剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
但这次谈话并不好
But it wasn't a good talk.
现在我担心我另一个英雄了 老爷子
Now I was worrying about my other hero -- pops.
好了 是时候拍摄我的战斗场景了
Okay, time for my big battle scene.
"晴"天柱被车撞后活了下来
Optimo gets run over and lives.
来吧 用车撞我
Aaaaaaand... Hit me with the car.
关于这个 剧本改了
A-about that -- there were some rewrites.
新场景中 擎天柱吃了富含纤维的早餐
In the new scene, optimus prime eats a fiber-rich breakfast
然后去做心脏保健散步
and goes for a heart-smart walk.
我不明白我的角色了
Okay, I'm not understanding my character here.
你告诉我我是厉害角色
You told me I was a badass.
你是的
You are.
这场戏之后
And after this scene,
你将盖着毛毯喝着热茶休息
you're gonna rest up with some hot tea under an afghan,
像厉害角色那样
like a badass.
感觉你把危险场面全删了
Feels like you're taking the teeth out of this thing.
我是导演 我说了算
Well, I'm the director, and this is my vision.
快吃颗钙片
Now, take a calcium supplement
站在阴凉下面就位吧
and stand on your mark in the shade.
别这样
Oh, stop.
撞我吧 用车撞我
Just tap me. Tap me with the car.
你老了 会把你撞散架的
You're old. It would shatter your whole body.
我让你看看什么叫老
I'll show you old.
-用车撞我 -不
- Hit me with the car. - No!
你快上车 现在撞我
You get in that car and you run me over right now.
别想 你太难合作了 你被炒了
Forget it! You're too difficult to work with! You're fired!
你不能炒我 我是主角
You can't fire me! I'm the star!
我炒你
I fire you!
你不能炒我 是我让你参演电影的
You can't fire me! I brought you onto this project!
我要撤走资金 因为我非常生气
Well, I'm pulling the funding, 'cause I'm very upset --
尽管我不太清楚我们在吵什么
Even though I'm not quite clear what we're arguing about.
我这样走是服装原因
And I'm walking like this because of the costume,
不是因为我老了
not because I'm old.
巴瑞可能依然没有舞伴
Barry still might not have had a date
共赴达里尔·道金斯舞会
for the Darryl Dawkins dance,
但多亏爱丽卡的诡计 他就快有舞伴了
but thanks to Erica's scheme, he was about to get one.
小乖乖 我刚挂电♥话♥
Love bug, I just got off the phone.
你能想到最好的消息是什么
What's the best news you could think of?
只有伟大的运动员才能登上wheaties的麦片包装盒
我将和皮特·罗斯一起出现在麦片盒上[棒球名将]
I'm gonna be on a wheaties box with Pete Rose.
差不多
Close.
我找到了一个非常棒的女生
I found a wonderful girl,
她想邀请你参加赛迪·霍金斯舞会
and she wants to ask you to the Sadie Hawkins dance.
我真心不知道你在说什么
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
她是说达里尔·道金斯舞会
She means "Darryl Dawkins."
算了 我讨厌那愚蠢的舞会
Yeah, forget it. I hate that stupid dance.
巴瑞 你应该听她的
Barry, you should listen to her.
妈妈是镇上最棒的媒人
Mom's the best matchmaker in town, okay?
她帮我介绍了许多好男生
She set me up with a ton of great people.
是吗 谁
Really? Who?
比如说
You know, like, uh...
蒙德哥·麦卡里斯特
Mondragor Mccalister.
蒙德哥·麦卡里斯特 谁呀
Mondragor Mccalister? Who's that?
他是...
Well...He's...
别拿着汽水罐说话
Stop talking into your soda can!
巴瑞 相信你妈妈
Barry, trust your mother.
我找到了你的梦中情人
I found the girl of your dreams.
她聪明 美丽
She's smart, she's pretty,
她在厨房♥里等着
and she's waiting in the kitchen.
她做什么
What is she doing?!
我已经碰到梦中情人了 就是兰妮
I already met the girl of my dreams -- Lainey.
她说了她可能在我邻近跳舞
She said she might dance adjacent to me.
老弟 如果你知道"邻近"是什么意思
Dude, if you knew what "adjacent" meant,
你可能就有意见了
you would not be okay with that.
她来了
Here she is.
这位是伊芙琳·西尔弗
This is Evelyn Silver.
我通过剪贴簿社交圈认识了她母亲
I know her mother from my scrapbooking circle.
我也做剪贴簿 但和贝弗比起来完全不算什么
I scrapbook, too, but I'm nothing compared to Bevy.
她为我买♥♥了
She's the one who bought me
我第一把扇形边剪刀
my first pair of scalloping scissors.
你妈妈是我手工艺术品的导师
Your mom is my arts-and-crafts guru.
否则我永远不会想到
I mean, I would have never thought
将自己的照片剪成有趣的形状
to cut my pictures into fun shapes,
比如说心形和星星形
like hearts and stars.
正方形的用正方形
Squares are for squares.
比巴瑞约会爱丽卡闺蜜更诡异的
Even weirder than Barry dating erica's best friend
就是巴瑞约会咱妈
was Barry dating our mother.
慢着 我认识你
Wait, wait. I know you.
你是学校里
You're the girl at school
总是和老师争吵的女生
who always argues with the teachers.
只在他们错的时候
Only when they're wrong.
他们总在犯错
Which is a lot.
我的天
Oh, dear god.
我喜欢你的毛衣 我觉得有种奇怪的舒适感
I like your sweater. I find it oddly comforting.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这里有脏东西
You got some schmutz on the side of...
太诡异了
This is so, so creepy.
听着 你妈妈在想
Listen, your mom was thinking
也许我们可以一起去参加舞会
maybe we could go to the dance together.
我不知道...
Oh, I don't know what --
你已经有舞伴了吗
So you already have a date?
没有
Not really.
你现在有了
Well, you do now.
我会穿粉色 你为我买♥♥腕花时
I'm wearing pink, so keep that in mind
要记住这点
when you're buying my corsage.
不要康乃馨 不要小气
No carnations. Don't cheap out.
贝弗 我的懒人拖鞋呢
Bevy! Where are my comfortable loafers?
你去前门找了吗
Did you check by the front door?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是伊弗 你刚叫我了
I'm Evy. You just called for me.
不 我叫的是贝弗
No, I said "Bevy."
拖鞋在前门
They're by the front door.
对不起
Well. Sorry.
谢谢
And thank you.
那是你老公吗
Is that your hubby?
是啊
Yeah.
好帅啊
What a catch.
我的天
Oh, dear god.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
报名跳伞课
Signing up for skydiving lessons.
我让他看看谁老了
I'll show him who's old.
好的
Okay.
我和亚当吵架了
I just got into a fight with Adam.
你和亚当吵架 为了什么
You just got into a fight with Adam? Over what?
他不愿意开车撞我
He wouldn't run me over with the car!
好的
Okay.
突然一下子
I mean, all of a sudden,
他当我是一把脆弱的老骨头
he's treating me like some fragile old fogey.
这事有可能我要负部分责任
This might partially be my fault.
我可能说了一些
I may have said something
什么"老人会死"
along the lines of "old people die,"
他可能仓促下了结论
And he may have jumped to conclusions.
什么结论
What conclusions?
如果你在人生的熟食店柜台
You know, if you're at the deli counter of life
你已经拿到票了
and you've got your ticket,
你会比其他人先拿到三明治
you're gonna get your sandwich sooner than other people will.
这是什么可怕的熟食店 我讨厌
What is this horrible deli? I hate this deli.
我们都会去那里吃东西的
We all got to eat there sometime.
我只会吃根泡菜
Well, I'm just gonna have a pickle.
不可以只吃泡菜
Can't just have a pickle.
我可以 我会的
I can, and I will.
你不能只吃泡菜
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表