剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
接着发生了这一幕
then this happened.
戴娜
亚当
亚当和戴娜
真不敢相信你居然这样做
I can't believe you did this.
对 不敢相信
Yeah. It's unbelievable.
你是我的灵感
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天 你是怎么做到的
Oh, my god. How did you pull this off?
看来我认识了正确的人
I guess I just know the right person.
原来我妈闯进了控制室
Turns out my mom broke into the control booth
恐吓了工程师 但她救了我
and terrified the engineer, but she actually saved me.
看来 你终于成了英雄
So, you're finally the hero.
希望你感觉不错
I hope it felt good.
不错
Yep.
多亏有你
Thanks to you.
尽管你一直说得那么严肃
You know, after all that big talk,
最终 你依然救了我
in the end, you still rescued me.
别搞成习惯 不会再这样了
Well, don't get used to it. It'll never happen again.
拜托 我们都知道你永远都会替我收拾残局
Come on. We both know you'll always bail me out.
-我不会 -你会的
- No, I won't. - Yes, you will.
我不会
No, I won't.
你会的
Yes, you will.
对 我会的
Yes, I will.
别告诉其他人
But don't tell the others.
父母就是这样
That's the thing about parents.
无论我们留给他们一个怎样的残局
No matter how hard we make it for them,
他们永远都会替我们收拾
they always bail us out.
纪念我送给戴娜的第一盒混音带
你好 戴娜
Hi, Dana.
亚当的原版音带
我没想过我会这样说 但我爱你
I never thought I'd say this, but I love you,
记住 你是我的一切
And remember, you're the everything,
这是REM乐队的《你是我的一切》
and here's the song by R.E.M., "You are the everything."
给你 新船吗
There you go. A new boat, huh?
你妻子很喜欢滑水啊
Your wife loves to water ski.
我喜欢连衣裙样式的
I like the one-piece,
但她穿比基尼很好看
but the bikini really works on her.
你好吗 老人家
How you doing, old-timer?
我的外孙女苏菲亚·洛佩兹
My granddaughter, Sophia Lopez,
说你知道如何做假的身份证
Said that you might know how to fabricate an identification.
这样说吧 我可以
Let's just say I could do such a thing.
但像你这样高贵的绅士
Why would a distinguished gentleman like yourself
为何会有这样的要求
require such an item?
我告诉一位较年轻的女士我60岁
Let's just say I told a younger woman I was 60
需要办法来证明 你可以帮忙吗
and need a way to prove it. Can you help?
看情况 你是条子吗
It depends. Are you a cop?
如果你说谎想抓我
Becasuse if you're lying and bust me,
我不仅无罪 而且还能没收你的警徽一年
not only do I go free, I get to keep your badge for a year.
这是法律
That's the law.
我有200块的现金
I have $200 cash.
站到画板后面去
Step into the cutout.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表