剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
because all I do around here
只是整天做饭打扫卫生
is cook and clean all...day...long.
你知道我真正要的是什么吗
But you know what I really wanted?
我只想听听你说你有多爱我
I just wanted to hear you talk about how much you love me.
我妈不是唯一
My mom wasn't the only one
因失望而难过的人
feeling the sting of disappointment.
就连八十年代最棒的乐器
Even the greatest musical instrument of the '80s
也不能让我开心起来
couldn't cheer me up.
你什么时候开始玩键盘吉他的
Since when do you play keytar?
我单飞以后
Since I went solo.
就像大卫·李·罗斯 却没他那么会跳
Like David Lee Roth with less jumping
范·海伦乐队主唱 舞台风格炫酷 喜欢各种夸张的跳
因为我的脚趾甲长到肉里了
'Cause of my ingrown toenail.
我也一个人了
I'm kind of on my own, too.
她们把我赶出了乐队
They kicked me out of the band.
感觉不太好 对吗 笨蛋
Oh, doesn't feel good, does it, you putz?
好了 听我说
All right. Listen.
我承认爱情令我盲目
I'll admit I got blinded by love.
但现在我回归了
But I'm back now.
我不知道
I don't know, man.
拜托
Come on.
没有鼓手怎么有乐队呢
I got no band without my drummer.
一天内 我们经历了乐队兴衰的全过程
In one day, we went through the whole cycle of a band --
争吵 解散 重组
The fight, the breakup, and now the reunion.
就算我妈取消了我们的演出
You know, even though my mom canceled our gig,
我们这么优秀 依然能成为女子天团
we're amazing enough to still become a female supergroup.
当然了 我们来出名吧
For sure. Let's get famous.
二三四
Two, three, four.
搞什么
What the...
快离开这里
Get out of here!
你们被赶出乐队了
You two are kicked out of the band!
行 你们要这样是吧
Fine! If that's how you want to be --
弹起来 兰妮
Hit it, Lainey.
那是经典的乐队之战啊
It was an epic battle of the bands.
扭曲姐妹对战姐妹
Twisted sister Vs. Sister.
尽管乐队风格不同
And even though they were different styles,
有时候 音乐会跨界混搭美妙地融合在一起
sometimes, music melds together into one glorious mash-up.
够了
Enough!
但这次没有
This was not one of those times.
去其它地方练习
Go practice somewhere else!
不 这车♥库♥是我们的
No! This garage belongs to us!
对不起 兰妮 但在我事业的这个关口
I'm sorry, Lainey, but at this point in my career,
我得把音乐放第一
I have to put the music first.
巴瑞 你在说什么呢
Barry, what are you talking about?
我说的是我们之间唇舌交缠的事
I'm talking about what happened between us and our tongues.
你为什么要否认我们激♥情♥迸发的那晚
Why do you deny our night of passion?
难道我的表现还不够明显吗
Uh...how much more obvious can I be?
我们没关系
We're not a thing.
但是
But --
我不喜欢你
Look, I just don't like you that way.
出什么事了
What's going on?
没什么 关掉
Nothing. Just turn it off.
你定好闹钟起来看皇室婚礼
You set the alarm to watch the wedding.
别因为生我的气就不看了
Don't not watch it because you're pissed at me.
别管我
Just leave me alone.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
睡不着
Can't sleep.
看她
Look at her.
她真的是人♥民♥的王妃
She really is the people's princess.
我永远做不成任何人的王妃
I'll never be anyone's princess.
我注定会孤独终老
My destiny is to die alone.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你这个白♥痴♥为什么要这么多愁善感的
Why are you being a dramatic moron?
我真差劲
I suck!
我居然以为
I actually thought
我会追到我根本配不上的女生
I could land a girl that's so out of my league.
这是有可能的 相信我
Hey. It's possible. Trust me.
无意冒犯 爸
No offense, dad,
但你不懂做我是什么感觉
but you just don't get what it's like to be me.
跟我来 给你看样东西
Come with me. I want to show you something.
看她
Look at her.
我真是配不上啊
Talk about out of my league.
仪式中你一直坐着
You're sitting through the ceremony.
我的天 你就是坐着
My god. All you do is sit.
你真是有毛病
It's a problem, really.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你妈妈以为是因为低血糖
Your mother thought it was low blood sugar.
-其实我只是无所适从 -为什么
- Actually, I was just so overwhelmed. - Why?
看她 这么美丽这么聪明
Look at her. She's so beautiful and smart.
我从来就觉得我配不上她
I never thought I'd be good enough for her.
这给了我希望
Well, this gives me hope.
你这么糟糕却娶了妈妈 所以
I mean, you're awful, and you got mom, so...
不能放弃
Can't give up.
巴瑞说的话够伤人的
Sure, what Barry said was needlessly hurtful,
但在这无礼的话中
but in that insult,
我爸听出了一针见血
my dad found a kernel of wisdom.
叫醒其他白♥痴♥
Go wake up the other morons.
你们要表演
You got a gig to play.
闭上你的双眼
Close your eyes
手镯乐队"Eternal Flame"
把手交给我 亲爱的
Give me your hand, darlin'
你能感觉到我的心跳吗
Do you feel my heart beating?
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你也有一样的感觉吗
Do you feel the same?
我只是在做梦吗
Am I only dreaming
这是熊熊燃烧的永恒的火焰吗
Or is this burning an eternal flame?
我相信
I believe
这是天注定 亲爱的
It's meant to be, darlin'
爸
Dad.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
看来你还是会拥有你想要的完美婚礼
Turns out you get that perfect wedding after all.
我不太擅长写誓词
I'm not very good, uh, with vows.
还有
And, uh...
老天知道 我不是王子
God knows I'm not a prince.
但有一件事我知道
The one thing I do know for sure
你是我的公主
is you are my princess.
我是这世上最幸运的无名小卒
And I am the luckiest nobody in the world.
沙啦啦
Sha-la-la-la.
没错 我们离皇室或摇滚之神远着呢
Sure, we were far from royalty or rock gods,
但那晚 我妈妈觉得自己是皇后
but that night, my mom felt like a queen.
-我之前说的话 -不用说什么
- Listen, about what I said. - No.
没事 我明白
It's fine. I get it.
我喜欢你 但你不喜欢我
You don't feel the same way about me.
但我会追到你的
But I'll win you over.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
不 你不会的
No. You won't.
我会的
Yes, I will.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
献给美国的所有车♥库♥乐队
亚当 巴瑞
妈妈 我问个问题
Mommy, I have a question.
兰妮周末要去海洋城
So, Lainey's going to ocean city over the weekend,
如果你让我去 我会给你
and if you let me go, I will give you
你这辈子最享受的抱抱
the best snuggies of your life.
放开 别碰我
Get off! Don't touch me!
老天 你不能再戴这顶假发了
God! You've got to stop wearing that wig.
我总是把你当成妈妈
I keep thinking you're mom.
你说什么呢 我帅呆了
What are you talking about? I look awesome.
说真的 你自己看
Seriously, look at you.
不 没看出来
Nope. Don't see it.
说 "我这个当妈的太失败了"
Say "I have failed as a mother."
我这个当妈的太失败了
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表