剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Be good as new.
成长就是这样
That's the thing about growing up --
生活会给你惊喜 让你拥有完美时刻
There's those perfect moments where life just surprises you.
对巴瑞来说 完美时刻就是现在
For Barry, that moment was now.
对我来说 和外公共度的时光
And for me, I felt that moment
任何时候都是完美的
every time I was with my grandfather.
你死定了 擎天柱
That's the end of you, optimus.
我是不会死的
I literally cannot die!
他不仅是我的英雄
He was more than my hero.
他也是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
你觉得怎么样 孩子
So, what'd you think, kiddo?
我太喜欢了
I love it.
献给我最初的爱
变形金刚
在下
也献给我拍摄的令擎天柱起死回生的电影
擎天柱 不要死
Optimus! No
我们今天齐聚在这里参加擎天柱的葬礼
We gather here today to witness the burial of optimus prime.
当晚晚些时间
Later that night...
擎天柱不见了 他走了
There's no optimus! He's gone!
擎天柱活着
接过我的波浪
Take the wave from me.
什么 不 我不想做波浪
What? No. I don't want the wave.
来吧 接住
Come on! Take it!
住手 我不想做
Stop it! I don't want it!
不要波浪
No wave.
搞什么
What the hell?
我已经在车上等了10分钟了
I've been waiting in the car 10 minutes.
看巴瑞 他跳得真好
Just watching Barry. He's quite the dancer.
我觉得像白♥痴♥
Looks like a moron to me.
这话没错
You can say that again.
伊弗 我过去
Evy, I'm gonna go sit
坐那边的舒适椅了
in the comfortable chairs over there.
坐 听起来不错
Sitting? That sounds good.
好啦 我现在知道了
Okay, yeah, I see it now.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表