剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
That's not a thing.
显然有啊
Oh, it is.
尽管你知道他什么都没学到
It's how you sleep at night
但你每晚就是靠这个安然入睡的
even though you know he's learned nothing.
但是他觉得他在学习
But he thinks he's learning,
思考本身也是一种学习啊
and thinking is learning.
你又在耍老妈逻辑
Again, mom logic.
如果亚当只能通过作弊拿到好分数
If cheating's the only way Adam can do well,
干脆帮他个忙 让他去参加补修吧
just do him a favor and drop him down to remedial.
滚他妈的补修
Fxxx that.
亚当可以学会6门语言
Adam can learn six languages,
因为他很完美 绝对不能进补修班
because he is perfect and anything but remedial!
老妈逻辑
Mom logic.
在披萨店接受了半天的严格训练后
After a half day of rigorous training at the pizza depot,
巴瑞坚信自己第一天送外卖♥♥一定会非常成功
Barry was confident he'd crush his first day of deliveries.
但他没有成功
He did not.
格伦橡树街
Glen oaks?!
我要的是橡树格伦街
I need oak glen!
我这是在哪儿啊
Where am I?
很不幸 巴瑞跑去了橡树岭
Sadly, Barry was in oak ridge.
他迷路了 这意味着他又要慌乱了
He was lost, and this meant sheer panic.
当年 车上可没有导航系统
See, back then, our cars didn't have navigation systems
或者带有谷歌♥地图的手♥机♥
or cellphones with google maps.
巴瑞唯一的选择就是依靠纸质地图
Barry's only choice was to wrangle an actual map
在压力下暴食
and stress-eat.
不好
Oh, no!
-我不会付款的 兄弟 -为什么
- I'm not paying for this, bro. - Why?
首先 你迟到了一个半小时
Well, first of all, you're an hour and a half late.
其次
And, secondly...
你显然已经吃了一块
...you clearly ate a piece.
老兄 你真是搞不清状况
Dude, you don't understand.
如果你不付款 他们就会从我的工资里扣
If you don't pay me, it comes out of my check.
我刚刚没意识到这一点
Oh. I didn't realize that.
你被开除了
You're fired.
什么 为什么
What?! Why?!
因为你就是诺伊德
'Cause you're the Noid.
我才不是诺伊德呢
I am not the Noid!
你成功送达了4份披萨
You have successfully delivered four pizzas.
-你知道的 -总共37份
- You know it. - Out of 37.
求你别开除我
Please don't fire me.
从我的工资里扣款吧
Just take the mistakes out of my check.
我扣了啊 直到最后没钱可扣了
Oh, I did, until there was no check left.
你现在欠我们314块
You now owe us $314.
这是份工作啊
This is a job.
是你付钱给我 我不需要付给你
You pay me. I don't pay you.
没错 通常都是这样的
Yeah. That's how it usually works.
但现在的情况不同
Yet here we are.
一个诺伊德把另一个诺伊德打倒了
A Noid knocking a Noid down.
真够讽刺的
How ironic.
我哥丢了工作
As my brother was losing his job,
而我在西班牙语上得了B 感觉好爽
I was getting a "b" in Spanish, and it felt awesome.
对我而言是这样
Well, to me.
你们好啊 朋友们
Hola, friendos!
谁想午餐吃个美味的饼啊
Who's ready por esloppy joses for lunch-o, eh?
你们干嘛对我保持沉默啊
What's with the silent treatment?
你们是生我的气了吗
Are you guys mad at me?
亚当 大家都知道
Adam, everyone knows what's going on
你和塔拉布莱莉老师间是怎么回事
with you and senora Taraborelli.
你是说找她当家教的事吗
You mean my tutoring?
似乎不止如此吧
Seems like a little more than that.
戴娜
Dana.
宝贝 是我啊
Babe, it's me.
我绝对不会像那样背叛你的
I would never step out on you like that.
没人觉得你是在和西班牙语老师谈恋爱 老兄
No one thinks you're dating the Spanish teacher, dude.
我们为了通过考试苦学好几个小时
We study for hours just to pass,
你却可以走捷径捡便宜
while you get to cut all the corners.
走捷径 才没有呢
Corners? No!
我在接受补习 现在成绩变好了
I'm getting tutored, and I'm excelling.
相信我 一切都是很正直公平的
Trust me -- it's all on the up-and-up.
实际上 我觉得她会愿意给我们所有人补课的
In fact, I bet she'd tutor all of us.
不 不 不行
No -- no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
这事存在一个巨大的误解
There has been a huge misunderstanding.
如果是钱的问题 我父母肯定愿意付双倍的
If it's the money, I bet you my parents will pay double.
不 不是
Oh. No. No.
我家是开饭店的
My family owns a restaurant.
帮我提高成绩 你就可以狂吃炸蟹角了
Help me out, and you could be ass-deep in crab rangoon.
什么
Wha--
不小心把钱包掉在你的桌上了
Left my wallet there on the desk.
我打算转身数到三
I'm gonna turn around and count to three.
如果里面的钱空了 就随它去吧
If it turns up empty, so be it.
金戴夫知道没有任何东西是免费的
Dave Kim knows nothing in life is free.
你不能辞职
You can't quit!
现在情况已经完全失控了
Things have gotten completely out of hand.
大卫·西若塔在我的腰带里塞了10美元
Dave Sirota put a $10 bill in my waistband
叫我好好考虑一下
and told me to "think about it."
你不想去圣胡安了吗
Well, what about San juan?
兰巴达舞呢
The lambada!
我在开什么玩笑啊
Who am I kidding?!
那可是禁舞 我不能跳的
It's a forbidden dance! I'm not allowed!
谁都可以跳那舞的啊
Anyone can dance that dance.
听着 我们周一时要做口语展示
Look, monday, we're doing our oral presentations.
如果亚当通不过
And if Adam doesn't pass,
他就会被降级到补习班中
he's being moved down to remedial Spanish.
但我们之前达成了协议啊
But we had a deal.
现在那协议作废了
Well, that deal is off.
我还是老老实实在俄亥俄州度夏吧
I'll just spend another summer in Ohio,
睡在沙发上
sleeping on the couch,
因为我妈的猫比我有资格睡床上
because mother's cat has priority of the bed.
我那气愤的老师严厉拒绝了我妈
While my disgruntled teacher was shutting down my mom,
巴瑞装出一副依然有工作的样子
Barry was keeping up the illusion of still having a job.
回来了啊 工作男
There he is! Working man!
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
很好
Good.
我绝对不是诺伊德
And I am definitely not the Noid.
我想给你看样东西
Well, I want to show you something.
我们没一起成功喝到啤酒
The whole beer thing didn't work out,
是因为你是个白♥痴♥
because you're a moron.
但是现在 就此刻 是属于我们的时刻
But this -- this here -- this is our moment.
过来
Come here.
就像这样
And just like that,
我爸给予了巴瑞尊重的终极象征物
my father gave Barry the ultimate sign of respect --
懒汉椅
The la-z-boy.
我有了专属的椅子吗
I get my own chair?
还不止如此呢
And that's not all.
遥控器也归我吗
And the remote?
上次我碰这玩意儿的时候
Last time I touched this thing,
你直接拿方块相框扔向我的头
you threw a photo cube at my head.
时移世易
Well, times have changed.
你以前是这个小男孩
You used to be this boy...
现在 你是这个男子汉
And now you're this man.
那意味着 你可以决定我们看什么节目
And that means you get to choose what we watch.
最终你选择了看穿着紧身衣的成年男人
And you chose a grown man in tights.
这是什么鬼情况啊
What the hell is this?!
先是喝啤酒 现在又准备了懒汉椅
First beer, and now a chair?
遥控器也归我掌控哦
And the remote.
上次我碰遥控器的时候
Last time I touched that thing,
你直接拿方块相框扔向我的头
you threw a photo cube at my head.
我不一样 因为我是个工作男
Well, it's different for me 'cause I'm a working man.
拜托 我这一辈子都在工作啊
Hello?! I've been working my whole life!
你这绝对是在搞双重标准
This is a total double standard.
不 没有
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表