剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
而是以朋友身份
but more of like in a girlfriends way.
是不是好酷
Isn't that cool?
绝对的
Totally.
说到酷 我们要去
Speaking of cool, we're gonna go volunteer
施舍处做义工 修额外学分
at the soup kitchen for extra credit.
慢着 爱丽卡
Wait a minute, Erica.
你不是需要额外学分吗
Don't you need some extra credit?
多谢你这么有心 吉尔 你真是个好朋友
Thanks for looking out, Jill. You're such a good friend.
哇 额外学分
Wow. Extra credit.
你一定要去
You should definitely do that.
这家施舍处叫什么名字来着
Say, what's the name of this soup kitchen?
援助之手 给贫困男子吃的
Helping hands, uh... Feeding needy mens
同时也面对饥饿女性
and...A lady who is also hungry.
-我们应该去了 -是的
- We should go. - Yeah.
你想甩了我
You tried to ditch me?
-我的亲生女儿 -是的
- My own daughter? - Yes!
我来的唯一原因是爸逼我
The only reason I'm here is because dad forced me.
我告诉你 小乖乖
Well, I'll tell you what, buttercup --
现在 是我甩你
As of now, I'm ditching you.
什么 你不能甩我
What? You can't ditch me.
-你被甩了 -不
- Oh, you've been ditched. - Uh, no.
是我甩你 不是你甩我
I'm the ditcher here, not you.
现在谁甩谁换了
Well, the ditch got switched.
我才不会被甩呢
I will not be ditched.
你已经被甩了
The ditch is done.
那一刻终于到了
The moment had finally come.
JTP从此罩着我了
The JTP had accepted me into their fold.
是时候见识下另一种生活了
It was time to see how the other half lived.
冰到头痛 我们疯了
Brain freeze! We're insane!
好
Yeah.
结果 另一种生活就是一群白♥痴♥的生活
Turns out, the other half lived like a bunch of idiots.
哥们 好痛啊 太棒了
Dude, that hurt so bad. That was awesome.
-是吗 -是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
不对 老天
No, man!
手和脚应该同步
Your feet and hands should be in sync.
快快 裸罗伯又在裸奔了
Go! Go! Naked Rob doing what he do!
棒
Yeah!
哥们 我刚在垃圾桶找到一个吐司机
Guys, I just found a toaster in the trash can.
太好了 我来把它扔到天上
Sweet! Let me throw it up in the air!
好棒
Yes!
现在坏得更彻底了
It's more broken now!
疯汉施瓦茨又发疯了
Madman Schwartz strikes again!
这些人跟我承诺会有姑娘 会去偷吉祥物
The guys promised me girls and stolen mascots,
结果我得到的只是6%的更愚
but all I got was 6% dumber.
老爸
Hey, dad.
贝弗
Bevy?
我以为你现在正专心地吃什么热芝士呢
I thought you'd be elbow deep in some hot cheese by now.
就一晚上和我欢乐时光 爱丽卡都无法忍♥受
Erica cannot even cold chill with me for a single night.
跟我说实话
Be honest with me --
我是地球上最无趣的人吗
Am I the lamest person on the planet?
这个 给你来一杯吧
Uh... Let's get you a drink.
雷
Ray.
放轻松 贝弗
Relax, Bevy.
你不必很酷 你有我就行了
You don't need to be cool. That's what you got me for.
但我想做酷妈 教我变酷 爸爸
But I want to be. Teach me to be cool, daddy?
无能为力 这个东西是天生的
No can do. You either got it, or you don't.
还好吗 美女
'Sup, baby?
但这不代表你不能玩得开心啊
But, hey, that doesn't mean that you can't have a good time.
我已经试着一整天开心了
Well, I've been trying to have a good time all day,
所以我把芝士吃完了
which is why I ate all the cheese...
完全消化不了
Which is sitting like a rock, by the way.
这就是你的问题 亲爱的 你太较真了
Well, that's your problem, honey -- you try too hard.
你要有趣吗 系好安全带 老人家
You want fun? Well, buckle up, old man.
老爷子是对的 贝弗莉·金伯格是时候
Pops was right -- it was time for Beverly Goldberg
少关心一点 多喝一点了
to care less and drink more.
还是只喝鸡尾酒吧
...Or just stick to daiquiris.
真是有趣
That was fun.
哥们 你是我们的英雄
Dude! You're our hero!
什么 怎么说
What? Why?
因为黑电脑管用啊
Because the hacking worked!
我们刚知道历史测验得了B
We just found out we got B's on our history test.
太棒了
It's awesome!
周一有生物测验 咱们来黑吧
We got a bio test on Monday. Let's get hacking.
我也想帮忙 但这个游戏没有保存功能
I'd love to help, but this game doesn't have a saving function.
如果现在不玩 就失去名次了
If I quit now, I-I'd lose my place.
那就不要愚蠢的名次
Then lose your stupid place.
老天
Oh, my god!
你们这些人到底是有多愚
How clueless can you guys be?
闭嘴 为你的武装队做黑客吧
Shut up and hack for your posse!
根本没有黑客这种事
Hacking isn't real.
什么 那我们怎么得到B的
What?! Then how did we get B's?
因为我骗你们这些笨蛋去学习
'Cause I actually tricked you boneheads into studying.
你教我们吗 太混乱了 哥们
You taught us? That's so messed up, dude.
我们相信你 你却骗我们
Yeah, we trusted you and you lied to us
就像参议员麦卡锡在1953年
like senator Mccarthy lied to congress
骗国会说共♥产♥主义的威胁
about the threat of communism in 1953.
老天爷 我为什么知道这个
And, oh, my god, why do I know this?!
我们对你的看法是对的 你就是个呆子
We were right about you, man. You're just a nerd.
我是呆子 那你们这些笨蛋呢
I'm a nerd? Well, what about you putzes?
你们所做的就是在停车场玩
All you guys do is hang around in a parking lot
躲着姑娘们
hiding from girls.
最疯狂的事也就是
I mean, the craziest thing that happened
杰夫·施瓦茨吃了个特大号♥三明治
was Jeff Schwartz ate a hoagie!
20秒吃完 疯汉才能做到
In 20 seconds! Like a madman!
他那是吃晚饭 巴瑞 吃晚饭
He ate dinner, Barry. He ate dinner!
你收回这话
You take that back!
够了
That's it.
你们永远被JTP除名了
We're kicking you both out of the JTP forever.
什么 为什么踢我
What?! Why me?!
因为他是你弟弟
Uh, because he's your brother
他刚刚令我们恍然大悟
and he just shined a light on us
令我们质疑一切
that makes us question everything!
你不能踢我出去 我是创始会员
You can't kick me out. I'm the founding member.
现在你被禁了 就像1919年
Yeah, and now you're banned, like how the volstead act
禁酒法案要全国禁酒一样
banned alcohol from the country in 1919.
-是1920年 兄弟 -说得好 兄弟
- It's 1920, bro. - Good catch, bro.
JTP退场
JTP out.
多谢你了
Thanks a lot!
巴瑞带着对我的怒气去睡觉时
While Barry went to bed angry at me,
我姐正精神着 准备体会
my sister was wide awake and about to learn
做一个担心的不酷的老妈是什么感受
what it felt like to be a worried, uncool mother.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?!
我担心死你了
I've been worried sick about you!
你知道现在几点了吗
Do you have any idea what time it is?!
知道 是时候跳舞了
Yes. It's time to boogie.
亲爱的 你今晚跳得够多了
O-okay, honey, you've done enough boogie for one night.
我的天 她喝醉了
Oh, my god. She's drunk.
你只会带坏别人
You are such a bad influence.
拜托 酷一点嘛
Come on. Be cool about this.
我的工作不是扮酷
It is not my job to be cool.
你不能再和她一起玩了 明白吗
You are not hanging out with her again. Understood?
等等 这很重要 这很重要
Wait, this is important. This is important.
什么
What?
我也爱你 妈咪
I love you, too, mommy.
好的 接下来就交给你了
Okay, you can handle it from here.
我那边停车表还在跳呢
I got a meter running.
她已经烂醉了
Okay, she is a train wreck.
别让我一个人照顾她
Please do not leave me alone with her.
你这辈子都是你妈照顾你
Your mother's taken care of you your whole life.
你至少也可以照顾她一晚吧
The least you can do is take care of her for one night.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表