剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
他要带我一个个小镇地走
He wants to take me town to town
用电子游戏来赢别人的钱
to hustle people in video games.
这是双赢 如果他赢的话
It's win-win... If he wins.
很开心 但是 我的车钥匙在哪里 妈
This has been fun, but, uh, where are my car keys, mom?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
-张开你的手 -不
- Open your hand. - No.
-张开你的手 -不
- Open your hand. - No.
我没必要大声说这话
I shouldn't have to even say this out loud.
但这家里不允许谁去追求电子游戏事业
No one here is pursuing a career in video gaming.
我没必要在这里忍♥受折磨
You know, I don't have to take this abuse.
我走了
I'm out of here.
我酒店对面就有一家超棒的
I got a perfectly good red lobster
红龙虾餐馆
right across from my hotel.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
日安吧你 先生
Good day to you, sir.
你才日安 先生
Good day to you, sir!
不 你日安吧 先生
No, good day to you, sir!
你哪里也不能去
Okay, you're not going anywhere.
今天是感恩节
It's thanksgiving!
-不可理喻 -太棒了
- Unacceptable! - Yes!
-这一切都不可理喻 -我自♥由♥了
- All of this is unacceptable! - I'm free!
见鬼 我弄掉了橙子土豆
Damn it! I dropped the orange potatoes!
爱丽卡 带我一起走
Erica, take me with you.
所有人别离开我
Everybody, stop leaving me.
今天是感恩节
It's thanksgiving!
你一直在假装吗
Have you been faking it this whole time?
不
No.
这是感恩节奇迹
It's a thanksgiving miracle.
不 我不去兰妮家过感恩节了
No. I'm not going to Lainey's for thanksgiving.
我整个周末都待她家
I'm going for the whole weekend.
为了你我手上沾满了火鸡污物
I got turkey schmutz on my hand for you.
现在才像是感恩节嘛
Now, this feels like thanksgiving.
我把这个从火鸡屁♥股♥里拔♥出♥来♥了
I wrangled this out of the turkey butt.
给你擦干净了
Toweled it off for you.
我不要
I don't want it.
别这样
Come on.
我不让你和叔叔在全国瞎晃
You can't honestly be angry at me
你怎能真生我的气呢
for not letting you roam around the country with your uncle.
他在第一个休息站就会弄丢你
He'd lose you at the first rest stop.
这是你的损失
Well, it's your loss,
我本来可以做冠军赢得一切
'Cause I could have been the champion and won it all --
钱 豪♥宅♥ 游艇 跑车 好追的女人
Money, mansions, yachts, fast cars, fast women.
我想你可能对奖品估计过高了
I think you may be overestimating the prizes.
那是当然了
Of course I am!
高风险的任天堂世界根本不是真实的
The world of high-stakes nintendo isn't even real.
那你为什么赞同你叔叔
Then why the hell would you go along with your uncle?
因为有人懂的感觉很好 哪怕一次
'Cause it was nice for someone to actually get me for once.
我爸的心里产生包袱时
As this landed with my dad,
我姐已经准备好离开了
my sister was more than ready to take off.
要出去吗
Going somewhere?
老爷子 求你了
Pops, please.
我不想听你那套可爱睿智的演讲
I don't want to hear one of your adorable, wise lectures
令我成为更好的人
that makes me a better person.
好的 我不插手
Fine, I won't mix in.
但你有没有想过
But did you ever wonder
为什么这个节日令你母亲如此疯狂
why this holiday makes your mother so crazy?
因为她是疯子吗
'Cause she's crazy?
当然 但今天对她
For sure, but there's a reason
意义重大是有原因的
why this day means so much to her.
因为她一直和外婆一起做晚餐
Because she always made dinner with nana.
我全知道
I know all about it.
但你不知道的是
Well, what you don't know is
你妈妈17岁时失去了你外婆
that your mom was 17 when she lost nana.
我不知道
I didn't realize that.
那盒菜谱 你俩一起下厨
That box of recipes, the two of you cooking together,
对她来说唤起了对你外婆的记忆
it all brings back your grandmother for her.
你为什么总让我成为更好的人
Why do you always got to make me a better person?
来吧 我们去过感恩节
Come on. Let's go have thanksgiving.
我爸也想做个更好的人
My dad was also trying to be a better person
传呼他弟 让他回来
by beeping his brother to get him back...
无论他距离多远
...no matter how far away he was,
John Parr "St. Elmo's Fire"
结果非常近
which turned out to be very close.
默哥
Hey. Mur-man.
是什么让你感恩节时下地下室来了
What brings you down to your basement on thanksgiving?
传呼机的声音 你在这里做什么
Beeping! What are you doing here?!
你不是说住在酒店吗
I thought you were staying at a hotel.
我有非常合理的解释
I have a perfectly good explanation.
我说谎了
I'm a liar.
那钱呢 特伦顿的传呼机店呢
But what about the money, the beeper bayou in Trenton?
我被解雇了 根本没有开除我的理由
I got fired. It was totally unfounded.
我不过就是睡了老板的老婆
All I did was sleep with the boss's wife
就那么几次吧
for, like, a bunch of times.
你做的全是错的
Everything you do is wrong.
你是对的 我...
You're right. I just...
我应该尽可能地离你孩子远一些
I should just stay as far away from your kid as humanly possible.
事实上
Well, actually...
这是你唯一做对的事
That's the one thing you've been doing right.
也许我说了什么
And I may have said some things,
那只是因为
and that was only because...
我嫉妒了
...I, uh -- I was jealous.
你嫉妒了
You were jealous?
我嫉妒了
I was...jealous.
嫉妒我吗
Of me?
我是说当然了
I mean, yeah.
我可是发明长方形的人
I'm the guy who invented the rectangle.
好吧 你还嫉妒我什么
Okay. Are you jealous of anything else?
我超酷的衣服
Like my cool threads?
-不 -我帅气的发型呢
- No. - What about my awesome hairdo?
不 我挺好的
No, I'm good.
那么你准备借我4千块
What about the fact that you're gonna let me borrow $4,000
投资垃圾驳船呢
to invest in a garbage barge?
没错 我叔叔依然令我爸心烦
Yeah, my uncle still annoyed my dad,
但这是感恩节
but it was thanksgiving.
是宽恕的时刻
It was a time for forgiving.
好吧
All right.
你拿鸡蛋 我拿打蛋机
You get the eggs, and I'll get the hand mixer.
宝贝 你回家了
Shmoopie. You came home.
我想我不愿意错过我们的传统
I guess I didn't want to miss out on our tradition.
我的小火鸡
Oh, my little turkey.
你是在我的"烤箱"里"烤熟"的
I cooked you in my oven.
来吧 别让我后悔这样做
Okay, come on. Don't make me regret this.
来吧 还有一家人要喂呢
Let's go. We got a family to feed.
亲爱的 太迟了 我们得从头开始
Honey, it's too late. We'd have to start from scratch.
嘿 我们是金伯格
Hey. We are Goldbergs.
我们要让感恩节见识我们的厉害
And we're gonna kick thanksgiving's ass.
她们做到了 那一天 她们的节奏完美同步
And they did. That day, they were in perfect sync.
这正是我妈妈一直希望的
And it was all my mom ever wanted.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们让感恩节见识了我们的厉害
We kicked thanksgiving's ass.
我知道我总是喝太多马天尼
I know I always drink too many martinis,
我的祝酒辞
and I...give a toast
总是关于我过去某位美丽的夫人 但是
about some beautiful dame from my past, but...
这次敬我的妻子艾琳
This is for my wife, Irene --
有史以来最美丽的夫人
The most beautiful dame who ever lived.
干杯
Here, here.
这就是金伯格家的感恩节
And that's a Goldberg thanksgiving.
-敬兰妮 -我们坚持了所有的传统
- To Lainey. - We stuck to all of our traditions --
老爷子祝酒
Pops gave his toast,
我爸在餐桌上和马文争论
my dad argued with Marvin at the table,
巴瑞吃撑到晕过去
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表