剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
You know, for the last two years,
我只关心男生和衣服
all I've cared about is boys and clothes
以及朋友的想法
and what my friends think.
第一次 我因为现实的事而激动
And for once, I got excited about something real.
我以为我可以带来改变
I thought that I could make a difference
让其他人看到我眼中的世界
and get people to see the world like I do.
但你证明了 我连我妈妈都改变不了
But you've proved that I can't even do that with my own mom.
所以 感谢你毁掉了
So... Thanks for ruining
很久以来我唯一在乎的东西
the only thing I've cared about in a long time.
我妈意识到她伤害爱丽卡有多深时
While my mom had realized just how much she hurt Erica,
我正希望老爷子帮我不要伤害巴瑞
I was hoping pops could help me from hurting Barry.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
邮局那边怎么样
How did it go at the post office?
你有利用魅力引诱女邮递员吗
Did you seduce the mail lady with your charms?
她的身材像个扁衣箱
She was built like a steamer trunk.
我不会牺牲这么多 孩子
I'm not going out that way, kid.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我已经打给鲍勃·萨吉特一百次了[主持人]
I've called Bob Saget a hundred times.
他的人不理我
His people are icing me out.
我不想这样说
I hate to say it,
但我觉得你必须咬紧牙关
but I think you're gonna have to bite the bullet
告诉巴瑞你做了什么
and tell Barry what you did.
我不能这样做
I can't do that.
他是你哥 他会理解的
He's your brother. He'll understand.
我要撕烂你的脸
I will murder your face!
放轻松 鲍勃·萨吉特不可能选你的带子
Relax! There's no way Bob Saget will pick your tape.
你做的只是被无情地揍
All you did was get relentlessly hit
鼻子 头 脸 睾丸
in the nose, head, face, testicles --
老天 他会选的
Oh, god. He is gonna pick it.
够了 你不再是我最喜欢的礼物
That's it! You are no longer my favorite gift!
别这样说
Aw, don't say that.
这项荣誉现在归我的生日礼物 高跷
That honor now goes to the stilts I got for my birthday.
真不敢相信你这样对我
I can't believe you did this to me.
你指望怎样
What did you expect?
我已经厌倦了腿被压麻
I was sick of getting dead-legged
肚子被做成华夫饼
and my belly waffled.
真的很痛
It really hurts.
我的皮肤都没有以前那样有弹性了
And my skin doesn't bounce back the way it once did.
但揍你是我们间的专属
But beating you up is our thing!
为什么针对我的暴♥力♥是我们间的专属
How is violence upon me our thing?
这样我们才亲密
That's how we bond!
不然我要做什么 拥抱你吗
What else am I supposed to do? Give you a hug?
对 拥抱会非常好
Yes! A hug would be nice!
我的身体会觉得拥抱很舒服
A hug would feel good on my body!
捏乳♥头♥是我向你表达爱的方式
Nipple cripples are my way of showing you love, okay?
这就是我拥抱你的方式
It's how I hug you.
但发生了这种事 从此我再不揍你了
But after this, I'm never beating you up again!
得了
Oh, come on.
你不是认真的
You don't mean that.
-捏我的乳♥头♥ -休想
- Give me a nipple cripple. - Never!
你别想再感受我的触碰下那痛苦的刺痛
You'll never feel the painful sting of my touch again.
现在安静安全地离开我的房♥间
Now, leave my room quietly and safely.
还有拜托 小心你的手指
And please -- watch your fingers!
巴瑞永远不会原谅我
Barry would never forgive me
让他的角斗士面试成为一个笑柄
for making a hilarious mockery of his "gladiator" audition,
但我有办法改变
but I had a way to change that.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我知道你很生气 这是应该的
I know you're mad, and you deserve to be.
但你得看看这个
But there's something you need to see.
力量 力量 力量
Force! Force! Force!
巴瑞·金伯格是美国角斗士
痛 痛 痛
Pain! Pain! Pain!
纯粹的力量
难以置信的气场
没有网球可以打痛我
No tennis ball can hurt me!
来吧
Bring it!
一点也不痛
I feel nothing!
看你多坚强
Look how tough you are, man.
如果你可以忍♥受这样的痛扁
If you can take an ass-kicking like this,
我确信你可以忍♥受梅多布鲁克混♥蛋♥们
I know you can take a hundred ice-cream boops
一百次冰淇淋糊脸
from those Meadowbrook punks.
你觉得一盒影带就可以改变我对你的看法吗
You think one video's gonna change the way I feel about you?
不
No.
但你需要知道我对你的看法
But you need to know how I feel about you.
你才是礼物
You're the gift.
我本可以在全世界碰到任何类型的哥哥
I could have ended up with any brother in the world,
你嗓门大 凶悍 情绪上不稳定
but mine is loud and tough and emotionally unstable.
但我就要你这样的
But I wouldn't have it any other way.
给JTP打电♥话♥
Get the JTP on the horn.
我们要去攻占哇哇店
We got a wawa to conquer.
脚踝真好使啊 米尔斯坦·昌
Good heelwork, millstein-chang.
现在这是我的沙包 就像这是我的哇哇店一样
This is my sack now, just like this is my wawa.
瞧啊 某人长胆子了
Well, well. Somebody grew a pair.
蠢道格 把你的蛋筒给我
Yo, dumb Doug, give me your soft serve.
好 但你欠我7毛5
Okay, but you owe me 75 cent--
看来某人上门来找糊
Looks like someone's cruisin' for a boopin'.
我不怕你 布莱德利·库珀
I'm not afraid of you, Bradley Cooper.
我什么也不怕
I'm not afraid of anything.
你想做什么 金伯格
What are you gonna do with that, Goldberg?
很久前我就应该做的事
Something I should have done a long time ago.
让我痛吧
Bring the pain!
他的确让自己痛了
And bring the pain he did.
巴瑞那天狠狠地糊了敲了打了自己
Barry booped, batted, and beat himself up pretty bad that day.
我在情绪上不稳定
I...am... Emotionally...un...stable!
他用纯粹的力量
He reclaimed the wawa
和难以置信的气场夺回了哇哇店
using pure strength and unreasonable power.
快滚
Get out of here!
没错 只有一位真正的美国角斗士
Yep, there was only one true American gladiator --
巴瑞·金伯格
Barry Goldberg.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
电视上要播辩论了
Debate's about to come on tv.
不看
Pass.
我和兰妮去商场
I'm going with Lainey to the mall.
对不起
I'm sorry, okay?
我太过分了
I went overboard.
家长们总是希望孩子们能景仰他们
Y-you know, parents always want their kids to look up to them,
但你太聪明了
but you've gotten so smart,
我景仰你
I'm the one who looks up to you.
我只是想让你为我骄傲
I just wanted to make you proud.
你的确令我骄傲
You do make me proud.
你不同意我的观点
And just because you don't share my opinion
并不代表你是错的
doesn't mean you're wrong.
尽管你是错了
Even though you are.
没错 我会加税
That's right -- I will raise taxes,
因为没什么是免费[自♥由♥]的 除了这个国家
because nothing is free, except this country --
全世界最伟大的国家
The greatest country in the whole friggin' universe.
没人比贝弗莉·金伯格更骄傲
No one was prouder than Beverly Goldberg.
看到爱丽卡在台上
Seeing Erica on that stage,
我妈知道在这世界上她最想景仰的人
my mom knew there was no one else in the world
就是爱丽卡
she'd rather look up to.
我们一直不知道那年我妈投票给了谁
We never found out who mom voted for that year,
但我们知道的是
but what we do know
她再也不需要小抄了
is she never neede a cheat sheet again.
遗憾地是 真正的选举
Unfortunately, the real election
结果并不是像爱丽卡希望的那样
didn't quite work out the way Erica hoped.
看啊
Look at that.
美国历史上最大的压倒性胜利
Biggest landslide in U.S. History.
你是对的 税的事他应该说谎
You were right. He should have lied about taxes.
我的努力全白费了
All that work I put in, and it was for nothing.
你在辩论会上也许影响了某人
You may have swayed somebody at the debate.
等等 我让你改投蒙代尔了吗
Wait -- I got you to vote for Mondale?
告诉我你投给了蒙代尔
Tell me you voted for Mondale!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表