剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
And with that, a new Goldberg tradition began --
在中国花♥园♥享受周五的晚餐
Our Friday-night dinner at China Garden.
大甜甜猪排 我们请的
Big tasty pork -- on the house.
很高兴你们回来了
We're glad you're back.
别激动 好吧
Hey, c-calm down. All right, good.
笨蛋
Hey, klutz.
你不恨我吗
So...You don't hate me?
在播放那盒录像带后
After showing that tape,
你将需要所有你能拥有的朋友
you're gonna need all the friends you can get.
只是 永远别再对我说谎
Just... Don't ever lie to me again.
我以我们的友谊发誓
I swear it on our friendship.
打的石膏怎么样了
So, how's the cast?
痒死了
Oh, it's so itchy.
快把我逼疯了
It's driving me crazy.
我的手指很细 看我能不能帮上你
I have skinny fingers. Let me see if I can help.
这样好痒
That's just tickling me.
家人就是这样
That's the thing about family.
吵架 大吼大叫 但最后
You fight, you yell, but in the end,
你最想分享中国菜的人 还是他们
there's no one you'd rather share chinese with.
献给亚当/艾米的友谊誓言
艾米 现在你的生活中有人
Emmy, there are some people in your life right now
是你喜欢的
that you sort of have these kind of crushes on.
在这些人中
Now, out of all these people,
有没有谁是你特别喜欢的
is there anyone you particularly like the most?
我必须在镜头前说吗
Do I have to say this on film?
不会有
Well, I mean, it's not gonna --
不会有别人看到的
No one's gonna see it or anything.
我不确信我能相信你
Uh, I don't -- I'm not sure I can trust you with that.
你能相信我
Oh, you can trust me.
我告诉你 圣母大学今年会坚持到最后的
I'm telling you, Notre Dame's gonna go all the way this year.
坚持到什么 随机比赛吗
What, to some random bowl game?
除非我们有季后赛制度 否则就不会有
There's never gonna be a true national champion
真正的全国冠军
until we have a playoff system.
这是个好主意 他们应该这样做
That's a good idea. They should do that.
我只是开玩笑
I was kidding!
他们才不会这样做呢
They're never gonna do that!
你激动个什么劲儿
What are you getting so excited?
因为你激怒我了
Because you're aggravating me!
别激怒他 过来吃晚餐
Stop aggravating him and come have dinner.
爱丽卡
Erica!
关掉音乐下楼
Turn off the music and get down here!
当爱情来临
* And when that love comes down *
却不懂奉献
* Without devotion *
虽然假装坚强 亲爱的
* Well, it takes a strong man, baby *
但我依然放你走
* But I'm showin' you the door *
因为我得有...
* 'cause I gotta have -- *
我有信心[接歌♥词]
I have faith.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?!
你妈妈做了海鲜披萨 我可不能错过
Your mom's making seafood pizza. I can't miss that.
我对天发誓 这事你不能告诉任何人
I swear to god, you better not tell a soul about this.
不会 这事只有金戴夫知道
Oh, no, no. This one's just for Dave Kim.
我说真的 谁都不准说
I'm serious. You tell no one.
当然 我以我们的友谊发誓
Of course. I swear on our friendship.
什么友谊
What friendship?
不止是友谊吗
So, it's more than that?
滚
Get out!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表