剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
你爱干嘛干嘛去
You do what you do.
老爷子根本不关心我的愚蠢卡♥通♥
Pops could care less about my silly cartoon,
但我最好的朋友
but my best friend
会为了我假装爱我所爱的一切
would pretend to love anything for me.
太了不起了
This...Is amazing.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
这是汽车人
That's the autobots.
这些机器人是好人
Those robots are the good guys.
注意看 他们要好好教训霸天虎了
Oh! Watch this. They're about to kick decepticon butt.
但他们没有
But they didn't.
相反 他们做了这个
Instead, they did this --
他们杀了其中一个好人
They killed one of the good guys.
不
No.
事实上 他们杀了所有的好人
Actually, they killed all the good guys.
不
No!
甚至擎天柱也被残忍♥地杀害了
Even optimus prime was killed in cold blood --
跟着一起死去的 是我的天真
And along with it, my innocence.
好人总是这样死去吗
Do the good guys always die like this?
他们没死
They're not dead.
可能是剧情很曲折
I-It's probably a plot twist.
他们会回来反败为胜的
They'll come back and save the day.
但他们没有
But they didn't.
可以走了吗
You ready to go?
不
No.
擎天柱会回来的
Optimus will be back.
我不觉得他会回来
I don't think he's coming back.
他会回来的
Oh, he's coming back --
更大 更好 没死
Bigger and better and not dead.
他死了 小兄弟
He's dead, dude.
我情绪低落时 巴瑞准备把事情敲定
While I was feeling down, Barry was trying to get down.
还好吗 性感嘴唇
'Sup, hot lips?
你知道规矩
You know the rules.
我们只能透过储物柜门说话
We only talk through the locker.
还好吗 性感嘴唇
'Sup, hot lips?
你想怎样 大家在看
What do you want? People are looking.
我想知道你打算何时
I was wondering when exactly
邀请我去参加舞会
you were gonna ask me to the dance.
休想 那样大家会看到我们在一起
Yeah, never. 'cause then people would see us together.
听起来你不想
You know, it kind of sounds like
在公众场合被别人看到我们在一起
you don't want to be seen with me in public.
听起来是这样 因为我就是这意思
It sounds like that 'cause that's exactly what I'm saying.
别这样
Aw, come on.
别透过柜门给我这种小狗狗眼神
Don't give me those puppy-dog eyes through the locker.
你知道我无法拒绝你可爱的棕色眼睛
You know I can't say no to those baby browns.
好吧
Okay, fine!
你一个人去舞会 我会在你邻近跳舞
Just go stag, and I'll dance adjacent to you
但我会当你不存在
without acknowledging your presence.
但是 我还准备带纸板垫着
But...I was gonna bring my cardboard
这样我可以为你跳霹雳舞 亲爱的
so I can break-dance for you, baby.
对不起
I'm sorry.
快走开
Now go away.
爱丽卡看到了兰妮眼中的渴望眼神
Erica saw that longing look in Lainey's eye
知道只能做一件事
and knew there was only one thing to do --
制止
Stop it.
妈 我需要你以不适当的方式粗暴♥干♥涉
Mom, I need you to get heavily involved with your son
你儿子的生活
in an inappropriate way.
没问题 你说了我就做
I'm in. You name it, I'll do it.
是巴瑞
It's Barry.
他非常害怕
He's in a serious funk
因为没女生邀请他参加赛迪·霍金斯舞会
because nobody's asked him to the Sadie Hawkins dance.
长得那么帅气
Well, when you're that delicious,
的确会吓得女生不敢邀请
it can be intimidating.
是这个理
That's a theory.
总之 我想他已经准备好
Anyway, I think that he's ready
见你为他选择的灵魂伴侣
to meet that soul mate you had picked out for him.
老天爷 终于等到了
Oh, my god! It's finally happening!
我的孩子来找我 帮他们寻找爱情
My children are coming to me to help them find love!
我真的帮他找到了
I have literally found him
全世界最完美最漂亮的女生
the most perfect, beautiful girl in the world.
-太好了 -当你要找...
- Great. - Now, when you're looking --
别说了 快做吧
No, let's just do this already.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
巴瑞特别交待了
I mean, Barry did specifically say
不希望我帮他介绍
he didn't want me to set him up.
你必须介绍
You have to.
我不是自私 或是有自己的目的
This is not me being selfish or having my own agenda.
一切都是出于爱
It's coming from a place of love,
因为我只想巴瑞开心
because I just want Barry to be happy.
我的妈
Me sideways.
我养育了体贴的孩子
I have raised some thoughtful children.
过来
Come here.
站直了
Stand up straight.
很好
There it is.
谁会杀死擎天柱啊
I mean, who murders optimus prime?
这就像杀死超人 霹雳游侠或灵犬莱西一样
That's like killing Superman or Knight Rider or Lassie.
你已经愤愤不平两天了 孩子
You've been ranting about this for two days, kiddo.
算啦 他只是一个卡♥通♥机器人
Come on. He's just a cartoon robot.
那是你觉得 对我来说他是英雄
To you. To me, he's a hero.
如果那电影是我拍的 擎天柱会永生不死
If I made that movie, optimus would live forever,
他会为塞博坦带去和平
and he would bring peace to cybertron!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about,
但没问题 我们拍电影吧
but sure -- let's make that movie.
我们纠正这些好莱坞混♥蛋♥犯下的错误
We'll right the wrongs of those hollywood bastards.
如果我们要拍 就得好好拍
Well, if we do this, we do it right.
我说的是顶级的服装 背景设计
I'm talking top-of-the-line costumes, set design,
浪漫 大预算特技
romance, big-budget stuntwork.
我钱包里有75块
I got $75 in my wallet.
成交
Done.
你搞什么鬼 那是我的沙发
What the hell are you doing? That's my chair!
现在是擎天柱的指挥中心
Now it's optimus prime's command center.
我在拍一部非常棒的电影
I'm making an awesome movie.
拍多久
For how long?
可能五六个月
We're thinking five, six months.
什么
What?!
我知道 会造成困扰
I know -- it's gonna be tough
深夜拍摄 工作人员占据房♥子
with the late-night shooting, the crew taking over the house,
还有大额的水费单
and the huge water bill.
我得水淹地下室
I got to flood the basement.
是吗 用别人的沙发去
Oh, yeah? Well, use somebody else's chair.
住手
Stop!
你不懂
You don't understand.
擎天柱被残忍♥地杀害了
Optimus was murdered in cold blood.
住在亚珀波姆家的希腊交换生吗
The Greek exchange student staying with the Applebaums?!
不 那孩子叫尼科
No. That kid's name is Niko.
我说的是卡♥通♥中我喜欢的机器人
I'm talking about the robot I like from the cartoon.
那又怎样
So?
他死了
So he's gone,
如果他会死 那所有人都会
and if it can happen to him, it can happen to anyone.
我知道怎么回事了
Oh. I see what's happening.
我们得谈谈死亡
We need to have the death talk.
我很好 我们不需要谈
Eh -- I-I'm fine. We don't need to talk.
我只是觉得死亡很差劲 不应该发生
I just think death sucks and it shouldn't happen,
我要纠正过来
and I'm gonna undo it.
我知道很吓人 但我们都有离开的时候
Yeah, I know it's scary, but we all got to go sometime.
你没什么好担心的
You got nothing to worry about.
你还有一辈子要过呢
You got your whole life ahead of you.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
但如果你是老人家 那就完全不同了
Now, if you were an old man, different story.
好啦 谈得不错
All right. Good talk.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表