剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
but let's agree to have an open dialogue,
不要互相指责 好吗
free of any finger-pointing, okay?
就是说 我怪你 你 你
That said, I blame you and you and you
退后 还有你
and -- back up -- you.
好的 大家冷静
Okay, okay. Let's calm down.
我的孩子只是拿了未发酵的
Our kids only got into one of my unfermented batches,
所以很幸运 他们喝的只是霉菌
so, luckily, they just drank pure mold.
不
Oh, no!
你不能把亚当和那群啤酒小酒鬼混为一谈
You will not lump Adam in with your band of beer sippers.
他没吐 这说明他没喝霉菌
He didn't get sick, which means he never drank the mold.
得了吧 我见过亚当恶作剧
Oh, please -- I've seen Adam doing horseplay
我当时特别要求不要有恶作剧
when I have specifically requested no horseplay.
他不是天使
He's no angel.
他就是天使
Oh, he is an angel.
他任何时候都可以展开翅膀飞翔
He could literally sprout wings and take flight at any moment!
我是最了解金戴夫的
I know Dave Kim better than anyone,
他不可能喝啤酒
and there's no way he'd ever drink a beer --
除非他是被逼的
Unless he was peer-pressured.
别指我
Don't you point at me.
我听说的是
From what I heard,
你的小护林熊带了个烟斗
your little smokey the bear brought a pipe.
我儿子没伤害任何人
My son hurt no one
而且看起来像一位优雅的船长
and looked like an elegant ship captain.
就这样
And with that,
开诚布公 不要互相指责
the open dialogue free of finger-pointing
变成了脏话乱飞的一场混战
broke down into a profanity-laced free-for-all.
荒谬言行持续了25分钟
This absurdity went on for another 25 minutes.
小点声音 各位
Indoor voices, everybody!
当然什么结果也没有
And absolutely nothing was accomplished.
够了
Now, that's enough!
看来我们只会同意一件事
It seems there is only one thing we can all agree on,
就是金伯格家的留宿
and that is that the Goldberg sleepover
是我们的儿子最后一次玩在一起
was the last time our boys ever hang out.
-同意 -我同意
- Agreed. - Fine with me.
慢着 最后一次
Wait -- the last time?
这什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说把咱们的小酒友们分开
It means we separate our little drinking buddies
以免他们日后变成大街上的酒鬼
before they end up as winos on the street.
我的社交生活就此泡汤
While my social life was being dismantled,
爱丽卡和巴瑞的计划正在实施中
Erica and Barry's plan was coming together --
偷一首歌♥ 当自己的传播出去
Steal a song and pass it off as their own.
现在歌♥已写好
* Now that it's done *
希望你别介意 希望你别介意
* I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind *
我写下的词语
* That I put down in words *
词语 词语 形容词与动词
* Words, words, adjectives and verbs *
人生多么美好
* How wonderful life is *
只因世界有你
* Now you're in the world *
难以置信
That was incredible.
是吗
Yeah?
你真的喜欢我们的原创歌♥曲吗
You really like our -- our original song
我们一起写的
that we wrote together?
我真的喜欢
I really do.
我想我们证明了
I think we proved
我们理应获得一台CD播放机
that we deserve a cd player.
应该是艾尔顿·约翰理应获得一台CD播放机
You mean Elton John deserves a cd player.
-他知道这首歌♥ -他知道
- He knows the song. - He knows the song.
-你知道吗 -我当然知道
- You know the song? - Of course I know the song!
但你不听歌♥
But you don't listen to music.
但我生活在地球上
But I live on earth!
你应该知道艾尔顿·约翰唱的
You do realize when Elton John says
"你可以告诉任何人 这是你的歌♥"
"You can tell everybody that this is your song,"
并不是指版权上的"你的歌♥" 对吗
It's not actually your song, right?
好吧 我们是说谎了
Okay, so maybe we lied,
但我们也写了首原创的杰作
but we did write an original masterpiece.
爱丽卡 快 唱《爱情忍♥者》
Erica, quick -- play "love ninja."
拜托 不要唱《爱情忍♥者》
Please -- no "love ninja."
咱们简单些
Let's make this simple.
你们不会得到CD播放机
You're not getting a cd player.
我在此宣布这里是磁带之家
I hereby declare this a cassette house.
就这样定了
So it is written.
没得商量
So it is done.
你是对的 老爷子 他永远不会理解
You were right, pops. He'll never understand.
他根本不懂音乐
The man just doesn't get music.
你有想过为什么吗
Did you ever stop to think why?
你♥爸♥在你这个年纪 根本没有音乐
When your dad was your age, there was no music.
那时候音乐还没有被发明
'Cause it wasn't invented yet.
不 他没时间听音乐
No. There was no time for music.
那时候 他父亲什么也没有给他
Back then, his father gave him nothing.
你♥爸♥唯一的"最爱" 就是抚养弟弟
Your dad's only "thing" was raising his little brother.
也许你们应该想想他牺牲了什么
Maybe you should think about what he sacrificed
回馈他一些东西
and give him something back.
巴瑞和爱丽卡意识到他们的错误时
While Barry and Erica were realizing the error of their ways,
我和朋友们依然因为我们的错误在受罚
my friends and I were still being punished for ours.
哥们
Hey, guys.
-你好 -嗨 -好
- Hello. - Hi. - Yo.
大家今天怎么样
How was everyone's day?
别让我们陷入这种境地 哥们
Don't put us in this position, dude.
你知道我们不能打招呼
You know we can't exchange pleasantries.
我想念你们
Well, I miss you guys.
甚至包括你 金戴夫
Even you, Dave Kim.
谁在说话 出什么事了
Who's that talking? What's happening?
知道吗 我没有准备好失去你们
You know what? I'm not ready to lose you dudes.
我不管我妈怎么想
I don't care what my mom thinks.
她觉得我们是一帮酒鬼
She thinks we're a band of alcoholic roughnecks
而你是可爱的小天使
and you're a snuggly, little angel.
那就是时候让她看到 这个天使堕落了
Then it's time I show her this angel has fallen.
什么天使 出什么事了
What angel? What's happening?
是时候行动了
It was "go" time.
我们要谈谈 女士
We need to talk, lady!
在你跺脚发脾气前
Okay, well, before you start stomping your little buster browns,
你得知道
you need to know
不是我不准你们玩在一起的
I'm not the one who wanted you guys to stop hanging out.
得了吧 都是因为你 我失去了所有的朋友
Oh, please. Thanks to you, I lost all of my friends.
也许这样最好
Well, maybe it was for the best.
那些烂苹果的确毁了我的小天使的睡衣派对
I mean, those bad apples did ruin my angel's slumber party.
他们不是烂苹果 我也不是天使
They're not bad apples. And I'm no angel.
你当然是的 你没有喝霉菌
Of course you are. You didn't drink the mold.
我准备喝的
Well, I was going to drink the mold.
但你没有喝
But you drank no mold.
我现在就喝
I'll drink the mold right now.
我会喝霉菌 没什么可以阻止我
Drink the mold, I would, and nothing would stop me.
你有胆子喝下霉菌试试
Don't you dare drink that mold!
我喝定这个霉菌了
Consider this mold dranken.
抱抱熊 不要
Cuddle bear, no.
你喝了霉菌
You drank the mold!
我很开心我喝了
But I'm glad I did.
你现在看到了真实的我
Because now you see me for what I am --
一个普通的孩子
A regular kid...
需要厕所的孩子
Who needs a bathroom.
我无法再无视恶心时
While I could no longer ignore the nausea,
爱丽卡和巴瑞听了老爷子的话
Erica and Barry listened to pops
决定回馈老爸
and decided to give back to my dad.
老默回来了
Hey! There's the Merman!
像老大一样脱掉长裤
Shedding those slacks like a champ.
搞什么
What the hell is that?
这是你的新CD播放机
That is your new cd player.
这是马兰士TA100
It's a marantz ta-100
有调谐器 平衡器以及超级喇叭
With tuner, equalizer, and monster speakers.
这是给我的吗
This is for me?
-当然 -是的
- Sure is. - Yep.
你们拼了命想要的东西
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表