剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
对 你知道吗
Yeah! And you know what else?
妈 我要华夫饼
Mom, I want waffles.
妈 华夫饼
Mom, waffles.
妈 华夫饼
Mom, waffles.
妈 华夫饼 妈 华夫饼 妈 华夫饼
Mom, waffles, mom, waffles, mom, waffles.
走开
Hey, get away!
我刚让她睡着
I just got her down.
我帮你准备好了 大哥
I got you covered in here, big guy!
对不走
"I am sor"?
应该是对不起
It's supposed to say "sorry."
打印机没墨了 就连这个都花了我一小时呢
I ran out of ink, and even this took me an hour to print.
我做了华夫饼
I made waffles.
我不能接受你的道歉 你令我失去了兄弟
Your apology's not accepted! You made me lose my crew!
好吧 也许我们不是最酷的
Okay, so maybe we weren't the coolest,
疯汉杰夫·施瓦茨没那么疯
and madman Jeff Schwartz isn't that crazy,
裸罗伯真是有点问题
and Naked Rob's got real problems,
但是 我不知道
but I don't know.
我以前没交过这么亲密的朋友
I've never had close friends before.
-那你得补偿他们 -怎么做
- Then you just got to make it up to them. - How?!
我们做一件JTP从来没胆子做的事
We do the one thing the JTP never had the guts to do --
偷德国镇高中的吉祥物
Steal the Germantown mascot.
"打印店"
Stan Bush "Never Surrender"
德国镇高中 特权卡[持卡人可以离开课堂]
太厉害了
Radical!
五分钟前就上课了
Class started five minutes ago.
给你 老兄
Here you go, my good man.
特权卡
Hall pass.
快去上课
Get to class.
慢点 你让我紧张
Slow down! You're making it nervous!
太棒啦
This is awesome!
一点也不棒
Not awome!
我以为你会偷戏服
I thought you were stealing a costume,
不是真的猎鹰
not a real freaking falcon!
见鬼
Oh, crap!
早上好 小懒虫
Good morning, sunshine.
感觉和样子一样好吗
Feel as good as you look?
昨晚的事我很抱歉
I am so sorry about last night.
希望我没做什么太丢人的事
I hope I didn't do anything too embarrassing.
你哭了 说了好多遍"我爱你"
Well, you cried and said "I love you" a lot,
和平时没什么区别
so no different from normal.
我在想什么呢
What was I thinking?
你在想我想甩掉你 我是个坏女儿
You were thinking that I'm awful for trying to ditch you.
不 你是个好女儿
No. You're wonderful.
你照顾你妈妈一整晚
You took care of your mom all night long.
就一个晚上
Hey, that was just for one night,
我都想死了
and I wanted to die.
不知为何 你却能每天这样照顾我们
Somehow, you do it every day for all of us,
还真是挺酷的
and that's actually pretty cool.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
你还醉着吗
Are you still drunk?
就是有些晕
Just buzzed.
但每句"我爱你"都是真心的
But every "I love you" is for real.
狄巴奇乐队"Rhythm of the Night"
兄弟们 金伯格偷了德国镇高中的吉祥物
Dude, Goldberg stole the Germantown high mascot.
我一个人可没法做到 艾里
Couldn't have done it alone, Ari.
这是JTP的功劳
This was the work of the JTP.
太好了
Yes!
JTP JTP JTP
JTP, JTP, JTP...!
在我和苹果II Plus的帮助下
Yep, with a little help from me and Apple II Plus,
巴瑞又回到了JTP
Barry was back in the JTP.
他们为什么要让它戴这么傻的鸟帽子
Why do they make him wear this stupid bird hat anyway?
JTP JTP
JTP! JTP!
它会回来的
He'll come back.
家人就是这样
That's the thing about family.
虽说他们不是地球上最酷的人
They may not be the coolest cats on the planet,
但在你最需要他们的时候 他们都会
but they're always there to take care of you
在身边照顾你
when you need them most.
你做什么
Hey, what you up to?
妈买♥♥了个新吐司机
Mom got a new toaster.
我想着叫JTP过来
Thought I'd maybe call the JTP.
-可以开心一下 -酷
- And we'd have some fun. - Cool.
事实上 你知道怎样更开心吗
Actually, you know what would be even more fun?
就我们俩一起摔坏它
If just you and me broke it together.
就我们俩吗 你是认真的吗
Just us? Are you serious?
就像杜鲁门对劳资关系法案那样认真
As serious as Truman was about the taft-hartley act.
给
Here.
朋友有聚有散 但家人
Friends may come and go, but when it comes to family,
永远都会在身边照看着你
they'll always be there, watching over you.
献给真正的JTP
一号♥ 爸 他是一号♥
Number one, dad. He's number one.
安迪·科根
"你真是慢吞吞的 白♥痴♥" 这是《摩登保姆》的台词
You're stewed, buttwad. That's from "Weird science."
杰夫·施瓦茨
裸罗伯
一百年后我们可以回头看
So we can look back in a hundred years from now
然后说 我们的生活很美好
and say, "hey, we had a great life."
JTP JTP
JTP, JTP!
我喜欢小房♥子 大树
You know, I like little houses and big trees. That's --
你们猜猜 我又去了商场的照片摊
Guess what. I went back to the photo kiosk at the mall.
我帮你们买♥♥了些好东西
And I scored you all some pretty sweet stuff.
默里
For Murray,
领带 这样你上班时我们都在你身边
a tie so we can be with you all day long at work.
我想你没弄懂上班的意义
I think you're missing the point of work.
亚当 有我照片的枕头
For Adam, a pillow with my face
这样我整晚都可以抱抱你
so I can give you snuggies all night long.
好的 现在我会睡得更香了
Yes. I'll sleep easy now.
巴瑞 大甜甜的帽子 给你大甜甜的头
For Barry, a big, tasty hat for your big, tasty head.
真好
Nice!
最后 爱丽卡
And finally, Erica.
我知道你很酷 永远不会穿这样的东西
I know you're all cool and would never wear any of this stuff,
所以我给你现金
so I just got you cash.
我的天 我爱你
Oh, my god, I love you!
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
贝弗币 可以买♥♥亲亲的
Bev bucks. You trade them for kisses.
-不 -第一个不要钱
- No. - First one's free.
-收回去 -第一个不要钱
- Take it back. - First one's free!
-我不要 -亲亲 亲亲
- I don't want it. I don't -- - Kissy, kissy, kissy!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表