剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
You pay cash, I'll take off 5%.
我下次再来吧
I'll just come back another time.
没有下次了
There is no other time.
时间无几 球在你手中
Clock's winding down. Ball's in your hands.
你要把球投进框里
You gonna put the ball in the hole,
还是作为失败者回家
or you gonna go home a loser?
我不太明白现在的情况
I don't really understand what's happening right now.
他是新来的
He's new.
我们是这家店的团队
We're team players in this store.
我们不卖♥♥给任何不传球的人
We don't sell to anybody who doesn't pass the ball.
你不断提到球
You keep referencing a-a ball.
是同一个球吗
Is it the same ball?
我说简单点
Let me make it simple.
团队中没有"我" 伙计
There's no "I" in team, man.
我们只卖♥♥给胜者 给我滚
We only sell to winners, so get the out!
对不起
I am sorry!
搞什么
What?!
好吧 我们得谈谈
Okay. We need to talk.
好的 老板
Sure thing, boss.
你做什么
What are you doing?
单膝跪下
Taking a knee.
早点去吃午饭吧
Just take an early lunch.
没问题 老板
You got it, boss.
果汁时间到
Juice time.
好多香蕉和甜菜
So many bananas and beets.
加油
Let's go.
好棒
Yeah!
终于有活力了 来吧
Finally got some energy! Let's go!
之前是他没有活力的样子吗
So, before, that was him without energy?
我爸在店里过了可怕的一天后
After my dad's horrible day at work,
回到家还得面对更可怕的夜晚
he had to face an even worse night at home.
可以给我的沙拉来点田园沙拉酱吗
Hey, could I, uh, have some ranch dressing for my salad?
当然可以 亲爱的
Oh, of course, honey.
可以了
When.
请敌人在咱家店上班就是这个下场
That's what you get for hiring the enemy to work in our store.
别烦梅勒的事
Don't worry about Mellor.
你不会见到他的
You're not gonna see him.
他在镇上另一边上班呢
He's working all the way across town.
老板
Hey, boss!
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt!
是我 瑞克·梅勒 我给你打工
It's me -- Rick Mellor! I work for you!
我看到你正在吃晚餐
I can see you're eating dinner.
那是羊肉吗
Oh, is that lamb?!
看起来是羊肉
That looks like lamb.
你做什么 你不是应该在送货吗
What are you doing? You're supposed to be out making deliveries.
是这样的
Yeah, well, here's the thing.
我决定把一周的货在一天内送完
I decided to do all this week's drop-offs in one day.
我跟你说过了 你不能一次装这么多家具
I told you, you can't load that much furniture
在卡车上
on the truck at once.
我以为你那样说 是因为你觉得我做不到
I thought you said that because you believed I couldn't do it!
我证明你错了
And I proved you wrong.
但我弄坏了卡车
But I broke the truck.
好吧 车在哪里
Fine. Where is it?
过去几条街 地址是466号♥
It's a couple blocks down. Address is 466.
不过正确地址应该是366
Although the actual address is 366.
我这周太不顺了
Haven't been my best this week.
该死 他来找我了
Balls! He's come for me!
他是来复仇的
He's seeking vengeance!
没有复仇
No vengeance. No.
我只是来向你♥爸♥道歉 我弄坏了他的卡车
I just came to apologize to your old man for breaking his truck.
但既然你们在这里
But while I got you here,
我想我欠你们一个道歉
I guess I owe you both an apology myself.
金太太 你是个坚强的女人
I -- Mrs. G, you're a strong woman,
我非常尊敬你
and I respect the hell out of you.
是吗
Do you?
是吗
Do you?!
谢谢
Thanks.
亚当
And, Adam,
我犯下了大错 孤立你
I was dead wrong to single you out.
事实是 我对你严格是因为我支持你
The truth is, I'm only hard on you 'cause I'm rooting for you.
-真的吗 -你慢慢长大
- Really? - You know, as you get older,
你会发现生活不容易 冲你而来的东西
you'll realize that life ain't easy and things fly at you
比愚蠢的红色橡皮球要难应付得多
that are a lot harder than a stupid red rubber ball.
我只想你明白
And I just want you to learn
你坚强到可以面对一切
that you're strong enough to face it
没什么是你不能克服的
and there's nothing you can't overcome.
在那一刻
In that moment,
我意识到我最大的敌人其实是我最大的支持者
I realized my biggest foe was really my biggest advocate.
享受你们的晚餐吧
Well, enjoy your dinner.
慢着 你饿了吗 我可以给你拿个盘子
Wait. Are you hungry? I could fix you a plate.
盘子
A plate?
算了 告诉我搅拌机在哪里
Hell, just point me to the blender.
你好 我没看到你坐在那边
Oh, hello. I did not see you sitting there.
我同意
I agree.
我在想
So, I was thinking,
再来一局"追根究底"怎么样
how about one more game of Trivial Pursuit,
赢家从此称王
winner takes all?
这样你可以称王吗 不用了 多谢
So you can take all? No, thanks.
这样吧
Okay, how about this?
如果你可以战胜我
If you can beat me,
那么咱们家以后就禁止玩"追根究底"了
then Trivial Pursuit is banned forever from this house.
听起来太好了
Sounds awesome.
唯一的问题是 我赢不了
The only problem is, I can't win.
谁碰到了三只熊
"Who had an encounter with the three bears?"
金发姑娘
Goldilocks.
-正确 -来比赛吧
- That's right. - Game on!
也许是命运安排 那场比赛
As fate would have it, that game,
Patty Smyth "The Warrior"
我姐的所有提问 巴瑞都知道答案
Barry knew every question my sister threw at him.
就好像他突然成了地球上最聪明的人
It was as if he was suddenly the smartest man on the planet.
或是爱丽卡从儿童版中抽的卡
Or Erica was picking cards from the little kid's edition,
建议适用年龄为8到12岁
suggested ages 8 through 12.
甜饼怪 鸽子
Cookie monster! Pigeons!
4号♥ 树
The number 4. Trees.
紫色 乌龟
Purple. Turtles.
正确
That's the one.
云 豆茎 独角兽 蝴蝶
Clouds. Beanstalk. Unicorn. Butterflies.
-圣诞 -知道全名吗
- Santa. - Can I a full name on that?
圣诞老人
Santa claus.
好了 答对这道就赢了
Okay. This one's for the win.
H2O是什么的科学方程式
"What has the scientific formula H2O?"
水 是水
Water! It's water!
我是活着的最聪明的人 说我比你优秀
I'm the smartest man alive! Say I'm better than you.
你比我优秀
You're better than me.
我没事 太棒了
I'm all right! Yes!
做得好 孩子
Way to go, kiddo.
他需要胜利
Yeah, well, he needed the win.
有时候获胜的最好办法就是输
Sometimes the best way to get the win is to lose,
有些时候 你必须认输
and other times, you just have to admit defeat.
我会考虑让梅勒老师回来
Well, I would consider bringing Mr. Mellor back
有一个条件
on one condition.
你永远不再踏足学校
You don't step foot in this school ever again.
一年
One year.
成交
Deal.
我妈的优点不多 但她是个信守诺言的人
My mom wasn't many things, but she was a woman of her word.
那一年 她再也没去学校投诉
That year, she never went back to school to complain.
抱歉打扰 厄尔
Sorry to interrupt, Earl...
但确切来说 这不是学校
but technically this isn't school,
但我有不满要投诉
and I do have bones to pick.
那是牛腩吗
Ooh, is that brisket?
虽然胜利对我来说从来得之不易
Although winning never came easy to me...
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表