剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
We got great kids, and they like each other.
我们冰释前嫌吧
So let's just move past this.
老默 我是个讲理的人
Mur, I'm a reasonable man.
我会让兰妮和巴瑞约会
I'll let Lainey see Barry
前提是你承认牛仔队是美国的球队
if you admit the cowboys are america's team.
讲理 这不是讲理
Reasonable? That's not reasonable.
这是完全不讲理
That's the opposite of reasonable.
-爸 别这样 -让他试试
- Dad, come on. - Let him try it on.
-我会说 -真的吗
- I'll do it. - Wait, seriously?
-牛仔队是... -什么
- The cowboys are... - W-what's that?
牛仔队...
Cowboys...
-我听不到 -牛仔队...
- I couldn't quite hear you. - Cowboys --
尽管我哥喜欢兰妮多过喜欢老鹰队
Even though my brother liked Lainey more than the eagles,
但他讨厌看到我们老爸被愚弄
he hated watching our dad get ridiculed.
牛仔队
The cowboys...
差劲死了
Suck!
差劲死了 牛仔队差劲死了
They suck! The cowboys suck!
对不起 兰妮 他们差劲死了
I'm sorry, Lainey. They suck so hard.
我想我们没话可说了
I think we're done here.
那是自然
Damn right we are!
住口
Stop it!
老鹰不会发出这种噪音
Eagles don't make that noise!
毫无道理
It makes no sense!
巴瑞和我爸展翅高飞时
While Barry and my dad were flying high,
爱丽卡在禁足我的"爱你爱到你无语妈妈"
Erica was trying to keep my smother grounded.
他在哪里 我儿子在哪里
Where is he? Where is my boy?
对不起 我听不到
I'm sorry. I can't hear you.
告诉我 我最爱的孩子在哪里
Tell me where my favorite child is,
否则场面就伤人了
or this is gonna get real mean.
-比你的话更伤人吗 -省省吧
- Meaner than that? - Cut it out.
你想做什么都行 我不会屈服的
Do what you will, I won't crack.
护着你弟弟啊
Wow. Standing up for your brother.
我为你骄傲 真的
I'm proud of you, really.
-你做什么 -演示下
- What are you doing? - Just demonstrating
如果你不开口 明年我去你学校
how I'll be showing up to school next year
就会是这个打扮
if you don't start talking.
你觉得几个发卷会吓到我吗
You think a few curlers scare me?
你戴得真快啊 像头发忍♥者一样
Wow. You put those in fast. You're like a hair ninja.
不仅只是发卷
Oh, it won't just be curlers.
是就寝前的全套
It'll be the whole pre-bedtime routine.
爱丽卡 是我 你妈
Hi, Erica. It's me, your mother.
-他在水塔 -你真是不堪一击
- He's at the water tower. - You're weak.
我知道
I know.
你麻烦大了 先生
You are in so much trouble, mister!
你觉得之前那算禁足吗
You thought you were grounded before?
现在才是真正的禁足
Well, you are really grounded now.
没关系
It doesn't matter!
反正今晚过后 戴娜再也不想见我了
After tonight, Dana will never want to see me again anyway.
出什么事了
What happened?
你是对的 我是小男孩
You were right. I'm a little boy.
每次我试着做男人
And every time I try and be a man,
最终都证明 我根本就不是男人
I just end up proving I'm the farthest thing from it.
我只是 我恨现在的自己
I just -- I hate who I am right now.
别这样说
Don't say that.
我知道你很难理解
Look, I know this is hard for you to understand,
但你人生中的这段时期
but this period of your life...
只会持续很短的时间
...it's only gonna last a little while.
我相信 对你来说 似乎永远都是这样了
I'm sure, for you, it seems like it'll last forever.
但相信我 不会的
But believe me, it doesn't.
事实上对我来说 一切
In fact, for me, it all seems like
都过去得那么快
it's just going by so fast.
带我回家吧
Just take me home.
你要下车了
Okay. Here's your stop.
但这是戴娜的家
But this is Dana's house.
对 和她谈谈
Yeah. Go talk to her.
真的吗 你说不允许我再见她
Really? Y-you said I wasn't allowed to see her anymore.
我知道我说了什么 去吧
I know what I said. Go.
亚当
Adam?
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
好的 我下来
O-okay, I'll come down.
不 等等 我上去
No, wait. I-I'll come up.
那晚 我决心向上爬出我的男子气概
That night, I was determined to climb my way into manhood.
至少是爬到戴娜的窗前
Or at least make it to Dana's window
不用靠消防队来营救
without having to be rescued by firemen.
你真的不能再爬上什么东西了
You know, you really need to stop climbing things.
我只想让大家看到我是你的男友
Look, all I wanted was to be seen as your boyfriend,
而不是什么小孩子
not some little kid.
没人这样想
No one thinks that.
他们当然这样想 看我的样子
Of course they do. Look at me.
亚当 看我的样子
Adam, look at me.
人们以为我是高中生
People think I'm in high school,
他们盯着我看 真难受
and they stare at me, and it sucks.
我不想参加他们的派对
I don't want to go to their parties.
我只想骑单车 玩电子游戏
I just want to ride my bike and play video games.
和你一起
With you.
听起来棒极了
That sounds awesome.
那现在做什么
So, now what?
我亲你好吗
Now I kiss you?
我同意
I'm good with that.
我真不敢相信 你为了我
I can't believe you were actually gonna say
居然打算说牛仔队强过老鹰队
the cowboys were better than the eagles for me.
告诉你 我没打算这样说
For your information, I was never going to say that.
-你打算说的 -我没有
- Oh, you were gonna say it. - I wasn't going to say it.
-你打算说的 -好吧 也许我喜欢你
- You were gonna say it. - Okay, maybe I like you
多过喜欢老鹰队一点
a little bit more than the eagles.
别告诉老鹰队
Don't tell the eagles.
兰妮 你怎么来...
Lainey, what are you --
我爸恨死你了 老天 真是恨死了
My dad hates your guts. Oh, my god. He hates you so much.
他禁止我再见你
He forbid me from ever seeing you again.
多谢你亲自来告诉我这个消息
Well, thanks for delivering that message in person.
你不明白吗 他禁止我
Don't you get it? He forbid me.
被禁止的爱 太撩人了
Forbidden love! That is so hot!
你们就不能等我离开房♥间后
Oh, can't you guys just wait until I leave the room
再开始"学习"吗
before you start studying?
我刚吃了东西
I just ate.
对了 尽管牛仔队很烂
Oh, and by the way, even though the cowboys suck,
我觉得巴瑞的选择很明智
I think Barry chose well.
我选的他
I chose him.
这是我的绿灯侠戒指
It's my green lantern ring.
-不值钱 但是 -我好喜欢
- It's actually not worth anything, but -- - I love it.
年轻的爱就是这样
That's the thing about young love.
奇怪 尴尬 令人困惑
It's weird. It's awkward. It's confusing as hell.
但无论高矮 一切都值得
But no matter what size you are, it's worth it.
献给所有和我一样发育迟缓的人
十年级
妈呀 搞什么
Holy why?
你好 爱丽卡
Hi, Erica.
好吧 被你逮到了
Okay, fine! You got me!
我才去了大西洋城几个小时
But I was only in Atlantic City for a few hours,
那些男生被逮捕时 我根本没和他们在一起
and I wasn't even with those dudes when they were arrested.
亚当忘了带午餐 我送来给他
Adam forgot his lunch. I just brought it to him.
你说你这种打扮来学校就是...
You said you would come to school --
-我以为你知道了 -我不知道
- I thought you knew. - I didn't.
那你为什么打扮成我最怕的噩梦来学校
Then why are you here dressed as my worst nightmare?
因为有的早晨 就是不像平时那样有力气打扮
'cause some mornings, It's just tougher to get it together than others.
现在是你的惩罚
Now, moving on to your punishment?
我也爱你 爱丽卡
Oh, I love you, too, Erica! Yes!
这是我的女儿
This is my daughter.
我在肚子里造了她
I made her in my tummy.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表