramp your style.
万一你带女孩回房♥间怎么办
What if you bring a girl back to the room?
我们都知道这是不可能发生的事
We both know that's not gonna happen.
-我们去打包 -终于等到了
- Let's go get a bag packed. - Finally!
我家男人全住在一个屋檐下了 成真了
All my boys under one roof! It's happening!
不 我懂你这个眼神
No. I know that look in your eye.
你要你♥爸♥永远和我们住一起
You want your dad to live with us forever.
默里 好棒的主意
Murray, that's a great idea!
别让我感觉良好 他不能留下
Stop making me feel good! He's not staying!
贝弗 是时候讨论其它做法了
Bevy, it's time we discussed other options.
别再说了
Stop it right there.
我已经说过无数次了
I have said this a thousand times.
我们不会把我爸送进养老院
We're not moving my dad into a home.
绿荫杨柳不是养老院
Shady willows is not a home.
是面向有活力老年人的高档社区
It's a leisure community for active seniors.
我不相信绿荫杨柳 名字里就有"名声不好"
I don't trust shady willows. "shady" is in the name.
shady有名声不好的意思
那是因为老年人喜欢阴凉
That's because old people love shade.
那里有树 有遮阳伞
They have trees. They have umbrellas.
你只要说的出来 全都有
You name it, they got it.
玉米卷饼周二 墨西哥烤肉周五
Taco Tuesdays, fajita Fridays!
全都有
It's all there!
对他来说墨西哥食物太多了
That is way too much Mexican food for him.
你不能对他提起这个 明白吗
You're not to mention this to him. Do you understand?
家人要照顾家人 不要再说了
Family takes care of family. End of story.
见鬼 我拼命地
Damn it! I'm working my ass off
想让人从咱家里搬出去
trying to get people to move out of our house.
别再让人搬进来了
Stop trying to move people in!
我们都让一步好吗
Let's compromise, okay?
在我们想到办法前 爸就在阁楼挤挤
Until we figure something out, dad can crash in the attic.
那祝你好运了
Ha ha! Good luck getting him to move up there.
那里又热又多灰 全是蝙蝠屎
It's hot, it's dusty, and it's covered with bat doody.
你个狗崽子
Son of a bitch.
没错
You got that right.
你怎么在两天内做到的
How'd you pull this off in two days?
没什么
Oh, it was nothing.
我只是除了尘 搬走了箱子 装墙板
I just dusted, moved some boxes, drywalled,
做了些电工活 加了个飘窗
did a little electrical work, added a bay window.
稍微收拾了下
U know, mother's touch.
我妈忙着让老爷子搬进来时
As my mom was busy moving in pops,
巴瑞正向兰妮靠近 希望能得手
Barry was moving in on Lainey in the hopes to get busy.
88, 89, 100.
老天 锻炼让我的身材太棒了
Man, exercise does this body good.
是时候休息下了
Time for a cool-down.
你在喝什么
What are you drinking?
消化药
Pepto.
今天午餐时创下了花生太妃糖的新纪录
Set the abba-zaba record at lunch today.
兄弟们打赌10块 说我吃不下8个
My boys bet me 10 bucks I couldn't eat 8.
我吃了12个
Took down 12.
你是想通过吃万圣节糖果让我刮目相看吗
Are you trying to impress me by eating halloween candy?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表