剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Of course not. It's still me.
我是你妈妈 抱抱小猴宝
It's your mama, snuggle monkey.
谎言
Lies!
我不是你的抱抱小猴宝
I am not your snuggle monkey.
你不是真心这样说的
You don't mean that.
我是真心的
Oh, I mean it.
你永远不能再叫我抱抱或宝宝
And you can never call me snuggly or squishy
宝贝或乖乖
or boopie or schmoopie ever again.
别夺走"乖乖"
Do not take schmoopie away from me.
你胆子好大
Don't you dare!
只是 我不希望你失败
It's just I -- I don't want you to fail.
这让我更想成功了
Well, that makes me want to succeed even more.
我会在地铁里唱歌♥讨钱
I will sing for quarters on the subway.
我会睡在变♥态♥DJ的烂沙发上
I will sleep on lumpy couches owned by creepy disc jockeys.
没错 日子难过时
Sure, when times get tough,
也许我会去银行门口痛哭
I may have to go cry in a bank vestibule.
但最终
And then, in the end,
我会比蒂芙妮和黛比·吉布森更出名
I will be bigger than Tiffany and Debbie Gibson.
比不过麦当娜 我这人还是很现实的
But not Madonna because... I'm realistic.
我父母都不想做粉碎机
Since neither of my parents wanted to be the smusher,
他们去向爱丽卡的老师寻求帮助
they turned to Erica's teacher for help.
非常感谢你能在周六见我们
Thank you so much for meeting with us on a Saturday.
真的 我们非常感谢
Honestly, we really do appreciate it.
为了爱丽卡没关系
Anything for Erica.
我做老师这么多年
In all of my years of teaching,
从没碰到过这么有热情和才华的学生
I have never had a student so passionate and talented.
真是太好了
Oh, that is so nice to hear.
我需要你闭嘴
And I'm gonna need you to shut your mouth
再也不说这种话
and never say that again.
什么 我
What? I --
我插一句
Let me chime in here.
摧毁她的梦想
Actively destroy her dreams.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我可不会同意
Yeah, I'm not gonna agree to that.
我是她的老师
I'm her teacher.
我的工作是激励她 不是泼冷水
It is my job to inspire her, not to hold her back.
我插一句 老默
Let me pipe in here, Mur.
我们将非常感谢
We would appreciate it
如果你能让她觉得丢人到放弃
if you would shame her into quitting
比如说使用恐吓战术 负面强化
using, say, scare tactics or negative reinforcement.
我不想告诉你怎么做你的工作
I don't want to tell you how to do your job.
你明白的
You get it.
我真不明白
I really don't get it.
我来说吧 贝弗
Let me sound off here, Bev.
我妻子想说的是
What my wife is trying to say --
而且我想我们都同意
And I think we can all agree on this --
把音乐当作事业 太荒谬了
A career in music -- it's absurd.
我不同意
I...don't agree.
让我来说完 老默
Let me finish this off, Mur.
数不清的女孩想成为明星
See, millions of girls want to be stars,
但她们最终成为服务员 溜狗人
but they end up becoming waitresses or dog walkers
音乐老师
or music teachers.
没有人希望自己的女儿
And that is no life anyone would wish
变成这样
for their little girl.
无意冒犯
No offense.
不可能再多冒犯一些了
Literally couldn't be more offended.
我来说吧 贝弗
Let me take the wheel here, Bev.
算了 你别说了
Uh, you know what? Don't take wheel. Okay?
贝弗莉 我真不敢相信
Beverly, I cannot believe this.
虽然你让我起荨麻疹
I -- even though you give me hives
梦中有一个金发怪物跟踪我
and I am stalked in my dreams by a blond monster,
但我一直很尊重
I have always respected
无论怎样 你都支持你的孩子
the way that you support your kids no matter what.
只是
Look. It's just --
她想做的 机会太渺茫了
What she wants to do, it's such a long shot.
你不支持她当然机会渺茫了
It is if you're not there for her.
你觉得没有母亲的支持
Do you think that Tiffany or Debbie Gibson
蒂芙妮或黛比·吉布森会成功吗
would have made it without their mothers?
不
No.
她们不仅支持她们的女儿
They not only support their daughters,
还打理她们的事业
they manage their whole careers.
什么意思
What's that, now?
我妈意识到
My mom realized
她可以劫持爱丽卡的事业
that she could hijack Erica's career
既做妈妈又做经纪人
and be both a mom and a manager.
妈经人
Momager.
我妈密谋让爱丽卡成为明星时
While my mom was plotting Erica's rise to stardom,
我计划让巴瑞失宠
I was planning Barry's fall from grace.
我会赢得冷战
I'd win the cold war
我要拿走他的最爱
by taking away the one thing he loved most --
他漂亮的女友
His hot lady friend.
你好 兰妮
Hi, um, Lainey.
我知道我为了五块钱 让金戴夫看了文胸
Look, I know I showed my bra to Dave Kim for five bucks,
但不要以为有钱就可以看
but it's not, like, a thing.
不 恐怕我带来了坏消息
No. I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news.
巴瑞让我过来 终止你们的关系
Barry asked me to come here and terminate your relationship.
这不可能 小弟
Yeah, that's just not realistic, dude.
见鬼
Damn it.
你们两个怎么了
What's going on with you two?
他弄坏了我的摄像机
He broke my video camera.
他为什么这样做
Why would he do that?
我跟他说了我喜欢甜美巴瑞
I told him I liked sweet Barry.
原来 根本没有甜美巴瑞
Turns out, there is no sweet Barry --
只有大嗓门爱揍人巴瑞
Only yelly, punchy Barry.
我不想说 你可以找个更好的
I don't want to say that you could do better,
但我们都这样认为
but we're all thinking it.
你死定了
You are so dead!
是吗 我从未觉得这样有活力
Am I? 'cause I've never felt more alive.
兰妮说她要想想我们的未来
Lainey said she had to think about our future.
我不能让她想
I can't have her thinking.
万一她想清楚我的真面目怎么办
What if she sees me for what I am?
也许在你变成这个样子前
Well, maybe you should have thought of that
应该想到这个问题
before you were who you are.
我生气了
I...feel...anger!
搞什么
What the hell?!
你那些可以给我踩的呆子东西呢
Where's all your nerd stuff for me to stomp on?
全放进仓库了
Put it all in storage.
现在我生活在没有快乐与幸福的房♥间
Now I live in a room without joy and happiness.
输了吧
In...your...face.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你居然赢了
You actually beat me.
愚人节快乐
April fools.
我哥准备击垮我时
As my brother was preparing to take me down,
蒂芙妮准备在一千名
Tiffany was preparing to take the stage
尖叫的少女前 登台演出
in front of a thousand screaming teenage girls.
抱歉
Sorry, guys.
我得到前面去
Just got to squeeze right through you.
多谢了
Yeah, thanks.
打扰下 我是爱...里奇·金
Oh, excuse me. Hi. I'm Er-- I'm, uh, Riki Gold.
我只想知道
And, uh, I just wanted to know
你能否把这盒样带交给蒂芙妮
if you could give this demo tape to Tiffany
告诉她 我是在浴室
and let her know that I recorded it
用破录音机录的
on my broken boom box in my bathroom,
不太隔音
which isn't totally soundproof.
你可以听到背景声中 我爸在大叫
You can kind of hear my dad yelling in the background.
但不管怎样 我的声音完全表现出来了
But in the end, uh, my voice totally shines through.
没问题 孩子
Sure thing, kid.
我的天 居然能行
Oh, my god. It actually worked.
一点也不行
It did not work.
全镇的女生都有样带
Every other girl in town had a demo tape, too.
好多的带子
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表